User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Unless the regular zombies can be turned into Inklings then the human population of L.A. may be virtually extinct. This is because there seems to be only 9 Inking in L.A. as opposed to the thousands in Boulder or Ft Irwin.
    I think you are on to something here. The little one that got on the helo from Fort Irwin in LA was able to make a few new little ones and one of those new little ones was able to make thousands of new little ones. The only limit in Boulder & Irwin being the number of humans hey could find.

So, either TOWTM was just toying with the Colony and brought his first/best creations or he has just run out of humans to work on.

One theory in my head goes back to someone's "like turns like" idea that a zed turns a human into their same kind. Maybe the little ones are what TOWTM turns humans into... Doesn't explain everything but maybe it's a piece of the puzzle.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I think you are on to something here. The little one that got on the helo from Fort Irwin in LA was able to make a few new little ones and one of those new little ones was able to make thousands of new little ones. The only limit in Boulder & Irwin being the number of humans hey could find.

So, either TOWTM was just toying with the Colony and brought his first/best creations or he has just run out of humans to work on.

One theory in my head goes back to someone's "like turns like" idea that a zed turns a human into their same kind. Maybe the little ones are what TOWTM turns humans into... Doesn't explain everything but maybe it's a piece of the puzzle.
    Ah! Very good point. We have never seen him eat any of his victims within the story either. He kills them, and we don't know of any who escaped after being exposed to him, therefore we don't see them change. I mentioned similarities between Ink and Inklings in another post that included:
    1) Height - Ink was over 6'6" tall as are the Inklings.
    2) Tatoos - Of course, these are not transmitted via Z-cooties.
    3) Broken theeth - The Inklings' seem to be due to being the possibilty that they are turned children. (Hey remember the zombie dragging the dying girl at the arena?)
    4) Normal eye color - Ink has green eyes, Inkling #2 has brown eyes. They don't have glazed-over Z-eyes.
    There are a few circumstantial similarities too e.g. the deformed hands/fingers (Ink's could be due to the injury he got from Burt shooting him in the hand as he escaped the Tower) or bullet proof skin (there is speculation that Ink was wearing body armor. He was being transported from prison to a mental health facility (Eastern Bay to Cain General?)
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Ah! Very good point. We have never seen him eat any of his victims within the story either. He kills them, and we don't know of any who escaped after being exposed to him, therefore we don't see them change. I mentioned similarities between Ink and Inklings in another post that included:
    1) Height - Ink was over 6'6" tall as are the Inklings.
    2) Tatoos - Of course, these are not transmitted via Z-cooties.
    3) Broken theeth - The Inklings' seem to be due to being the possibilty that they are turned children. (Hey remember the zombie dragging the dying girl at the arena?)
    4) Normal eye color - Ink has green eyes, Inkling #2 has brown eyes. They don't have glazed-over Z-eyes.
    There are a few circumstantial similarities too e.g. the deformed hands/fingers (Ink's could be due to the injury he got from Burt shooting him in the hand as he escaped the Tower) or bullet proof skin (there is speculation that Ink was wearing body armor. He was being transported from prison to a mental health facility (Eastern Bay to Cain General?)
    Hmmm, hadn't thought of that. My first thought was, "it takes headshots, dummy" and then later with Behemoths and Little Ones, I made the assumption that TOWTM was just tuff skinned. But with that fancy suit on, who knows....

Keep me wondering about the nature of this guy. Obviously he's got incredible physical abilities - speed, strength, quickness (you try catching an arrow shot from a compound hunting bow!). We're still not sure about his mental capabilities (based on what we know from the show, speculation aside for a moment).

He could be something different altogether and maybe found a way for his "creations" to exceed his abilities (at least in the physical area). Hmmm....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.