User Tag List

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 35-1

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ferroaj View Post
    Fairly certain we'll hear from pegs again. The actress who plays her had a commercial at the end of this episode, so KC's pulling her back into the studio and I doubt it's JUST for a commercial...
    Yeah... she couldn't have been there in order to make money... that shit would be 'cray as fuck.'
    joint-point-counter-joint

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Fairly certain we'll hear from pegs again. The actress who plays her had a commercial at the end of this episode, so KC's pulling her back into the studio and I doubt it's JUST for a commercial...
    Hey it's "Pieeegs", not "Pegs"... get it right!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Yeah... she couldn't have been there in order to make money... that shit would be 'cray as fuck.'
    Sure, it's a possibility, but what's the point? Why not get someone else to do it?

Full disclosure here, I fucking hate pegs. I'd like her to not return. I just don't think I'll be that lucky. (:
    Last edited by ferroaj; Oct 30th, 2012 at 03:07 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I'm probably gonna take some flack for this one, but I disagree with everyone on here. CJ is not dead. Wounded yes, but dead? no. Saul gets shot, CJ's pissed. Then when she hears him stir, she loses focus and Scratch takes the opportunity to attack. Scratch says "I got you", CJ gets stabbed (she no doubt has a vest on though). CJ screams. Scratch loses focus as Saul gets up and CJ says "you lose, I win."

I've listened to the line about 40 times now, and I can't hear scratch's voice. It's definitely CJ. Scratch is fucked.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Sure, it's a possibility, but what's the point? Why not get someone else to do it?

Full disclosure here, I fucking hate pegs. I'd like her to not return. I just don't think I'll be that lucky. (:
    No, I mean... maybe Elisa was there making money for herself... why would she get someone else to do it for her?

Also, not a Pegs fan, but I'm a big fan of Elisa. She's like a funbomb of awesome.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I'm probably gonna take some flack for this one, but I disagree with everyone on here. CJ is not dead. Wounded yes, but dead? no. Saul gets shot, CJ's pissed. Then when she hears him stir, she loses focus and Scratch takes the opportunity to attack. Scratch says "I got you", CJ gets stabbed (she no doubt has a vest on though). CJ screams. Scratch loses focus as Saul gets up and CJ says "you lose, I win."

I've listened to the line about 40 times now, and I can't hear scratch's voice. It's definitely CJ. Scratch is fucked.
    Nope. You're 100% wrong. You can clearly hear Saul mumble "damnit" which serves to distract CJ. Scratch makes her move. You hear CJ drop something as she's taken down by Scratch who says "But I've got you" and the sound of a knife slipping into flesh. As CJ screams we hear Burt. Scratch follows that with "You lose. I win."

It is absolutely Jenna's voice heard last.
    Last edited by Osiris; Oct 30th, 2012 at 03:17 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Nope. You're 100% wrong. You can clearly hear Saul mumble "damnit" which serves to distract CJ. Scratch makes her move. You hear CJ drop something as she's taken down by Scratch who says "But I've got you" and the sound of a knife slipping into flesh. As CJ screams we hear Burt. Scratch follows that with "You lose. I win."

It is absolutely Jenna's voice heard last.
    I agree with everything up until "you lose. I win" - I still don't hear Scratch... It makes sense because CJ said "Hear that? We win", but I just can't hear Scratch. I think CJ either had another weapon on her, or she was able to reach Scratch's second blade. Plus, if CJ's dead, Scratch is next. Saul is still alive, has a gun, and Scratch is within his line of fire. Either way, Scratch is fucked. I just really dont' think Cj's dead.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Ya know, all the heat osi is getting for his scratch theories and I'm getting for my satphone theories tells me one thing....

None of you watched the x-files....

KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I agree with everything up until "you lose. I win" - I still don't hear Scratch... It makes sense because CJ said "Hear that? We win", but I just can't hear Scratch. I think CJ either had another weapon on her, or she was able to reach Scratch's second blade. Plus, if CJ's dead, Scratch is next. Saul is still alive, has a gun, and Scratch is within his line of fire. Either way, Scratch is fucked. I just really dont' think Cj's dead.
    Then you need to go back and listen to the quality of Scratch's voice in that last scene. Listen to the saliva and the tone. None of that is present in CJ's performance. Saul has been downed, Burt is locked away, CJ is bleeding out on the carpet (or... you know... tiles). I really don't see how you're not getting this. Honestly, if you don't recognize Jenna's voice above any other on the show... you're not listening.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Ya know, all the heat osi is getting for his scratch theories and I'm getting for my satphone theories tells me one thing....

None of you watched the x-files....

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast