omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    There was no direct podcast mention of Durai, however after the proposal/sizing up by Latch and Scratch he would have heard about durai from Angel and Michael
    but can we use that as canon?...im just asking here..and I DONT want this to be true at all..simply exploring ideas

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    but can we use that as canon?...im just asking here..and I DONT want this to be true at all..simply exploring ideas
    it wouldn't be the first time characters gained knowledge without us directly hearing about it...at least I think. Can't think of a good example right now
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jul 11th, 2011 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Typo fix.....stupid droid
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I'd have to relisten to earlier episodes, but I see no reason not to.
    joint-point-counter-joint

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    it wouldn't be the first time characters gained knowledge without us directly hearing about it...at least I think. Can't think of a god example right now
    nor can I...which is why I ask

"Lurker"

Status

Kalani (I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly) mentioned 2 radio frequencies. 2-1 and 8-2. I thought those were episode numbers. In chapter 2 part 1, Lizzie come to the tower and during the commotion, Saul seems to be missing until all of the action is over. Michael asks where he was and then interrupts him and we don't figure out where Saul was. In 8-2 I didn't near anything interesting, but Angel did want to turn on the radio on the way to the water pumping station, and michael said no.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Sounds like Inky might be quite the tattoo artist.

Anywho, nice pointing out nikvoodoo on that explanation as to why there were finger nails littered on the floor, it creeped me out something awful. Perhaps though that was part of their evolution (lose the fingernails, grow in claws)?

Even though it wasn't quite the heroic rescue I was originally picturing (helicopter out the window, a la Morpheus in the Matrix), I'm glad all of them made it out ok. Sounds like Burt still has some importance, but then again he did said "just maybe."

I got nothing on Inky standing there like a statue. I think he can probably deflect/catch Riley's arrow, but I doubt (hopefully I'm right) that he can dodge any bullets.

As for the Pegs for Lizzy theory, I doubt Michael will take that standing down and Saul would have to go back to the Tower for her since Michael would probably be reluctant knowing what Saul is out there for. I forget, does he know that Pegs shot Latch/John in his defense? I'm still with the school that Kelly was the rat but eventually change her loyalty to the tower, but maybe there is something about Saul's past that will make into the story?

Also I third that motion to finally learn what happened to Michael that day in the water plant.

Guess we'll all have to wait and see. Nice episode KC and Crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    first up, told you angel wouldnt die. Second of all, what is Saul doing offering up Pegs like that? maybe he's going darkside, which i'd totally be down for, driven crazy by love, going down the wrong path, i dunno maybe.
    Had to throw that in didn't you?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I hope Saul doesn't pull a Michael-Walt here...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    As for the Pegs for Lizzy theory, I doubt Michael will take that standing down and Saul would have to go back to the Tower for her since Michael would probably be reluctant knowing what Saul is out there for. I forget, does he know that Pegs shot Latch/John in his defense? I'm still with the school that Kelly was the rat but eventually change her loyalty to the tower, but maybe there is something about Saul's past that will make into the story?
    Pegs isn't at the Tower. As far as we know she's still at LAX with Datu and Victor
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Chapter 6-2 seems to answer the question of where Saul may have heard of Durai. This is entirely under the assumption that Saul was within earshot of the conversation between Latch and Scratch during the 'shopping trip'.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Pegs isn't at the Tower. As far as we know she's still at LAX with Datu and Victor
    Exactly! And saul is spitting distance from LAX right now....and I'm not gonna lie, it didn't sound like he had any intention on returning to the tower.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast