View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Reaper's Corner Has Seen the Face of Valor

[COLOR=#add8e6]i just got back from the movies, and i couldn't wait to tell you guys all about, Act of Valor.

the first thing you need to know is that this movie is all about respect. the seals wouldn't even be a part of it unless the names of all the seals who have fallen since combat operations began in the middle east were listed at the end. this movie sheds a lot of light on what those guys do, how they do it, and the risks they take. the second thing you need to know, is that this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Reaper's Corner IV

[COLOR="#ADD8E6"]i have made it known in the past that i am a metal head. well one of my particular weaknesses is southern metal: it just sounds dirty, and groovy, and funky, and awesome. i love The Showdown, Twelve Gauge Valentine, Every Time I Die, and Maylene and the Sons of Disaster. Maylene and the Sons of Disaster have always been intriguing for their utilization of their deep southern roots in a very hardcore band, and as such have always stood out above the rest in my mind as the ...

Updated Jan 12th, 2012 at 07:00 AM by reaper239

Tags: review
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Reaper's Corner Pimp Slaps a Dragon

[COLOR="#ADD8E6"]it's true, it showed up as i was leaving a building in morthal, so i got my boxed lunch (love to arthur) yelled at it a lot, and when it finally came down to see what i was screaming about i gave him my ring hand. so that sounds funny but it was actually a lot of work. and dragons are only one of the fantastical things you will find in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

[IMG]http://www.patentlyqueer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/skyrim01.jpg[/IMG]

Updated Dec 2nd, 2011 at 05:19 AM by reaper239

Tags: review
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 21.1 - Blondie and the Beast

SPOILERS AHEAD!! -- LISTEN THE THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!

Good Morning Angels!

Once there were three little boys who went to the Army. And they were assigned very hazardous duties, but the zombie apocalypse took them away from all that. Now they work for no one. They are the Survivors.

It was revealed weeks ago via chatbox by KC himself that Wayside Flowers

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:02 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review