View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Weekend of Hell... or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Zombies

-----Listen to Episode 18-3 BEFORE reading this----

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73426_497649583184_123891458184_6772109_3180098_n.jpg 
Views:	41355 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	80
    Ok, Monday Morning. The new episode is up. iTunes disabled the ability to ping the podcast using a URL, so I have to wait now for it's location to be pinged by the spiders over at iTunes. No Problem. Oh, look a new review. Let's read.
    "Pick up the pace!" 3 Stars - Jellyfish
    "I fell in love with this podcast during season 1, the story the acting were all top notch. Season 2's
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fan art winner of the week/We're Alive needs fliers!

I could have written all of this out...but hey, videos are SO MUCH MORE FUN!

...right?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. An Alarming Level of Intelligence

I thought this post was a diamond hidden in the rough, so I think it deserves to be a blog if not an article. It's extremely well written, and quite thought provoking. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The level of intelligence of the Zombies in We're Alive is rather startling. We know they can track survivors by smell, but that's not intelligence exactly. That's instinct. So take away their ability to smell and track their prey. That's not what I'm talking about.

One major reason I think the
  4. Knock it off!!!

I promised myself that I would only use this blog for good and never evil. Today I realized what I must use my powers for, my thoughts are as follows...

As a disciple of old horror movies, I find myself drowning in a sea of crappy remakes. (ex. A Nightmare on Elm Street, House on Haunted Hill, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the most painful, Friday the 13th)

Updated Dec 5th, 2011 at 03:01 PM by TCM Revolver

Categories
    The Smoking Gun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	celebrity-pictures-jason-voorhees-bear-understands.jpg 
Views:	2971 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	78  
  5. Survival U

by , Feb 2nd, 2011 at 01:35 PM (Zombies R Us.)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zombie1.jpg 
Views:	6582 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	72How do you know that you've got something good? Well, NPR mentions it on air of course! That's why I was super excited when I heard this week's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me's Bluff the Listener segment.

If you're unfamiliar with the show Wait Wait Don't Tell Me is a weekly comedy new quiz show. The show is split into different segments. In "Bluff the Listener" the panelists read a news story about a given topic and the contestant has to decide if the ...

Updated Feb 2nd, 2011 at 02:49 PM by mascaria

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast