View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. random brain matter

by , Mar 27th, 2011 at 09:54 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    What am I?

I have many faces.
    I answer to many names. Some of them even mine.

I'm your best friend... I'm your worst enemy.

You've called me wife, husband, sister or brother, mother or father.

I can be your daughter or your son.

I'm an angel in the night or the devil himself.

When your afraid, I'll sit by your side and hold your hand.

I've held you close to comfort your fears. I always ...
    Tags: bored, random
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In defense of Angel..

by , Mar 27th, 2011 at 09:13 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    As I am fueling my tired brain for the RPG group game. I am listening again to season 1. I have learned a great deal more about the character of Angel.. I feel that we have a serious problem with the terrible abuse that is being handed out the this enduring fabulous character.

Angel, has shown time and time again. That he is the driving force behind the leadership in the tower. He is the voice of reason. He is what bridges the gap between the leadership and the people of the tower. ...

Updated Mar 27th, 2011 at 09:19 AM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  3. Fun jobs we wish Burt had:

Daycare worker.
    Working as a Wal Mart people greeter.
    Suicide prevention hotline.
    Women's shoe department in Macy's.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Six days no more nails left to bite or hammer into walls.

by , Mar 22nd, 2011 at 07:09 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Stuff to keep me occupied.

Apparently making green smoke with household cleaning chemicals is a bad thing.. who knew..

The progress of Melvin the zombie doll progresses.... stay tuned for his adventures

Serious stuff: Finding ways to keep us going during the off season

The rpg game I really think is going to be awesome. I really really want RA1th to set an actual start date.. HINT HINT HINT!!!!!!!.

Not Serious stuff: ways ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  5. kid and animal zombies

listening to the we're not dead podcast the other night and someone made mention of a zombie kid growl after listening to some of the zombie growl entries so i got to thinking. why are there no kid or animal zombies ? for amimals maybe the "virus" doesnt affect them or all the animals got eaten by the zombies right after they turned ?

kid zombies *shivers* man that would be freaky !!!!

last random thought is wouldnt it be sick if the tower folks stumbled ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast