View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wiki noob: Busy Busy Busy.... untill now!

Im not sure if anyone noticed but i was away from the forums for about 2 weeks, Mostly working at a supplementary part time job had acquired to get he money for a new computer and plane tickets to Korea.
    Well turns out that i actually did need those useless hours of downtime to rest and relax AND post on We`re Alive Forums, so after my computer was ordered i put in my resignation... And that's where we stand...

now less about my personal life and more about the wiki as the ...
    Tags: tkd sniper, wiki
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The SIN of abridged books. A Rant!

by , Apr 13th, 2011 at 04:08 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Its been a while since I had blogged something, the RPG game is keeping me busy.. Tonight I woke up unable to sleep I thought "Hey, I have a credit on my book club. I can get a new MP3 book. listen to it and try and go back to sleep." Wrong utterly wrong. I found that I, Jedi one of my favorite books by the author Michael Stackpole was abridged!!! Abridgment of the written word is a plague on the world. How can anyone gain any enjoyment in an abridged book? Its a direct violation of the original ...

Updated Apr 13th, 2011 at 04:12 AM by yarri

Tags: books
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  3. Zombie Battlegrounds –Las Vegas Strip

A bigger and more detailed picture is here.

Let's start this off with a little kick back to Dead Rising 2 in a sense.

The story:
    You're with a friend. Having fun in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada for his birthday. You're on the Strip. Around M&M World and Studio 54. Suddenly, from afar, you see someone get attacked. This fledges out into a full on wave of attacks. At Studio 54, you're at a conjunction. Assume the places outside of the map are too far ...

Updated Apr 11th, 2011 at 08:57 PM by TCM Revolver

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chapter 20- About Last Night Wrap Up

Wow....just...wow! What a chapter! Not only for the storyline, but wow on the Chapter 20 predictions!!! Whoa mama! Lets get to the recap for all the uh....WINNING that happened in the Voodoo Lounge this past month!!

Reminder: This blog post WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 20!! If you haven't listened to chapter 20 yet.....go away. Come back when you've listened!

Chapter 20's
    Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  5. Zombie Battlegrounds

Alright, I'm going to start up a blog here. This'll be an interactive one, I would hope.

Here's the premise. Once a week (assuming my free time hasn't been eaten up more than people in the Arena), I'll be posting a zombie apocalypse scenario. Maybe I'll pull in a real world area with a Google Map image and you'll tell me a local store or something you'd run into. Maybe I'll just give you an imaginative thing for ...
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast