View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Spoiler's Review - To Bare Flesh

Who was excited about the live “In the Flesh” show?! I know I was. Sadly I’m one of those dirt-poor Americans you hear about on News, so I got the honor of joining my internet buddies to watch the show live on Justin.tv. My Nerd o’ Matic meter was already teetering at a whooping level 8 by 7:00pm. Had I been in the right state of mind I would have remembered to take notes to write a better review.

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:02 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  2. With a little help from Revolver...

We all have our Zday preparedness list ready to go. Nicely laminated and tucked in our wallet just in case.
    • Where to go?
    • How to get there?
    • Who to bring with?
    • What are you going to do once you get there??

Go for supplies, right? Sure, but you didn't honestly think you are the only survivor to think of that, did you? This is where I step in. In my bi-weekly blog, I will show you tips and tricks you may have never even considered.

When it's us against ...

Updated Dec 5th, 2011 at 03:04 PM by TCM Revolver

Categories
    The Smoking Gun , The Smoking Gun
  3. Weston's Wisdom, An introduction.

Removed for editing

Updated Mar 8th, 2012 at 07:20 AM by WestonWisdom

Categories
    Weston's Wisdom
  4. Chapter 21 Predictions

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children...of all ages. Welcome back to the Voodoo Lounge, where we are on a roll people! We rocked chapter 20 so hard I've heard rumors chapter 21 got scared and moved its release date back a week just because it didn't want to get owned by the Voodoo Lounge!

....or because there was a kick ass live event at Meltdown Comics and production was pushed back...one ...
    Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  5. Ra1th's We're A-Live Adventure

Ok so I guess I should start a few days before the show. I'm all set, I'm gonna drive up to LA see the show, hang out, drive back. Problem is I start having car trouble right around then. And I don't wanna be stuck in LA at midnight with a car that wont start, so I look up other ways to get back and I manage to get a couple of friends to give me rides, and I end up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast