View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 23.3 - Idle Minds

!!SPOILERS AHEAD -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

This chapter has offered us so much material I hardly know where to begin. I can’t just simply recap and review. This will probably be a fairly long entry so bare with me. If necessary I’’ll break it into two parts. I feel like Writing’’s giving us a blindfolded taste test and said, "Here, what’s this?" It smells like celery. It tastes like celery.

Updated Jul 16th, 2011 at 04:56 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  2. Chapter 23 "The Devil's Workshop" Wrap Up (Contains Spoilers)

Your honor, in the case of Stupid-Reviewers-Who-Constantly-Complain-Nothing-Happens-in-the-Show-and-the-Episodes-are-Too-Short v. Modern Myth Productions, I would like to admit Chapter 23 into evidence! Wowsa! What a chapter!! And to steal a pro wrestling term, what a great "go home show" leading into the main event on the 30th: Chapter 24 live streaming event!

But enough about the future, lets ...
    Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  3. Back To The Well

by , Jul 12th, 2011 at 10:07 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't so stop asking. You signed the waiver and now you're left with no legal recourse. You're just going to have to deal with it, I'm sorry. I talked it over with my lawyer and he said this served as a legitimate dislaimer which fully protected me from any action.

Updated Aug 20th, 2013 at 09:28 AM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  4. Smart Zombies: Brains or BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS part 2 of multiple

by , Jul 9th, 2011 at 03:25 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Spoiler
    spoiler
    spoiler
    spoiler
    spoiler
    spoiler

As of yet, we do not know what caused the infected humans to change into zombies. I am left with only speculation on the cause. Whether it is virus or vaccine, or something else that altered the brain, something caused these humans to change into monsters.
    The “smart-ones” are a variance of the regular foot soldier zombies. The Smart Ones ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  5. They're Not Dead - Episode 20

Disclaimer: I will not be talking about the We’re Alive podcast. I will be talking about the We’re Not Dead podcast. There will be spoilers of We’re Not Dead and consequently, We’re Alive spoilers may be included. Read with caution if you have not listened to either of the podcasts.

Hello everybody and happy [belated] 4th of July to Americans! Now that I’m finally done with blowing things up, I think it is time that tell you what I think of Episode 20 of We’re Not Dead, and to be ...
    Categories
    They're Not Dead
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast