View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Merry Christmas from Reaper's Corner

[COLOR="#ADD8E6"]no it's not actually Christmas yet, but my weekend is going to be full, and i wish to spread some cheer. enjoy

The night before Z-Mas

Twas the night before Christmas, and deep in a lab
    There were men doing things that were evil and bad
    They were tapping their test tubes, their beakers and burners
    And making a virus, their agenda to further
    They worked all the day and well into the night
    To finish a test before ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z-Mas.jpg 
Views:	3420 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	1456  
  2. Ghost in the Machine:

by , Dec 15th, 2011 at 06:31 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    The story of a prednisone induced psychosis or the OS on my laptop has achieved self-awareness.
    (I’m really hoping for the psychosis)

No spoilers at all.

This has not been the year for me and electronic devices. I’ve dropped, stepped on and drove over my own cell phone not once but twice. Thank the gods I invested in a military grade, yes I said it, military grade cellphone after my youngest kid murdered six phones in six months. The salesman swore ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  3. Ode to Burt. By Yarri

by , Dec 12th, 2011 at 02:11 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Spoilers all over the place, you’ve been warned.

Dedicated to an “eggs”cellent man I know.

Last season left us all with questions unanswered, concerns founded or unfounded and a healthy dose of fear for the outcome of several very beloved characters. One character in particular was Burt. When Burt was last seen, he’d been following Michael across the zip line between the tower ...
    Tags: burt
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CandleInTheWindow.jpg 
Views:	1351 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	1441  
  4. Reaper's Corner is Complete

[COLOR="#ADD8E6"]i did a review for this on another site, and i tend not to repeat myself, but this is so awesome that i just had to tell more people... especially since the website the other review is on no longer exists.

so, i haven't had much ocassion yet to really inundate my readers with my likes and dislikes. here is one possibly well known fact that you may not know: i am a metal head. through and through. from ac/dc and zz top to abacabb and zao (see what i did there? ...
    Tags: reviews
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. APPetizers!

So, I'm sitting on my ass (as per usual), playing on my iPhone thinking:
    This game is bad ass, I need to find a way to tell people about it!
    I have found my way. I will be making a periodic blog reviewing some iPhone apps I have come across. And sorry guys, I only have an iPhone, no droid, blackberry, windows phone...etc

APPisode 1: Extraction? It nearly killed him!

In honor of the Wayland Rehab Clinic re-opening on January 2nd, the game I have decided ...
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast