Blog Comments

a can of mace and good cardio I <3 you Todd LOL ! But you are right in all points you're right.
    OMG that is cool and yummy.
    Updated Jun 2nd, 2012 at 09:11 AM by yarri
    that IS how you do it, son...its like a cuban sangwhich..if it was made by awesome non-cubans...(cubans are pretty awesome as well)..jus sayin
    [QUOTE=VEE;bt993]I wouldn't normally give this e.p the time of day, but I did, and to my surprise, I hated every second of it.

Not really, it was good.[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah it's pretty niche. not a big mainstream appeal, but if you like things that are kreepy, head is the man. well, whether you like it or not, the man is one hell of a musician.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    I'd be incredibly surprised if we didn't see Burt through this chapter. In fact, I'll say with 100% certainty we see Burt before part three of this chapter and if I'm wrong I'll take a 1 week ban.
    But...but...who will discuss shoulders and pain killers with Yarri and I? If your wrong of course, which I hope you are not.
    I plan on posting some fanfic myself. Look forward to seeing your stuff. Looking at the other fanfic it would seem most run into the same issue of life getting in the way of posting in a consistant manner. Just when you get into a story, months go by without a follow up. I don't complain. I totally get it.
    I wouldn't normally give this e.p the time of day, but I did, and to my surprise, I hated every second of it.

Not really, it was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kram
    Hi! I'm a new forum member (and fellow Canadian). I just posted a summary of my relationship with audio/radio drama in my post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread. My discovery of OTR was very similar to what you described here -- just about fifteen years later.
    Hey man! I'm honored that this was your first stop after the intro thread! Thanks for reading, and a great big bucket of win for being a fellow Cheesehead!
    Hi! I'm a new forum member (and fellow Canadian). I just posted a summary of my relationship with audio/radio drama in my post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread. My discovery of OTR was very similar to what you described here -- just about fifteen years later.
    Just did the trial. It does feel like the comic I think, going to have to get episode 1 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf
    how can we see Burt's Interrogation. when its a pod cast. just joking Nikvoodoo
    DAMNIT! You caught me!!!!

how can we see Burt's Interrogation. when its a pod cast. just joking Nikvoodoo
    From the chatbox or from the forum? I'd hate to knock you out for a week for realz if you're wrong!
    I'd be incredibly surprised if we didn't see Burt through this chapter. In fact, I'll say with 100% certainty we see Burt before part three of this chapter and if I'm wrong I'll take a 1 week ban.
    I honestly wouldn't have thought to include my Tron, Jungle Book, Star Wars, or Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark 45s if you hadn't mentioned them. I'd completely forgotten.
    Actually, I believe the first real experience I had with audio books was as a kid. There were these Disney books with little 45 records. I would listen to Dumbo and the Jungle Book and follow along in the book. There would be a beep sound when it was time to turn the page. Then at the end of the story there was a song to sing and dance to. Well, singing and dancing were optional. But I defy anyone not to succome to the urge to sing and dance to The Bear Necessities.
    My first 'book-on-tape' was the works of Edgar Allan Poe. I listened to it while my family drove across Canada (Ontario to British Columbia) when I was eight years old. Been a fan of audiobooks and Poe ever since.
    I, also, discovered radio drama in the AM sphere one day as a child bored of what was played on the radio. That was in the 80's. Years later, I found audio books (or as they were fondly referred to as books-on-tape) at the public library.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling
    I aspire to write as well as you someday. Seriously, I love reading this stuff. Bravo, sir.
    Thanks, derp. In a lot of ways you do write as well as I do. In some ways, far better.
    I aspire to write as well as you someday. Seriously, I love reading this stuff. Bravo, sir.
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast