View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Exploration of Survival part 4. Blog 45 ... Falls hurt and leave bruises.

by , Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:45 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    My last fall number 14 Yes I fell 14 times. It seems that there is a technique to walking in snow that I didn't master till we had to leave. The phrase "Pick em up and put them down" is forever branded into my soul along with every sticker bush in the entire state of Illinois which found its way into my flesh.

I decided to try and be helpful and put my new hatchet to use. I had watched Chris chop half way through a larger dead fall log then kick it to break the log the rest of ...

Updated Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:48 PM by yarri

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Exploration of survival. Blog 44 part 3.5 Nap time is important!

by , Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:35 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    After the fire got going (before it went out the last time) Chris declared it was time for food. We'd planned on not eating anything we couldn't catch or forage for. I feel this change of plans was an act of mercy for me. I'm horribly green yet in the art of survival. I was already feeling the affects of the extensive exercise and lack of food and water. I was shaking and sweating. So after the food and entertainment
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13772 
Size:	270.2 KB 
ID:	3106Click image for larger version. 

Views:	8604 
Size:	285.0 KB 
ID:	3107
    Titus and ...

Updated Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:49 PM by yarri

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	8901 
Size:	247.9 KB 
ID:	3108   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	8681 
Size:	303.5 KB 
ID:	3109