View RSS Feed

Alive Anonymous

1. Ode to Burt. By Yarri

by , Dec 12th, 2011 at 02:11 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Spoilers all over the place, you’ve been warned.

Dedicated to an “eggs”cellent man I know.

Last season left us all with questions unanswered, concerns founded or unfounded and a healthy dose of fear for the outcome of several very beloved characters. One character in particular was Burt. When Burt was last seen, he’d been following Michael across the zip line between the tower ...
    Tags: burt
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CandleInTheWindow.jpg 
Views:	1353 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	1441  
  2. Survivor Kitchen: Part 2 “Potato Wars” A New Potato.

by , Oct 25th, 2011 at 07:04 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    … a long time ago in a Kitchen far away safe from flesh eating zombies and rampaging behemoths.. The brave and fearless scavengers forged far and wide returning to the kitchens with offerings of plain potato chips... You know the ruffled kind but no dip, Bastards… A single can of red
    beans, and a lowly box of instant mashed potatoes. They stare at the cook with eyes begging
    for a sumptuous repast as a reward for their hard and dangerous scavenger work…

My humble ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6281736478_94204377f9_m.jpg 
Views:	2581 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	1359  
  3. Smart Zombies: Brains or BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS part 2 of multiple

by , Jul 9th, 2011 at 03:25 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Spoiler
    spoiler
    spoiler
    spoiler
    spoiler
    spoiler

As of yet, we do not know what caused the infected humans to change into zombies. I am left with only speculation on the cause. Whether it is virus or vaccine, or something else that altered the brain, something caused these humans to change into monsters.
    The “smart-ones” are a variance of the regular foot soldier zombies. The Smart Ones ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  4. Scout's Honor a WA fanfiction by Re1ndeer and Yarri part 1

by , Jun 24th, 2011 at 05:19 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Prologue
    May 8th, 2009: A very contagious infection spreads rapidly across the world, turning the majority of the human race into flesh-craving zombies. The Infection started without warning, effectively bringing the US government and military to its knees. The US military was barely able to hold its major bases across the country. Survivors were left on their own and contact was almost instantaneously lost with all of the major cities in the country. The survival of the human race seemed ...

Updated Jun 26th, 2011 at 07:48 PM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  5. Biters, cake eaters, flesh suckers, I like to call them foot solders.Part 2 of many

by , Jun 22nd, 2011 at 07:33 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Public service warning: I donned my tin foil hat for this. Good luck!

Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers, Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers
    Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers, Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers
    Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,

Updated Jun 22nd, 2011 at 08:11 AM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast