PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Questions for Kalani!

Britt
Feb 14th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Happy Monday! ::shoots confetti::

Tomorrow on We’re Not Dead Greg and I will be joined by Kevin Flood, or as you know him, Kalani. As we did with Jim Gleason (Michael) we’ll be more than happy to try and relay any questions you might have for him. We can’t guarantee your question will be asked, but we’ll try our best!

Feel free to post them below or send an email to WereNotDeadPodcast@gmail.com.

Also, this is the LAST week for zombie growls!!!

Funny Muffins
Feb 14th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Great last show with Jim!
Looking forward to another great episode with your next guest!
Here are some questions you can ask him!

-What is your inspiration for the character?
-Do you particularly like your character's role/attitude/story?
-Do you feel that Kalani drew the short straw this season?
- How to you feel about the other voice actors?
-Any one character YOU can't stand?
-Do you believe that Kalani will survive to the end of the season/end of the show?
-Do you believe that Kalani is dedicated to THE TOWER or is he going to sell out?
-Does any one scene or episode stand out to you?

Thanks for your time!
If you need a smartass commentator on your show sometime, lemme know.
Ha!

nikvoodoo
Feb 14th, 2011, 10:42 AM
- How hard was it to integrate yourself into a cast that had already been recording and performing together for nearly a year before you were introduced?
- And to steal a thought from Jamman39, if Kalani was an ice cream flavor, what would he be?

mascaria
Feb 14th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Does Kalani's reputation with the listeners effect the way that you read him and what's it like playing some one so many fans want dead?

Funny Muffins
Feb 14th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Forgot one.

Do you think Kalani purposely refused to "wake up" in the arena scene?

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Feb 14th, 2011, 01:19 PM
How do you prepare before going into a recording sessions?
What are your personal thoughts about Kalani?
Why do you think some people don't like him?

Wicked Sid
Feb 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Hmm... Dammit.

Why did everyone else steal all the good questions?
How did you get into voice acting?
Have you done this type of work before? And if so, how many other bodies of work have you put your talent into?
If not, do you have any ideas you'd like to work on?

fraggot
Feb 14th, 2011, 04:01 PM
- If there is one thing you could change about the show or Kalani, what would it be?
- Who is your favorite character on the show other then yourself?
- What is something you'd like to see or occur on the show?
- Do you see this show becoming bigger then just a radio show podcast?
- Would you like to remain on the show until the end?

Kenicihithegreatdesciple
Feb 14th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Mr. Flood. Did KC give you any underlying character traits to work with when you first joined the cast? If so, what did he say? Also, what do you think makes for the better weapon to have on Z-day, an axe or a kitana?

Solanine
Feb 15th, 2011, 10:39 AM
A lot of people have expressed dislike for Kalani (as a character, the acting is great), what is your relationship with the character like?

Dfens
Aug 19th, 2011, 01:49 PM
I want to know if Kevin Flood is sad that all the "Kalani bashing" resulted in his characters death. Poor guy!

nikvoodoo
Aug 19th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I don't think Kalani's popularity or lack there of had anything to do with his demise. Its my understanding that kc has the entire plot layed out so killing off Kalani would have been planned. So if you look at it from that perspective, it makes the crafting of his character brilliant: everyone hates him at first, warm up to him and even admire what he accomplished, and then shows his true colors in the end as a good guy solidly in the corner of the tower.

At least if you take it on face value. There's always rat theories to jump into.

Kahlua85
Aug 20th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Hmm well i don't really have a question, I just wanted you to know that i hate Kalani, and always have! He sucks! Great voice actor, but the character... well thats an entirely different story. Hate Hate Hate Hate!

Dfens
Aug 23rd, 2011, 08:03 PM
You guys make out Kalani as the anitchrist. I bet he was written as a fine fellow in the script until everyone bullied him out of the story. What's next, a boy being dumped into a toilet full of feces? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/22/roxana-spady-nebraska-mot_n_933060.html