PDA

View Full Version : Did the voice actor for Skittles change?

Shaun McAlister
Feb 10th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Just curious.. but in Chapter 9 when the crew meets Skittles, his voice seems significantly different from Chapter 18. It's almost like he goes from Rain Man to Creepy Scientist.

Am I imagining this?

Kc
Feb 10th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Just curious.. but in Chapter 9 when the crew meets Skittles, his voice seems significantly different from Chapter 18. It's almost like he goes from Rain Man to Creepy Scientist.

Am I imagining this?

The voice actor for Skittles changed a long time ago, but if you listened to Chapter 9 recently, he's the same. We went back after the release, a few months later, and changed it. If you re-download it and give it a whirl, it's the same.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 10th, 2011, 09:01 AM
See... KC is the Mad Scientist here!

nikvoodoo
Feb 10th, 2011, 09:04 AM
I knew the actor changed, but I never knew it was re-recorded and re-released. I might just have to go download them again.

SleepyGlenn
Feb 10th, 2011, 10:08 AM
The voice actor for Skittles changed a long time ago, but if you listened to Chapter 9 recently, he's the same. We went back after the release, a few months later, and changed it. If you re-download it and give it a whirl, it's the same.

Wow, that's clever. I suppose that makes the original episodes collectables now!

StepLaugh
Feb 10th, 2011, 02:39 PM
That's a nice little piece of trivia we need to put in the wiki once it's up.

I The K Train I
Feb 10th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Thats class! I never even knew that there were different voice actors for him. I was late to the party :( Mad to hear the old one now :P

fraggot
Feb 14th, 2011, 07:12 AM
I just purposely deleted my Chapter 9 and re-downloaded it and it's the old voice of Skittles and not the new one.

I just figured I'd let you know, maybe there was a problem.

Shaun McAlister
Feb 14th, 2011, 08:11 AM

Thanks for the info, KC.