PDA

View Full Version : Characters You Hate!

Pages : 1 [2]

Witch_Doctor
May 4th, 2013, 04:28 PM
I thought the screaming was over the top at first, till I realized that I know somebody just like her. I'm fine with the actress but I loathe Scratch. She isn't even a character that I love to hate. I just hates myself some Scratch.

mgillogly
May 13th, 2013, 03:21 PM
I like the whole group. Hate Scratch. TICKED ME OFF when they went back to attack the tower again! Why, WHY did they not relocate after the first attack, just get somewhere untill they found the coppers.

KatieBug
May 17th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Okay, so. Pegs is pissing me off. She can't wait to get into Michael's pants and the moment she has the chance to be safe, but away from him, she bails. Why put him through that?

I hate that I hated Kalani when he was being a dick, and then I got to the point where I liked him, when he was out with Angel kicking Behemoth butt, and then you learn that he was the traitor... Gotta hate him again.

And of course Scratch, I don't think anyone would like this crazy, psychopathic, sadistic bitch. She needs to be put down like a rabid dog. With her confessions of abuse, her speeches on "Family" you start to think that she just may be human... but then she turns back into a raving, murdering bitch within a minute.

Osiris
May 17th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Okay, so. Pegs is pissing me off. She can't wait to get into Michael's pants and the moment she has the chance to be safe, but away from him, she bails. Why put him through that?

I hate that I hated Kalani when he was being a dick, and then I got to the point where I liked him, when he was out with Angel kicking Behemoth butt, and then you learn that he was the traitor... Gotta hate him again.

And of course Scratch, I don't think anyone would like this crazy, psychopathic, sadistic bitch. She needs to be put down like a rabid dog. With her confessions of abuse, her speeches on "Family" you start to think that she just may be human... but then she turns back into a raving, murdering bitch within a minute.

I loved the chapter with Angel and Kalani sooooo much.

deperez130
May 19th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Hope drives me mad, fort being completely useless she bitches ALOT! If i was Datu I think i would have just quietly walked away lol

mgillogly
May 19th, 2013, 04:09 PM
I dont hate pegs but I wouldn't choose to be locked in a room with her for an hour. She's a c*nt in my book because when they get to fort erwin Michael explains they go to colorado or join to stay at erwin and she wants to leave and he says then you dont wanna be with me and she says I guess not. That to me shows she just wants to be safe and she was willing to use him to get that safty. To add, Ive already said I dont like scratch but I would be more than willing to be locked in a room with Jenna McCombie for an hour, or so!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
May 20th, 2013, 12:54 PM
... To add, Ive already said I dont like scratch but I would be more than willing to be locked in a room with Jenna McCombie for an hour, or so!

Ehh, I just hope that Jenna McCombie is not a method actor, decides to stay in character and proposes to play the knife game with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI-2VZoxYnQ

scbubba
May 20th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Ehh, I just hope that Jenna McCombie is not a method actor, decides to stay in character and proposes to play the knife game with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI-2VZoxYnQ

Saw this post and then looked at your avatar and thought: "YABC is not very good at the knife game, hmmm?" :rolleyes:

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
May 21st, 2013, 09:24 AM
Saw this post and then looked at your avatar and thought: "YABC is not very good at the knife game, hmmm?" :rolleyes:

Still practicing - there are still four fingers left.

soubiyuki
May 25th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Pegs. So freaking much. Not quite as much as in the beginning (when I had to stop myself from skipping ahead whenever she opened her whiny mouth) but she's definitely not my favorite. And to be honest, I just don't see how Michael wants to be with her. He seems like a pretty no-nonsense kind of guy (would have to be to be the leader) so why he puts up with her nonsense is beyond me. He's far better suited for Riley (and/or Angel, but I'll just stick to reading fanfic for that, lol). I'm up to Chapter 25 now and I can deal with Pegs a lot better now that she's suddenly useful (typical trope but at least it keeps my eyes from rolling out of my head when she pops up) but she's still my least favorite thing about an otherwise perfect story.

eastmcduck
Feb 13th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Lizzy for me, for the simple fact that I had to listen to that same stupid Blue Apron commercial twice per show, every single show. She was kept alive for way too long.