PDA

View Full Version : #tmm

KPCoyote
May 31st, 2016, 06:34 PM
Okay, are there any guesses as to what #TMM is? I am horrible at the clues that KC has been dropping in Apartment 2C. Please help!

MrRedBeard
May 31st, 2016, 06:40 PM
Seriously!! Give us answers Kc!!!

Witch_Doctor
May 31st, 2016, 07:02 PM
He's been dropping clues in Apt2c? Man, I've got to catch up on those episodes.

Behemothbel1296
May 31st, 2016, 07:24 PM
I need to catch up on Apartment 2C as well. I don't know what TMM means… I’m going to go catch up now…

KPCoyote
May 31st, 2016, 08:05 PM
He has been dropping clues on the chalk board that hangs behind his head during each Apartment 2C episode.

Don't let the Tony Rey Hazing distract you. Although applause and stealing his host questions is so much fun. Such is the price of sitting in the Chair of Hate.

Witch_Doctor
May 31st, 2016, 08:14 PM
OK, gonna set the thinking cap to full auto!

This Many Mallers
Tell Me More
Tower Multi-Media. (KC has a Tower fetish; Bill's Tower, Dunbar, Skittles water tower and now Twin Towers) Launching a film, audio, video game series?
That's My Mama. (Remaking the 70's sitcom with a zombie mother and her Inkling i.e. Little One)
The MerMaid or The MerMan. (A couple of the words written on the blackboard in APT#2C involve stories that have cataclysmic earthquakes and flooding.)
The Modern Myth
Take My Money (It's gonna be soooooo good that we're all gonna be stealing our mother's VCRs to pay for it. Or what ever it is that drug fiends do to make money nowadays.)
Tardust Makes Meth

Yeah, these suck.

KPCoyote
May 31st, 2016, 08:44 PM
OK, gonna set the thinking cap to full auto!

This Many Mallers
Tell Me More
Tower Multi-Media. (KC has a Tower fetish; Bill's Tower, Dunbar, Skittles water tower and now Twin Towers) Launching a film, audio, video game series?
That's My Mama. (Remaking the 70's sitcom with a zombie mother and her Inkling i.e. Little One)
The MerMaid or The MerMan. (A couple of the words written on the blackboard in APT#2C involve stories that have cataclysmic earthquakes and flooding.)
The Modern Myth
Take My Money (It's gonna be soooooo good that we're all gonna be stealing our mother's VCRs to pay for it. Or what ever it is that drug fiends do to make money nowadays.)
Tardust Makes Meth

Yeah, these suck.

Better than what I can come up with.

* The Marines March
* Ten Million Mummies
* Totally Mad Mercenaries
* Todd Murders Many
* The Mutant Military

Still brain storming.

KPCoyote
May 31st, 2016, 10:01 PM
* The Mallet Man
* Too Many Millets
* Time Makes Mallers
* Tink Moves Mountains

Kat E
May 31st, 2016, 10:45 PM
The Monster Mash. A remake of the famous song by Boris baby. Looks like we have to wait till Friday.

KPCoyote
May 31st, 2016, 11:11 PM
The Monster Mash. A remake of the famous song by Boris baby. Looks like we have to wait till Friday.

Nice!

Storm
Jun 1st, 2016, 01:00 AM
The Monstrous Mark (Or how Ink found his favorite tattoo)
Tanya, Michael and Muldoon (I...don't know what that would be about...)
Teenage Mutant Michael (Of how Michael grew up in the sewers of LA, being taught combat skills by his mouse master Flinter...This also explains why he never wants to talk about his parents and past, he knows that his super powers have to remain forever secret...)
Time (for) Multiple Memories (The surviving Towerians gather at the colony after Ink's downfall to share thoughts and memories. 15 years later they do it Again, this time to inlighten Nicolas. Scenes will jump back and forth, illustrating the mirroring.)
Travellog of Manly Men (Robbins, Puck, Muldoon anīd Carl take us on a tour around the apocalyptic LA area, showing us landmarks and Places of importance)
The Mysterious Moaning (Children's book about an aged-Down cast, probably to around 10 or so, now all classmates and on a field trip. Michael wakes up in the middle of the night and hears noises outside the tent. What is walking around out there? What is it sniffing for? Scratch the bully decides to find out and goes with her Brothers Latch and Tardust whilst Michael and his Brother Saul stay, too scared.)
Two More Miles (We follow the teacher as he struggles to find safety. Two More Miles is the thrilling tale of his last few days before getting to the colony, as he comes across horrors that none have ever seen before, not even the Irwin soldiers. What has he found? How will it affect humanity? And is it too late to stop it?)
......One of these has to be the right one...I'm sure!

KPCoyote
Jun 1st, 2016, 01:30 AM
It would be great to know how that teacher survived the entire S.O.S. Series.

Kc
Jun 1st, 2016, 10:50 AM
I found some words in there that might have pieces of the title #tmm. I don't mind saying that considering the reveal is on Friday.

KPCoyote
Jun 1st, 2016, 10:52 AM
I found some words in there that might have pieces of the title #tmm. I don't mind saying that considering the reveal is on Friday.

Some? One, two, maybe three words?

turbo
Jun 1st, 2016, 11:55 AM
The M&M candies?!

KPCoyote
Jun 1st, 2016, 04:06 PM
Two Military Men

Storm
Jun 3rd, 2016, 03:07 AM
The Man (with) Markings...
...Please... XD

KPCoyote
Jun 3rd, 2016, 06:31 AM
The Man (with) Markings...
...Please... XD

Or The Marked Man

Storm
Jun 3rd, 2016, 07:16 AM
Or The Marked Man

Works even better...Let's roll with that!

Litmaster
Jun 6th, 2016, 02:01 PM
"The Modern Man"... it's gonna be an audio drama set in the world of male fashion:

http://www.the-modern-man.com/

KPCoyote
Jun 6th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Perhaps KC finally discovered the truth that they are all genetically enhanced cubits?

Witch_Doctor
Jun 6th, 2016, 07:22 PM
When I first heard the title, I thought that it reminded me of the type of title for a 1960's or 70's science fiction story. The sort written by Bradbury, Asimov, Roddenberry or Creighton. I imagined a story about the human condition involving the next step in human 'evolution' where technology is merged with biology.

Then I saw the artwork.
BEAUTIFUL!!
Even the artwork has the 'retro' futuristic look. I'm not sure if that was the goal, but it certainly conjures up that nostalgia in me. Looking at it takes me back to old dusty used book stores, where I used to haunt the sci-fi and computer sections.

Notice the difference in the fonts, their colors and the contrasting icons. The black, cold gear 'o' and the dripping blood 'M'. I'm going to try not to read too much into what the story will be about; however I have my suspicions. I just know that it's going to be good.

Kc
Jun 6th, 2016, 09:28 PM
When I first heard the title, I thought that it reminded me of the type of title for a 1960's or 70's science fiction story. The sort written by Bradbury, Asimov, Roddenberry or Creighton. I imagined a story about the human condition involving the next step in human 'evolution' where technology is merged with biology.

Then I saw the artwork.
BEAUTIFUL!!
Even the artwork has the 'retro' futuristic look. I'm not sure if that was the goal, but it certainly conjures up that nostalgia in me. Looking at it takes me back to old dusty used book stores, where I used to haunt the sci-fi and computer sections.

Notice the difference in the fonts, their colors and the contrasting icons. The black, cold gear 'o' and the dripping blood 'M'. I'm going to try not to read too much into what the story will be about; however I have my suspicions. I just know that it's going to be good.

I'll be honest, there's a reason it took about a year to complete. Lots of months off, but the logo is precise and intentional. It's exactly what I wanted. So many font ideas...

Witch_Doctor
Jun 7th, 2016, 01:22 PM
I'll be honest, there's a reason it took about a year to complete. Lots of months off, but the logo is precise and intentional. It's exactly what I wanted. So many font ideas...

Wait, a year for the logo or for the story?

KPCoyote
Jul 10th, 2016, 02:33 AM
I would really like to know when we can learn more about what The Modern Man is about.