PDA

View Full Version : Who would you pick?

Behemothbel1296
May 27th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Say you lived in the tower, or the colony and you had to pick one of the characters to live with. Who would it be and why? Are they resourceful? Smart? Quick thinking? Or just because you think they'd make great company?

KPCoyote
May 28th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Corporal Puck. Not only is he good company, but he is a soldier that has the skills necessary to train me to survive.

Witch_Doctor
May 29th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Michael. He's a jerk for the first few chapters but he's resourceful and curious because of his intelligence background. I'm the type of person who like to piece thing together and get things done.

sedersmith
Dec 16th, 2019, 04:23 AM
Say you lived in the tower, or the colony and you had to pick one of the characters to live with. Who would it be and why? Are they resourceful? Smart? Quick thinking? Or just because you think they'd make great company?

UMMM, Pegs most probably be.

Regards,
Seder Smith

Thezombiereseacher
Dec 18th, 2019, 02:57 PM
I'd pick durai. He's an incredible leader and was able to train the prisoners to be a useful force. Although, he was pretty bad. Durai showed regret when he found out scratch killed some girl.

Shane117
May 31st, 2020, 01:56 AM
Saul. We have the same sense of humour. I think he would be fun to hang with.

Roosje
Aug 6th, 2020, 11:56 PM
I guess I would choose Saul Tink. I really love people who have a sense of humor. I bet we can have a really fun time as he teaches me about weapons and the experiences he has had on the missions.

souza13alex
Aug 31st, 2020, 03:15 AM
I would choose Michael. The real leader is very smart. With such a leader you will not be lost.

Helenawe
Oct 7th, 2020, 04:10 AM
I guess I would choose Saul Tink. I really love people who have a sense of humor. I bet we can have a really fun time as he teaches me about weapons and the experiences he has had on the missions.

Saul, performing the foley for a man who was losing the love of his life.

a sense of humor...

her_align
Oct 13th, 2020, 01:01 PM
given the personality i Would pick Michael ! he seems some how smart and intelligent. the tyoe that you would not need to fight over irrational things !

Helenawe
Oct 24th, 2020, 10:32 AM
smart and intelligent is good!!!

I love them too.

souza13alex
Dec 7th, 2020, 11:53 PM
given the personality i Would pick Michael ! he seems some how smart and intelligent. the tyoe that you would not need to fight over irrational things !

What other character would you choose?