PDA

View Full Version : Back for the Attack

Duffusmonkey
Apr 13th, 2016, 04:42 PM
I'm back for the Attack! If you never were Rockin with Dokken in high school it means I am back on the forums after a year off in anticipation if Lock down.

I really have nothing else to say but WOOT!

Kc
Apr 14th, 2016, 12:03 AM
I'm back for the Attack! If you never were Rockin with Dokken in high school it means I am back on the forums after a year off in anticipation if Lock down.

I really have nothing else to say but WOOT!

The updated preview goes live tomorrow. You're just in time for the party...

Duffusmonkey
Apr 14th, 2016, 03:45 PM
I feel privileged to get KC's personal attention! Any chance that we will find out why Peg's doesn't like guns? Or is it not interesting enough of a story to tell?

Or did I miss it? A brewery opened within bike riding distance of my house and I've had a lot of double IPAs since the season finale

Kc
Apr 14th, 2016, 04:19 PM
I feel privileged to get KC's personal attention! Any chance that we will find out why Peg's doesn't like guns? Or is it not interesting enough of a story to tell?

Or did I miss it? A brewery opened within bike riding distance of my house and I've had a lot of double IPAs since the season finale

Check out 2c with Elisa on, we revealed the gun thing!

Duffusmonkey
Apr 14th, 2016, 04:55 PM
I been busted! I caught Apartment2C on Tuesday just to ask Tony if he still loved Black Hawk but I Haven't seen the previous ones yet.

Kc
Apr 14th, 2016, 07:46 PM
I been busted! I caught Apartment2C on Tuesday just to ask Tony if he still loved Black Hawk but I Haven't seen the previous ones yet.

Can't fault anyone from seeing them all, it's a lot of content.

VintageNut
Apr 15th, 2016, 08:35 AM
You asked that question?! That turned the show in an awkward direction for about 10 minutes. Tony couldn't stop talking about his Black Hawk and how much he loved it. Um....awkward! lol

Duffusmonkey
Apr 15th, 2016, 01:54 PM
I try to ask Tony about his love of Black Hawk every few months on different formats, Twitter, Forums & now Youtube!

I have been working under th we assumption that it would never get old, I MIGHT need to re-evaluate this

KPCoyote
Apr 17th, 2016, 09:44 AM
It was funny. Maybe someone should take him to learn Falconry so he can play with a real Hawk.