PDA

View Full Version : Tardust question re: Chapter 46.......

Annamarie08
Jan 19th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Not that it matters much, but who thinks Tardust was telling the truth to Burt & Riley about not knowing where Scratch was heading? I don't believe it was ever confirmed whether or not he was. I have a couple of opinions on it....but was curious what you guys thought??

turbo
Jan 20th, 2016, 06:17 AM
I think Scratch mentioned something about how he did rat on her towards the end.

Annamarie08
Jan 20th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Hmmmm, turbo - I'll have to re-listen now!! I only recall her - while laying near death after Pegs shot her - asking Riley if she was the one who shot Tardust.....Because of that I sort of was inclined to think she planned it with Tardust....but I could be way off! @Kc??

Annamarie08
Jan 20th, 2016, 11:19 AM
You are correct, turbo! Scratch said to Riley, "Are you the one who killed Tardust? Not saying the rat didn't deserve it...." But, now another question alludes me - how did she know he ratted & that he was killed, I wonder??!!

turbo
Jan 20th, 2016, 01:57 PM
You are correct, @turbo (http://www.werealive.com/forum/member.php?u=2311)! Scratch said to Riley, "Are you the one who killed Tardust? Not saying the rat didn't deserve it...." But, now another question alludes me - how did she know he ratted & that he was killed, I wonder??!!

Ah sweet, knew he was the rat ;) I think it was all in the dialog. And just that they found the cabin.