PDA

View Full Version : Im wondering something

Doomblade
Nov 4th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Im in the middle of listening to the story for the 3rd time and I can't believe i never thought of this. Why is Saul not furious at Michael and Victor as well as his mother after what happened to Lizzie? They took the only functioning gun truck which could have been used to kill the big one and hold off the infected until Lizzie was better taken care of.

Id_Liston
Nov 4th, 2015, 06:23 PM
In which Ep are you refering to?

Doomblade
Nov 4th, 2015, 06:24 PM
In which Ep are you refering to?

During the 'Life and Death' episodes. Michael and Victor go with Datu, taking the only gun truck they still had.

Id_Liston
Nov 4th, 2015, 06:27 PM
No wonder why i dont reconnize it its because i havent gotten there yet

Merlin1274
Nov 5th, 2015, 07:16 AM
That's why its best to post questions in the pertaining Episode Thread. Helps with Spoilers.

But to answer your question Saul probably never thought about that or that it would have been needed.

Doomblade
Nov 6th, 2015, 02:28 PM
That's why its best to post questions in the pertaining Episode Thread. Helps with Spoilers.

But to answer your question Saul probably never thought about that or that it would have been needed.

Probably not. It just struck me as weird that he wasnt mad at Vic and Michael when they took the only two weapons that were effective against behemoths

Kc
Nov 6th, 2015, 10:33 PM
Probably not. It just struck me as weird that he wasnt mad at Vic and Michael when they took the only two weapons that were effective against behemoths

Answer below, but spoils stuff.
It's a proximity effect. Those who affect you more are closer to you. There are a lot of factors and people he could have blamed, but his trust was in his mother's expertise to take care of Lizzy and make sure she was ok. He has enough medical training to know that it could have been her fault, or not being prepared back at the tower and being forced to go into dangerous areas at the last minute.

Annamarie08
Dec 29th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Answer below, but spoils stuff.
It's a proximity effect. Those who affect you more are closer to you. There are a lot of factors and people he could have blamed, but his trust was in his mother's expertise to take care of Lizzy and make sure she was ok. He has enough medical training to know that it could have been her fault, or not being prepared back at the tower and being forced to go into dangerous areas at the last minute.

Under the circumstances, anyone can understand Saul's wanting to blame his mom - as unreasonable as it was.....considering it was not her expertise that was at fault, but her lack of medical equipment.....Tanya had already stated right before Lizzy's birth scene that they were medically running out of everything. Easy to blame her, I suppose - just like CJ blamed her for taking her leg....'Don't kill the messenger....'
And just a note - Lizzy's death scene and Saul's reaction - was probably the most emotional scenes of the series for me.....I still cry every time I get to that part.....it's so real....whoever can't feel Saul's sorrow in that scene - is dead inside - as far as I'm concerned.