Tommy
Datu
Bill
Victor
Kalani
Latch

turbo
Nov 3rd, 2015, 03:10 PM
Burt is my man! Close second was Saul or Victor.

molson
Nov 4th, 2015, 10:01 AM
I'm in the middle of a second re-listen, and I'm really impressed with the actor who played Kalani. I think he was the best in the series. He brought a lot of depth to that character - Kalani was annoying, pushy, arrogant, but also had an odd coolness under pressure in that he didn't really panic (which is consistent with the character's background as a pilot).

Character-wise, it certainly was Burt, at first, until he became the leader at the tower. He wasn't suited for that role and it made me like him less. I loved the evolution of Angel. But all-around, I have to say Datu.

Kc
Nov 5th, 2015, 09:04 AM
No puck?

Merlin1274
Nov 5th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Puck was awesome.
He should be on the list. But I would have to say my top 3 are Michael, Burt and Victor. and not necessarily in that order.

General Malarky
Nov 5th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Puck, Datu, and Saul

TheLoneSurvivor
Jan 6th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Michael and Angel.

Dlcolwell120
Jan 15th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Frankly I am disappointed in all most everyone here. This is by far the best survival story I've ever read and I am a huge walking dead fan. But this beats it by far. I can't believe that Saul isn't leading in the polls with Burt close second. Saul has always done what was best for the group. He was the entire reason they survived as long as they did. If he didn't save Burt, they wouldn't have hardly any ammo. And let's not even mention the sacrifices he made at the end of the story. Him and his mother were some of the most complex characters in the story. I am on my 6th or 7th time listening I only wish that a good animator would do something with this and then The actor that plays Michael can keep playing him and they could do so much more with this. KC Wayland you and your team are geniuses.

Annamarie08
Jan 17th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Exactly, turbo!

Annamarie08
Jan 17th, 2016, 10:21 AM
I love Puck, @Kc, but he wasn't in it enough to deserve a 'favorite' character position.....perhaps he'll bring it home in Lockdown?? ;)

Osiris
Jan 18th, 2016, 11:24 AM
No puck?

NO!

turbo
Jan 19th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Everyone forgot about Pete! We all need water!

General Malarky
Jan 19th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Everyone forgot about Pete! We all need water!

It would've been better if he had some sort of accent, preferably Australian.

Annamarie08
Jan 19th, 2016, 07:59 AM
I sort of liked how they portrayed him.....like a bit of a dramatic weasel......

turbo
Jan 19th, 2016, 09:41 AM
It would've been better if he had some sort of accent, preferably Australian.
Haha nah, we had plenty of accents in the story!

I sort of liked how they portrayed him.....like a bit of a dramatic weasel......
Exactly! The scrawny little geek that is making a profit from the apocalypse!

Osiris
Jan 19th, 2016, 06:37 PM
I like to imagine Pete is from Jersey. No particular reason... just seems a logical choice.

CptJanePrice
May 10th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Michael and Angel.

Yeeeeesssss

Wildfire
Aug 8th, 2016, 12:03 PM
While I voted for Angel because I like him the most out of the group, my favorite is Puck.

KPCoyote
Aug 9th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Solider on page 367 of Lockdown! Woot!