PDA

View Full Version : WA Convoy VIP Poll

Litmaster
Apr 10th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Ok, so this poll is up only for the 9 We're Alive Convoy members (you know who you are)!

The question is, should we spring some extra cash to get VIP tickets (front row, after-party included), or not?

Need to gauge interest here before I make reservations.... :nik:

Litmaster
Apr 11th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Hmmm.... no takers yet?

Litmaster
Apr 12th, 2014, 06:27 PM
wow... 2 days in and nothing but crickets

Eviebae
Apr 12th, 2014, 08:49 PM
You could do an indie go go or something.

7oddisdead
Apr 12th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Just to put my .02 in on this one.

I say leave the tickets up to the individual to get. While I'm sure most will want the vips, I know personally I'm not concerned with it. Just going out will be enough for me. And as it stands right now, you (lit) are handling more than enough on the reserving end of things. But, whatever the group wants, I suppose.

Deacon_Tyler
Apr 12th, 2014, 10:42 PM
As the photographer, I'm kinda banking on not having to buy a ticket at all :D

Litmaster
Apr 13th, 2014, 01:05 PM
As the photographer, I'm kinda banking on not having to buy a ticket at all :D

Oh, you can come in... you just can't sit down. And you have to exit the building whenever you are not actually snapping a picture. :nik:

Litmaster
Apr 13th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Just to put my .02 in on this one.

I say leave the tickets up to the individual to get. While I'm sure most will want the vips, I know personally I'm not concerned with it. Just going out will be enough for me. And as it stands right now, you (lit) are handling more than enough on the reserving end of things. But, whatever the group wants, I suppose.

Well, based on this underwhelming response so far, I'm thinking I won't even worry about it and let everyone fend for themselves.

Deacon_Tyler
Apr 13th, 2014, 07:40 PM
Oh, you can come in... you just can't sit down. And you have to exit the building whenever you are not actually snapping a picture. :nik:

I'll bring my own damn chair, mister! Whenever I'm not shooting, I'm thinking about my next shot. So it may LOOK like I'm drinking nonstop booze....but I'm just creatively reflecting.

Witch_Doctor
Apr 13th, 2014, 08:20 PM
I'm just gonna sit on the stage.