PDA

View Full Version : Lizzy, Dautu and the baby.

Burgerbros
Mar 27th, 2014, 12:04 PM
My theory is that Lizzy may die in child birth and the baby will live. I drew this conclusion because of the title, "Life and Death." Or the death might be Dautu and both Lizzy and the Baby will live. I know someone is going to die.

Jannit
Mar 27th, 2014, 12:13 PM
This seems to be a pretty common theory from what has been posted in the chapter thread.

Hopefully we just end up with dead zombies and alive people but that does seem unlikely. :(

tonyhind86
Mar 27th, 2014, 12:22 PM
My money's on Tanya. Just have a funny feeling - Saul will suffer the death of his mother, yet happy that his son is born.

Gooer
Mar 27th, 2014, 01:59 PM
This seems to be a pretty common theory from what has been posted in the chapter thread.

Hopefully we just end up with dead zombies and alive people but that does seem unlikely. :(

Only in the perfect world...... :/

Gooer
Mar 27th, 2014, 02:01 PM
I'm thinking Saul - maybe Kelly too - will die from the mysterious Treehemoth, and/or Datu's eventual death too...... It's creeping up, and (i think) seems to be affected from reading the symbols....

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 27th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Everything is possible but there is a slight chance that no one of team good is going to die. Maybe the title Life and Death refers to the two different locations. Tanya is a too big asset to kill, Saul can be considered to be pretty indestructible unless somebody decides to shoot at him. On the other hand, Michael and Victor can be considered safe IMHO, so what about Datu? Ah, no, nobody kills king Datu the resourceful!

Burgerbros
Apr 7th, 2014, 12:00 PM
I was right

Deacon_Tyler
Apr 8th, 2014, 07:09 AM
At least I don't have to keep knowledge of Datu and Lizzy's death under my hat anymore :p