PDA

View Full Version : Other main character???

Gnex
Mar 5th, 2014, 10:38 AM
My question here is this.

If you could have put another main character(or Yourself) into the story.... Who would they be? and Where/How would you introduce them?

Example - The group finds a doctor hidden away at Cain Hospital, etc, etc, etc..........

tonyhind86
Mar 5th, 2014, 10:56 AM
The creepy English guy position has already been filled, so I'll have to think on this one a bit more thoughroughly...

Merlin1274
Mar 5th, 2014, 11:03 AM
We have had a lot of characters that cover many aspects and abilities. One I would have like to have seen from time to time is a Lone Wolf Character. Like a Navy Seal Sniper. He is like a Ghost just shows up out of no where to save some ones ass when they really needed it.. kind of like the Mysterious strange perk in Fallout 1 and 2..

Not the crazy Skittles variety..

Storm
Mar 5th, 2014, 11:50 AM
In the furry fandom I'm a red fox, so...I'd probably just put in one of the weird sounds it makes as a background sound effect thing... As long as they wouldn't start parodying Ylvis when hearing it I guess it's all good...
Or I could...No wait... We already have a blind character... Damned.
I know! A viking! I am Danish after all... Svenn the Strong, or Thorson the Brave...Something vikingish... I imagine him to be a mix between Burt and Scratch. Sounds great to me...Even though it's probably a few centuries too late to have him show up.

Gnex
Mar 5th, 2014, 12:33 PM
In the furry fandom I'm a red fox, so...I'd probably just put in one of the weird sounds it makes as a background sound effect thing... As long as they wouldn't start parodying Ylvis when hearing it I guess it's all good...
Or I could...No wait... We already have a blind character... Damned.
I know! A viking! I am Danish after all... Svenn the Strong, or Thorson the Brave...Something vikingish... I imagine him to be a mix between Burt and Scratch. Sounds great to me...Even though it's probably a few centuries too late to have him show up.

What does the Storm Say?!?!?!?!?!!!!! :britt:

tonyhind86
Mar 5th, 2014, 12:55 PM
I'd be the overlord of my own little fiefdom, commanding an army of killer droid-hawks

Storm
Mar 5th, 2014, 03:53 PM
What does the Storm Say?!?!?!?!?!!!!! :britt:
I must admit... Didn't even see
that one coming... (No pun intended) :D

Verse
Mar 6th, 2014, 09:24 AM
I would have liked to see a Maller. Someone that lived, but was not overly loyal to the Maller. Honestly I wanted Bricks to live. How he died made sense, but would rather he stayed alive. In lue of him I would have liked another Maller. I would have brought him in after the revolt. Have him protect the slaves and get them to a safe house or something. After CJ and Co took it over have the slaves in turn protect him. He got them extra food/water/helped them/ect. Then we could have gotten a chapter or two like Kulani's that talked about how The Mallers got out of Eastern Bay and what all they were up to.

tonyhind86
Mar 6th, 2014, 09:30 AM
I would have liked to see a Maller. Someone that lived, but was not overly loyal to the Maller. Honestly I wanted Bricks to live. How he died made sense, but would rather he stayed alive. In lue of him I would have liked another Maller. I would have brought him in after the revolt. Have him protect the slaves and get them to a safe house or something. After CJ and Co took it over have the slaves in turn protect him. He got them extra food/water/helped them/ect. Then we could have gotten a chapter or two like Kulani's that talked about how The Mallers got out of Eastern Bay and what all they were up to.

That would be a good fan-fiction story

Grognaurd
Mar 6th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Well, just call me king of the obscure. Tardust talks to Lizzy about "Johnny" how he got burned and was a cool guy. Fast forward to when the Mallers were overthrown. When CJ is team building someone is yelling for Johnny in the back ground. Granted it is a pretty common name, but maybe...

Like I said, obscure...

Storm
Mar 6th, 2014, 01:20 PM
Well, just call me king of the obscure. Tardust talks to Lizzy about "Johnny" how he got burned and was a cool guy. Fast forward to when the Mallers were overthrown. When CJ is team building someone is yelling for Johnny in the back ground. Granted it is a pretty common name, but maybe...

Like I said, obscure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4xo_rF-oo