PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will _____________?

Kc
Feb 13th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Who do you think will ----?

TacticalJHP
Feb 13th, 2014, 10:14 AM
I thought about it for a moment, and as long as Hope lives...we have hope.

MickGinger
Feb 13th, 2014, 10:21 AM
Michael Dies or it's a dream. He dies sacrificing himself, without fear.

Saul or Puck takes over Tactical lead

CJ lives and remains the overall leader.

Saul, Lizzy, Happily ever after with baby -

Tanya I'm not sure about

Vic and Kelly live, have romantic relationship

Burt Dies being executed by Scratch - Riley Kills Scratch

I'm unsure what happens to Riley - maybe she lives

Puck lives, as said already, takes over Tactical lead and tries to cultivate a relationship with Riley, which shows promise

Skittles Dies.

Datu doesn't die from the infection... Or at least the Infection doesn't kill him before he sacrifices himself

Tardust is killed by Saul. (or Burt or Lizzy)

Ink catches ZFlu, dies....JK Michael kills him while sacrificing himself

Pegs lives, and is NOT crushed to death by Mr. McGoourns despite popular belief/opinion

tonyhind86
Feb 13th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Skittles. Holed up in his water tower, an unhinged overlord of the LA wasteland.

tonyhind86
Feb 13th, 2014, 10:23 AM
And Victor. Because Victor cannot be killed by conventional weapons. Or apocolypses.

Vlarken
Feb 13th, 2014, 10:56 AM
I'm surprised so many people think Burt's going to kick it. I see the reasons for it, which have been pointed out multiple times on We're Not Dead, but I still don't agree. I think that when the final confrontation with Scratch happens, Riley will do something suicidally brave, because of how emotionally fucked up she has become, and that will give Burt the edge over Scratch, allowing him to finally kill her.

Gooer
Feb 13th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Datu will die of the infection before the end: It's going to be a very emotional scene, and I don't think Kc will pass up on it. Also, i have a theory that Scratch will somehow get to Pegs, making her not live, with Michael then taking her out. And obviously, none of the Mallers and zombies will survive (in the perfect world anyway)

TacticalJHP
Feb 13th, 2014, 11:35 AM
I'm surprised so many people think Burt's going to kick it.

I see Burt as the "self-sacrificing for the better of the group" type, and I am beginning to wonder if maybe he himself does not have a medical condition we do not know about yet.

tonyhind86
Feb 13th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Here's another question to think about:

Who will die next?

Gooer
Feb 13th, 2014, 12:16 PM
At least everyone thinks Victor will live. Not sure what i would do in a world without Victor...

tonyhind86
Feb 13th, 2014, 12:18 PM
There is no world without Victor. That is one of the fundemental laws of physics.

Litmaster
Feb 13th, 2014, 12:36 PM
There is no world without Victor. That is one of the fundemental laws of physics.

:nik:

Pegs lives, and is NOT crushed to death by Mr. McGoourns despite popular belief/opinion

Pegs does NOT live, but rather dies in ignominious fashion when she slips on a packet of hydrangea seeds, crashes to the floor, jarring loose the radio from a nearby shelf, which falls and crushes her skull, then suddenly sparks to life, playing this timeless classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw

EDIT: Oh, wait! Of course! Why didn't I think of that earlier! Her skull isn't crushed by a radio, but by a falling

:flowerpot::flowerpot::flowerpot::flowerpot::flowe rpot:FLOWER POT :flowerpot::flowerpot::flowerpot::flowerpot::flowe rpot:

'accidentally' knocked free from one of the nearby guard towers, overlooking where Pegs was working.

Michael's only reaction (in classic Michael deadpan): "Oops."

tonyhind86
Feb 13th, 2014, 01:47 PM
:nik:

Pegs does NOT live, but rather dies in ignominious fashion when she slips on a packet of hydrangea seeds, crashes to the floor, jarring loose the radio from a nearby shelf, which falls and crushes her skull, then suddenly sparks to life, playing this timeless classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw

Because of my reckless attitude and lack of personal conservation, I think this video will be played at my funeral :nik:

Gooer
Feb 13th, 2014, 02:01 PM
What even happened to Pete. Swear he hasn't been here since him and Glenn came back to the Colony in Ch 35...

Grognaurd
Feb 13th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Ruh-roh, poor Lady and Mr Whiskers...

What about Max? Nicholas?

Kc
Feb 13th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Ruh-roh, poor Lady and Mr Whiskers...

What about Max? Nicholas?

I ran out of options. 20 max... no pun inteded.

Litmaster
Feb 13th, 2014, 04:10 PM
What even happened to Pete. Swear he hasn't been here since him and Glenn came back to the Colony in Ch 35...

Oops... I actually thought Pete was ALREADY dead.

Grognaurd
Feb 14th, 2014, 06:28 AM
I ran out of options. 20 max... no pun inteded.

Just great, /sigh. They are going to get killed off for want of a software upgrade! J/k

FunkyDung
Feb 14th, 2014, 06:33 AM
Should we read anything into the fact that Lizzy's baby isn't on the list? :tinfoil:

UndeadSweeper
Feb 17th, 2014, 08:16 AM
KC said 20 max, that why there isn't an option for KODI or Nurse Britt.