PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Zombie Yeti
Feb 6th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Thank you kc for an awesome podcast. And for supporting your fans and there crazy ideas wether steering away or towards the right path. I see you on the forums talking with us feeding us tidbits. I'm not trying to kiss ass but its nice you appreciate us. So thank you

Kc
Feb 6th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Thank you kc for an awesome podcast. And for supporting your fans and there crazy ideas wether steering away or towards the right path. I see you on the forums talking with us feeding us tidbits. I'm not trying to kiss ass but its nice you appreciate us. So thank you

I equally, if not moreso, appreciate everyone here who give my story their own time and energy to get involved and participate in the discussion. As I prepare to continue writing chapter 45, it gives me great inspiration :)

Sin Angel
Feb 6th, 2014, 08:45 PM
I equally, if not moreso, appreciate everyone here who give my story their own time and energy to get involved and participate in the discussion. As I prepare to continue writing chapter 45, it gives me great inspiration :)

Have a fun time writing it KC!

Osiris
Feb 7th, 2014, 12:51 AM

So inspired, he's named one of the characters after me. I cry a little when I find out tomorrow.

7oddisdead
Feb 7th, 2014, 01:21 AM
So inspired, he's named one of the characters after me. I cry a little when I find out tomorrow.

:nik:

tonyhind86
Feb 7th, 2014, 01:49 AM
:nik: