PDA

View Full Version : Will _________ Die?

Kc
Jan 29th, 2014, 11:32 AM
I added this poll here to drum up more people using the poll feature. The polls added to the "Public Polls" folder will appear on the sidebar. The most recent being the one displayed, that is until it closes.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jan 29th, 2014, 11:42 AM
I cannot select an answer as there is no suitable one.

My guess is that Michael will put Datu in a box and will use some of nurse Britt's radioactive remains connected to a device which is filled with Michael Cross' super strong chloroform deluxe in order to reproduce the Schrödinger's cat (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat) experiment.
You have to keep in mind that the knowledge of quantum mechanics might play a vital role in the overall conclusion to the story.

Therefor, Datu state cannot be deduced, he might even be in a tri-state... Duuh-duhh-duuh

Grognaurd
Jan 29th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Not sure, but if he does go all Z, then they can use Lady to track him to the current nest

Storm
Jan 29th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Yes... Maybe... I kinda like that we finally seem to lose characters... At least both Jay and Glenn are dead now (since they haven't found R, M, and C's bodies I won't Count them as fallen), and more would just be...not good, but make their situation more interesting. Especially in this case. That guy is worth a lot of ... what ever's worth much in a zapocalypse... Water? Ammo?...

tonyhind86
Jan 29th, 2014, 01:53 PM
I think he will. And it will be a sad event. Angel's death was sad, but it wasn't witnessed by the survivors. I think his death will be very public and made even more sorrowful by the fact that it will be Michael that has to do the deed. In a way, its a direct contrast to Angel's mercy killing; similar yet different in almost every way...

turbo
Jan 29th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Some part of me thinks his faith is holding back the virus...just thinking outside the box

REZombie
Jan 29th, 2014, 04:42 PM
I voted no...but its kind of a 80/20 type idea with my thoughts.. For the most part, i dont think he will die...but if he does, it will be an epic death to save everyone.

TacticalJHP
Jan 29th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Yes, he will die.

In survival, such as life, horrible things happen to good people.

It is sad, but the last second miracle does not always come.

Eviebae
Jan 29th, 2014, 08:58 PM
Reality? Pbbbbbt! We don't need no stinkin' reality.

:hammer:

HardKor
Jan 30th, 2014, 10:00 PM
I am, if nothing else, an eternal optimist. So I vote no. Datu lives damn it!

Gnex
Feb 11th, 2014, 01:08 PM
All "I don't have an opinion" votes instantly count toward "No" just saying! :yay: