PDA

View Full Version : When is Chapter #41 Coming?

Sweet Zombie Jesus
Dec 10th, 2013, 09:29 AM
So geeked for the next episode after "Monsters"! I can't wait to see what happens next. Is there an E.T.A for that?

Merlin1274
Dec 10th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Should be next Monday.. At the end of each chapter they have an off week.. Unless like all the good TV Shows they are at the mid season Finale..

Sweet Zombie Jesus
Dec 10th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

scbubba
Dec 10th, 2013, 10:27 AM
The Production Calendar link in the nav bar at the top of the "Apartment X" blog theme will usually show you the next chapter (or 2) episode release dates. Here's a direct link in case you don't see the link at the top: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/calendar.php

tonyhind86
Dec 10th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Last time I checked, the production calendar was up to date as far as the first week in January. I would check again now but I'm on the mobile

scbubba
Dec 10th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Last time I checked, the production calendar was up to date as far as the first week in January. I would check again now but I'm on the mobile

It's currently (Dec 10, 2013) got the dates for the release of Chapter 41 episodes. Not sure when any new release dates will be added but Kc is usually really good about having them out there in advance.

LiamKerrington
Dec 10th, 2013, 12:59 PM

Still the same, as scbubba mentioned.

#41 will be released on Dec 15th, Dec. 29th, 5th Jan ... #42 is part of the dark future, no release date available - YET!

Enjoy!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 10th, 2013, 01:01 PM
It's currently (Dec 10, 2013) got the dates for the release of Chapter 41 episodes. Not sure when any new release dates will be added but Kc is usually really good about having them out there in advance.

I am sooooo much hoping that the next episode will bear the title Zugzwang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zugzwang). Why? Another good shows had German titles, too: X-Files (Die Hand die verletzt, Unruhe, ...). Moreover, it is a very ambigious meaning (cf. link above) - and it would of course sound a bit awkward when Michael Swan says:"Episode 41 - Ssssugssswang - part one of three."

Storm
Dec 10th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Funny how nobody hasn't mentioned that he could just let the file play after the last scene fades out. The first thing said in the credits is that they'll be back in two weeks...
Just saying...

tonyhind86
Dec 10th, 2013, 03:54 PM
"Join us in two weeks for the next episode of We're Alive"

Man, those words make me weep a little on the inside