PDA

View Full Version : What role does Tardust still have to play?

Tar Heel Fan
Dec 5th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Tardust is the only character to successfully coordinate an offensive attack on the zombies (sounded like he was the mastermind behind the arena attack). He also was not named as a Maller who was killed at the colony.

I think his path will cross that of our heroes again. He could be a great asset to their new offensive mindset, and he seems to have a great technical knowledge of explosives and/or chemistry.
What do you think Tardust has in store for the rest of our series?

Storm
Dec 5th, 2013, 09:23 AM
He'll start helping Michael when he realises how crazy Scratch is. He knowledge of explosives will be more than welcome.
...I have no clue...

Elisa
Dec 5th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Tardust is the only character to successfully coordinate an offensive attack on the zombies (sounded like he was the mastermind behind the arena attack). He also was not named as a Maller who was killed at the colony.

I think his path will cross that of our heroes again. He could be a great asset to their new offensive mindset, and he seems to have a great technical knowledge of explosives and/or chemistry.

The guys is a looney and not to be trusted IMO. O_o

LiamKerrington
Dec 5th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Mh. I think he will play a role. But as f*cked up as he is - I mean, he was as close as it gets to rape Lizzy actually - , his role won't be about something good or suuportive - at least not willfully on purpose.
And by no means he should be underestimated:
My take is that his role (still) is being Scratche's minion. And as such he'll be a threat the other survivors should take care about. I fear that he will be the counterpart to Riley, while Burt deals with Scratch...

tonyhind86
Dec 5th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Tardust will be Scratch's right-hand man (albeit with a degree of unwillingness, as I sense a bit of tension from him towards her).

7oddisdead
Dec 5th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Tardust is probly the most "realistic" character on the show imo. But, that means hes lookin out for him....then "helping" scratch. That's about the extent of it.

Gnex
Dec 5th, 2013, 01:25 PM

The problem I see with Tardust just walking back into the picture like everything is wonderful and great is the whole furniture store episode with Lizzy...... I don't think they are going to be very quick to forget that!

Gnex
Dec 5th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Mh. I think he will play a role. But as f*cked up as he is - I mean, he was as close as it gets to rape Lizzy actually - , his role won't be about something good or suuportive - at least not willfully on purpose.
And by no means he should be underestimated:
My take is that his role (still) is being Scratche's minion. And as such he'll be a threat the other survivors should take care about. I fear that he will be the counterpart to Riley, while Burt deals with Scratch...

I agree. If anything I see Burt and Riley going after Scratch and Company...... crazy things happen...... bullets fly, etc, etc...... People die..... and Whoever is left alive........ Burt? Riley? Both? Capture Tardust and take him back to The Colony....... at which point he is a prisoner, but they use him to plan another attack against Robert's new hangout.......

Tar Heel Fan
Dec 5th, 2013, 01:41 PM
I agree. If anything I see Burt and Riley going after Scratch and Company...... crazy things happen...... bullets fly, etc, etc...... People die..... and Whoever is left alive........ Burt? Riley? Both? Capture Tardust and take him back to The Colony....... at which point he is a prisoner, but they use him to plan another attack against Robert's new hangout.......

The Burt/Riley angle is a good one - if they brought Tardust to the colony, he might be able to help CJ and co. with a strategic attack plan. Then, when he goes over to Dunbar in preparation to execute it, Lizzy sees him, identifies him . . . do they continue on with the plan and keep him alive to execute it? Can they restrain Saul from wanting to take vengeance?

kent17
Dec 5th, 2013, 01:47 PM
The Burt/Riley angle is a good one - if they brought Tardust to the colony, he might be able to help CJ and co. with a strategic attack plan. Then, when he goes over to Dunbar in preparation to execute it, Lizzy sees him, identifies him . . . do they continue on with the plan and keep him alive to execute it? Can they restrain Saul from wanting to take vengeance?

˄˄ This would be really interesting if it happens, I like it

LiamKerrington
Dec 5th, 2013, 06:45 PM

I like that. Would be a much more optimistic development of the story than what I have in mind ...