PDA

View Full Version : Tanya, and her research?

jmj420
Oct 30th, 2013, 07:59 AM
It seems like She's been trying to figure out the whole turning thing. For Saul being able to breathe the gas. That's why he's willing to give so much. And the only reason why Tanya is so willing to help is from the bite marks on her arm. Oh damn! To see if they're changing. I like the "frogs can't turn into tadpoles" reference or maybe the babies blood is the cure. Except that seeing as the infection is already inside all of us. Maybe it's blood has to be extracted before it's first breath.

GreggSz
Oct 30th, 2013, 09:32 AM
I think the infection “is already inside all of us” is from a different show. In We’re Alive other than the,first person infected, zombitis is transmitted into the blood (bites/bullets/scratches). Her research does open a lot of story line areas. A possible baby zombie birth should be terrifying.

tonyhind86
Nov 18th, 2013, 05:56 AM
I think the infection “is already inside all of us” is from a different show.

Yeah, it's from the Walking Dead.

I'm just wondering though - if Tanya and Saul are both "immune", that implies that the immunity can be passed through parental genes. Does this mean that Saul and Lizzy's child will also be immune? (assuming the baby is Saul's...)

scbubba
Nov 18th, 2013, 11:20 AM
If you buy into Saul/Tanya immunity what do you think about this: does immunity to normal biter == immunity to Little One?
Hmmm....

Duffusmonkey
Nov 18th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Yeah, it's from the Walking Dead.

I'm just wondering though - if Tanya and Saul are both "immune", that implies that the immunity can be passed through parental genes. Does this mean that Saul and Lizzy's child will also be immune? (assuming the baby is Saul's...)

I think the kid has already turned, or at least there will be a horrifying birth scene that Lizzy may or may not realize is a dream

tonyhind86
Nov 19th, 2013, 06:41 AM
If you buy into Saul/Tanya immunity what do you think about this: does immunity to normal biter == immunity to Little One?
Hmmm....

Maybe the immunity counts for less and less as they get bigger and stronger

Merlin1274
Nov 19th, 2013, 03:00 PM
The Tink's immunity.. Problem with (IMO) them being slow turners is this.. If they are infected and can breath the haze, then why they hell can the Zombies not? Seems this maybe tied into (IMO) them being immune. The Haze did not affect Saul this is also assuming it would not have effected Tanya.. So it points to me there is truth to their immunity.. Hence a thought I had or maybe I wrote it or read it.. They could create an entire generation of immune kids. With Saul being the daddy.. LOL.