PDA

View Full Version : who is going to win Riley and burt or Scratch

alexcadtek
Oct 19th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Who is going to win this confrintation? you guys let me know what you think is going to happen. I think it will be burt who gets the kill IF THEY FINDER!

Miss
Nov 13th, 2013, 12:16 PM
it all depends on how much and how smart her back up is, at this point I see it as a pretty good match up

Osiris
Nov 13th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Scratch wins. Burley (Briley?) will end up worm food. Scratch will be the last man standing.

pmchawk
Nov 13th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Skittles will win

Snake Liquid
Nov 14th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Burt and Riley hopefully. Scratch is boring and I wish they had killed her and wrapped up the Mallers last season and focused only on the origins of the outbreak and the end game this season.

Gnex
Nov 14th, 2013, 07:01 AM
I think Scratch has over-stayed her welcome about 10 times over....

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 14th, 2013, 12:44 PM
In a perfect world, Scratch would win.

Robzombie
Nov 14th, 2013, 01:37 PM
My guess is that they're all dead. Without a doubt their story will pick up soon after they drove away from the colony and were going to hear all about it, but atm its 4 months later and Victor is asking to go out on Michaels missions, yet there is no mention of Riley...?

tonyhind86
Nov 15th, 2013, 05:28 AM
I reckon Burt and Scratch will kill each other in a blaze of gory glory.

knoxamiz
Nov 15th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Scratch is a epic character, Protagonist villain struggling with childhood horrors and skewed view of honor and loyalty.

In a world of mutant zombie apex predators she remains one of the biggest threats to our beloved group of survivors. Scratch will win, she has to even if she loses she will still win...somehow, thats how revenge works. That being said; Burt came to close to death just to die by the hands that carried him to that point, yet the demons that haunt Burt make him to weak to defeat Scratch. Riley has the looming ghost of Angel smothering her every move, her visions blurred, her thoughts rushed, her angers untamed; She is more of a liability than anything. These two former and present alcoholics have faced death and accepted it on many occasions, even inviting it willingly a time or two. Scratch seems to be able to turn off the "Revenge" switch, can Burt and Riley? If not Burt and Riley may not even find Scratch!

While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself. -Douglas Horton- (or in this case dig three GRAVES!! :p)

tlbro0
Dec 1st, 2013, 05:58 PM
I feel like Scratch will kill Riley and Burt will kill Scratch not long before he dies from the 2-on-1 battle. Likely cause would be due to whatever injuries he receives in the process.