PDA

View Full Version : Listen up, Sweethearts.....

Hanniekuma
Sep 28th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Aliens is my favorite of the Alien series. Sometimes, my motivational voice is Sgt. Apone. Could you imagine if Apone and his Colonial Marines replaced Lt. Angel's Squad? No disrespect to Michael, Angel, or Saul, but something to think about.

What if Vasquez was Riley...imagine the damage she'd do with Dietrich, who would be Angel. Oh, the possibilities.

Any other Aliens fans out there? I love Sgt. Apone, aka Top.

Absolutely badasses.....awww yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn45pl8yXzk

Grognaurd
Sep 29th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Mine, too!

I was relistening to Chapter 34 and the Denver Assault this AM. I was just thinking that the biters 2.0 in Denver sound like the Aliens.

Hanniekuma
Sep 29th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Mine, too!

I was relistening to Chapter 34 and the Denver Assault this AM. I was just thinking that the biters 2.0 in Denver sound like the Aliens.

Aliens always pops in my head whenever I listen to WA. Sometimes I remember Hicks or Gorman's redemption when Angel screams , " Don't. YOU. TOUCH HER!!!"

Hearing Victor whining reminds me of Hicks.

I'm sure you'll get a kick out of this, but when someone asks me a question that requires a response that dictates time, I try my best to say "Mostly" like Newt. lol

Grognaurd
Sep 29th, 2013, 09:57 AM
When some asks me if I know what time it is, I say

"yes, but not right now"

-- Stephen Wright

From the movie, I have adopted Apone's

"I do not know, is there anything you can do?" when asked if there is anything they can do to help

My own personal one is if someone says, "can I ask you a question?". I say, "You already have."

Grognaurd
Sep 29th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Fun stuff, just rewatched the video. I do not know if you are a Halo Fan, but I love how the Sgt's speech gets more gory with each increase in difficulty level.

Osiris
Sep 29th, 2013, 10:34 AM
In all honesty, when someone says Alien the first word to pop in my head is nation.

LiamKerrington
Sep 29th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Angel: "Hey, Riley, have you ever been mistaken for a man?"
Riley: "No, have you?"

Nah, doesn't work for me ...

But yes, "Aliens" is kind of a cool movie. But for me not as good as the the one and only "Alien" movie in the "Alien" franchise, which is "Alien" ...
And as for "Alien Nation": +1

Best wishes!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 29th, 2013, 01:11 PM

But yes, "Aliens" is kind of a cool movie. But for me not as good as the the one and only "Alien" movie in the "Alien" franchise, which is "Alien" ...

Best wishes!
Liam

Hm,

CJ: Riley? I- You know I expected more from you - I thought you'd be smarter than this.
Riley: Well, I'm happy to disappoint you.

would sound ok to me. :) IMDB is your friend.

Hanniekuma
Sep 29th, 2013, 03:06 PM

Best wishes!
Liam

I think Angel is more Drake..I mistakenly said Dietrich before... Hicks was the one that asked if Vas was a man.

LiamKerrington
Sep 29th, 2013, 10:30 PM
I think Angel is more Drake..I mistakenly said Dietrich before... Hicks was the one that asked if Vas was a man.

Yeah, I had to bend it a bit ... ; ) This "man-mistakening"-thing is kind of iconic for Vasquez to me ... ; )

Best wishes!
Liam

Red Shirt
Sep 29th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Certainly make dealing with the zombies in LA a whole lot easier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a88Z7YOh_us