PDA

View Full Version : Michaels arm

Monster mani
Sep 4th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Notice when Michael is descring past events he mentions his arm nearly being TORN off. So maybe something was pulling at him? Or trying not to let go?

Witch_Doctor
Sep 4th, 2013, 09:35 AM
He survives what 'Arrow Head' couldn't. Arm torn off in a door.

LiamKerrington
Sep 4th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Notice when Michael is descring past events he mentions his arm nearly being TORN off. So maybe something was pulling at him? Or trying not to let go?

Haven't thought about it. Back then, when his arm was part of the storytelling and a plot-device actually, it was supposed to be broken - not torn off. Good call, Monster mani ...

pmchawk
Sep 4th, 2013, 11:41 AM
If I were to guess his arm was broken the same way Captain Long became parilized. Perhaps Randy helped Micheal by trying to pull his arm from under the behemoth.

Duffusmonkey
Sep 4th, 2013, 07:15 PM
He actually says "Hell I almost damn near had an arm broken off" 13min 18 sec into chapter 37 part 2

Merlin1274
Sep 5th, 2013, 11:45 AM
I think he is referring to what happened when they went to turn the water back on..

Cabbage Patch
Sep 5th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Maybe Michael is talking about his surgury at the Colony. I recall that Tanya wasn't particularly gentle with him.

Miss
Apr 6th, 2014, 04:12 PM
I know when I get injured I always make it out like its worse then it is. Might be something like that