PDA

View Full Version : La fèrvrè

Monster mani
Jul 31st, 2013, 12:05 PM
May be coincidince but Rileys last name is Fèvrè. She is also an archer. And makes a few references to Robin Hood. Now I was speaking to a Professor once discussing Robin Hood. And of course Mr Hood is not based on one man. But one of the suspects of being Mr Hood had the last name Fèvrè. Coincidince. Or Kc Easter egg.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jul 31st, 2013, 01:02 PM
May be coincidince but Rileys last name is Fèvrè. She is also an archer. And makes a few references to Robin Hood. Now I was speaking to a Professor once discussing Robin Hood. And of course Mr Hood is not based on one man. But one of the suspects of being Mr Hood had the last name Fèvrè. Coincidince. Or Kc Easter egg.

C'mon Monster mani, everybody knows that Robin Hood's true name is Kevin Costner!

http://pub.nettavisen.no/multimedia/na/archive/00706/Robin_Hood__Princ_7060191x1.jpg

BTW, nice one, Monster mani. Maybe you should update Riley's wiki page... :)

Monster mani
Jul 31st, 2013, 01:03 PM
Oddly enough I live 5 minuetes from the castle that they filmed at. You can keep Kevin ;-)

Monster mani
Jul 31st, 2013, 01:04 PM
I can edit the wiki?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jul 31st, 2013, 01:08 PM
I can edit the wiki?

Yes, you can, feel free to participate. :)

Osiris
Jul 31st, 2013, 01:09 PM
Riley is Kevin Costner? I'd always pictured her as being hotter . . . and without the (censored).

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jul 31st, 2013, 01:11 PM
Riley is Kevin Costner? I'd always pictured her as being hotter . . . and without the (censored).

No, Kevin Costner is just her long lost father who miraculously reappears during the events of season 4. Keep in mind that it has been her father who taught her how to use a bow.

Monster mani
Jul 31st, 2013, 01:43 PM
Truly thought provoking haha

Duffusmonkey
Jul 31st, 2013, 04:34 PM
Sac le bleu!