PDA

View Full Version : Team Victor and Saul Bromance

Cammi
Jun 11th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Whom ever loves the victor and Saul bromance post here and tell us about it! Your favorite moments or maybe write your own victor and Saul tale who knows what those two could get into? Hehehe

Alizée
Jun 11th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Totally! Yes! Their chicken coop conversation was my favourite! The anime references, cat hoarding and more. So great! XD

Duffusmonkey
Jun 12th, 2013, 06:02 PM
I believe the next season Michael will play the Guitar to a Neil Diamond song and Saul will sing this song.

"Victor, You'll need A Woman Soon"

Love you so much
Can't count all the ways
I'd die for you Victor
And all they can say is
"He's not the gay kind"

They never get tired
Of puttin' me down
And I never know
When I come around
What I'm gonna find
Don't let them make up your mind

Don't you know
Victor, you'll need a woman soon
Please, come take her hand
Soon you'll be a man

I've been misunderstood
For all of my life
But what they're sayin',
Victor, just cuts like a knife
"The hombre's no good"

Well, I finally found
What I've been looking for
But if they get the chance,
Zombies will end it for sure
Sure they would
Victor, I've done all I could

It's up to you
Please, come take her hand
Soon Kelly will make you a man...
Soon Kelly will make you a man...

PencilBoy99
Aug 17th, 2013, 08:10 AM
I really liked the interaction between Kalani and Angel. I think they would have been good long term friends. Same thing with Saul and Victor. They're very natural as bros' . The dialogue, or at least the way they deliver it, is perfect.

Duffusmonkey
Aug 18th, 2013, 05:08 PM
I See Z Sniper liked my song idea, any chance you could talk KC into adding it? Maybe as an encore at a live performance?

Osiris
Aug 18th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Yeah but if you even mention Victor (or Otto) he'll like it. He's like that. He likes things. Which is awesome. Because he's awesome. This thread is awesome. I think we should all hug.

But seriously, yeah the Victor Saul bromance thing is pretty funny, though I would have liked to have seen Victor and Angel team up.

Ra1th just shed a tear.

LiamKerrington
Aug 18th, 2013, 11:40 PM
http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/attachments/general-chit-chat/47790d1369126350-tuesday-morning-hugs-group-hug-kitties.jpg

And yes, this thread is awesome.

Robzombie
Aug 19th, 2013, 12:36 AM
http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/attachments/general-chit-chat/47790d1369126350-tuesday-morning-hugs-group-hug-kitties.jpg

And yes, this thread is awesome.

I kinda like this as it made me feel all kinda feels inside...but almost throw up at the same time....

Z Sniper
Aug 19th, 2013, 11:29 AM
I think I like this....

Hanniekuma
Sep 14th, 2013, 08:05 PM
I'm definitely giving away my age by posting this.....but I had this song stuck in my head after a listening to some quality Saul and Victor bonding time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCF7Dnov8vA

Cabbage Patch
Sep 14th, 2013, 08:56 PM
I say we ditch the rest of the cast and do season 4 with just Saul, Victor and Saul's kid. They would chase Z's and Mallers around SoCal in a souped up monster truck, meeting new groups of survivors and having wacky misadventures. We'd have to jump forward in time five years or so, so that kid could have some good lines. We could rename it "Two Bros and a Little Bro".

Hanniekuma
Sep 14th, 2013, 09:15 PM
I say we ditch the rest of the cast and do season 4 with just Saul, Victor and Saul's kid. They would chase Z's and Mallers around SoCal in a souped up monster truck, meeting new groups of survivors and having wacky misadventures. We'd have to jump forward in time five years or so, so that kid could have some good lines. We could rename it "Two Bros and a Little Bro".

No..can't ditch Season 4!
Spin-off! I can see it now. Uncle Victor and Junior, sitting on the floor, indian style, watching Buffy Season 1 while Saul has a fit because Junior won't watch Anime with him.

LiamKerrington
Sep 15th, 2013, 02:16 AM

Two and a Half Bros!

Duffusmonkey
Sep 15th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Two and a half Bros ans one Hot Ho!

Osiris
Sep 15th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Two bros and a taco.

Lilydragon
Sep 15th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Two bros and a taco.

Really..? Really? Now I'm not too sure I'm sorry about the map comment... O_o

Duffusmonkey
Sep 27th, 2013, 05:04 PM
The incredible hulk raises a dorky son, The Courtship of Eddies Father is EPIC!

Hanniekuma
Sep 27th, 2013, 05:07 PM
The incredible hulk raises a dorky son, The Courtship of Eddies Father is EPIC!

I was trying to find a vid of Brandon Cruz singing a punk version of Best Friend...but all I could find was the opening and one with Bill Bixby and a young Brandon Cruz singing....

hastalatata
Jan 21st, 2014, 05:11 AM
Saul is a replacement for Fernando. And Michael and Saul were never really "friends" they were put together because of the situation. Michael even said he wouldn't hang out with any of them normally. Team Bromance!