PDA

View Full Version : Skittles....

TheWombat
Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:01 PM
Skittles has been a re-occurring character through the series, but considering how the last season ended do you think that we will ever see him again?
I only ask because I love Skittles as a character. He always saves the day, and I love the way he talks, not to mention, he only comes in on exceptionally suspenseful episodes.

LiamKerrington
Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:53 PM
He is kind of a mystery. The question would be: What did he do, in order to survive through 4 subsequent months, of which we actually know very little?

In his favor speaks that he has the right set of skills and the will to survive; against him speaks that all the bigger groups were on scavenging missions for quite some time, which leads to the question: for how long would Skittles be able find food and fresh water in order to 'make a living' on his own?

About the suspenseful episodes: I look forward to seeing Skittles and a group of survivors meeting during the preparation phase for the major assualt on the hospital; and then Skittles would provide vital intel on the location and/ or the zeehs like he did at the base when and Angel and Kalahni met.

Witch_Doctor
Apr 4th, 2013, 01:39 AM
I hope to hear from Skittles again. There were a few things he said that could use some expounding. I can't remember what they are right now, but they might be relevant to the story overall.

OldtypeM87
Apr 4th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Skittles has been a re-occurring character through the series, but considering how the last season ended do you think that we will ever see him again?
I only ask because I love Skittles as a character. He always saves the day, and I love the way he talks, not to mention, he only comes in on exceptionally suspenseful episodes.

I agree with you there. I have a strong feeling he will be in season 4 especially now that CJ is with the group. He has been in every season so far (including the flashback in season 3) and has done some vital things to survive including taking mental notes on all the zeds and being a key figure at the original colony before thing turned to shit. Though did it ever say how he exactly let in Ink besides what CJ thought was the reason? I'm particular interested to know why exactly he was not attacked or why they left him alone when they killed or captured almost everyone else.

scbubba
Apr 4th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Skittles - an enigma wrapped in a puzzle (or something witty like that)

I hope to see him again because he is entertaining and he's got a lot of info/mystery around him.

I almost expect a curve ball here. Namely, Z-Skittles as a Smart One who is working for TOWTM to help take down our Heroes.... (queue dramatic music)

REZombie
Apr 4th, 2013, 09:25 AM
I almost expect a curve ball here. Namely, Z-Skittles as a Smart One who is working for TOWTM to help take down our Heroes.... (queue dramatic music)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

I think we will see him again...I have a feeling he plays a big role in whats to come in the world of WA.

Bakkie-Pleur
Apr 5th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Doh.. Its early.. Opening this topic I expected to find something about the candy skittles...doh!

But i do love the character skittles to :) dont know who did the voiceacting, but that person is doing a great job!

TheWombat
Apr 5th, 2013, 09:14 AM
I get the feeling skittles will be an important character, but never even thought about the possibility of him having turned, that would be quite the twist...

LiamKerrington
Apr 6th, 2013, 02:36 AM
I get the feeling skittles will be an important character, but never even thought about the possibility of him having turned, that would be quite the twist...

I would be very sorry for him; although he is a totally weird character, his very special way of survival deserves to make him survive.

Crackpot:
But consider him getting turned: What, if his weirdness prevents him from mentally turning as well making him a human weirdo in a zombie's body-shell?

All the best!
Liam

Witch_Doctor
Apr 9th, 2013, 11:34 AM
He didn't seem too weird before the attack. Just a little over anxious when he discovered that Samantha left the watch room.

quixoticTrend
Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:12 AM
So, Skittles is Duncan right? We see him in Kahlani's log/CJ's notes, in the Other Tower. Kahlani is talking to Samantha who was watching the monitors and Duncan comes up for his shift complaining to Samantha that she shouldn't have left her post. Then all hell breaks loose, CJ eventually finds him, and Duncan stops responding to his name. Am I crazy?!

Osiris
Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:48 AM
Yes.

nikvoodoo
Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:25 AM
Yes.

I feel as though Osiris was actually responding to your first question....but by asking that last one it leaves it open to interpretation as to which question he actually answered....

Osiris
Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:26 AM
I feel as though Osiris was actually responding to your first question....but by asking that last one it leaves it open to interpretation as to which question he actually answered....

Yes.

quixoticTrend
Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hahaha! I've been listening to all three seasons straight for the past three days so yeah... I feel crazy! :) I can't believe I didn't find We're Alive sooner! It's just so amazing. As things have happened I've been dying to talk to someone about it!!

Osiris
Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:33 AM
That's what we're here for, bro.

nikvoodoo
Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:16 PM
No better place to talk about it. :)

LiamKerrington
Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:15 PM
So, being crazy now, are you Skittles 2.0?

whenallisdark
Sep 23rd, 2013, 05:02 PM
Does Skittles necessarily have to be turned to be in collusion with Ink?

scbubba
Sep 23rd, 2013, 05:46 PM
Does Skittles necessarily have to be turned to be in collusion with Ink?

Good question. I'd be pretty surprised to think TOWTM would use a simple human when he could potentially turn him into something bigger and better (in TOWTM's eyes at least).

Would make for a really big Holy $hi7 moment, though... :D

FunkyDung
Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:11 PM
Has anyone suggested that Skittles stopped answering to Duncan because it was an assumed name, rather than simply because he lost his mind? :tinfoil:

pmchawk
Oct 23rd, 2013, 11:36 AM
Has anyone suggested that Skittles stopped answering to Duncan because it was an assumed name, rather than simply because he lost his mind? :tinfoil:

Or perhaps he really liked donuts so everyone started calling that..

Sin Angel
Jan 13th, 2014, 10:05 AM
You kind of have to wonder why he wasn't killed when the other tower was attacked. I mean it was strange yet interesting since he was out in the open seeing them getting ripped apart and such. Anyways, I hope he survived, because I really like the character. He's interesting and kind of addicting to hear. The way he survives and such had me going, ya know?