PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive REP-ivia!!!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Robzombie
Feb 5th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Pete and Glenn?

DING DING DING!! turbo has it! Rep if i can.

Edit: for those that want to listen: Ch.30 P.2 @ 8:23

Witch_Doctor
Feb 5th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Who's mastered "dude"?

Maldoon?

Robzombie
Feb 5th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Maldoon?

no no no, WD you disappoint...:squint:

Robzombie
Feb 6th, 2013, 11:51 AM
This one still waiting for an answer...

What single line of dialog in season 2 foreshadowed the title of chapter 34 and subsequent events of chapter 34?

Plus I'll add these. Two ask for quotes which foreshadow future events, and the third is just remembering something.

1) What line foreshadows Durais death and who says it?

2) What line foreshadows a captains death and who says it?

3) Who uses a 3030 Winchester?

Edit: Oh, and the one above, who's mastered "dude"? Or to put it another way, who says dude a lot?

turbo
Feb 6th, 2013, 12:12 PM

Plus I'll add these. Two ask for quotes which foreshadow future events, and the third is just remembering something.

1) What line foreshadows Durais death and who says it?

2) What line foreshadows a captains death and who says it?

3) Who uses a 3030 Winchester?

3: Glenn, we hear him mention his rifle when Saul and Victor run into Pete and Glenn in the class room I believe

Lilydragon
Feb 6th, 2013, 12:26 PM
"Who you gonna call?" was said by who and who gives the answer? Bonus: What chapter and part?

Robzombie
Feb 6th, 2013, 02:25 PM
3: Glenn, we hear him mention his rifle when Saul and Victor run into Pete and Glenn in the class room I believe

Right on, thats 2 rep I owe you.

turbo
Feb 6th, 2013, 02:47 PM
What lake was an important measure of rescue?

Still got this one out there!

scbubba
Feb 6th, 2013, 08:17 PM

who's mastered "dude"? Or to put it another way, who says dude a lot?

Victor

Robzombie
Feb 7th, 2013, 10:26 AM
1) What line in season 2 foreshadowed the title of chapter 34 and subsequent events of chapter 34?
Answered by Clem131; Steven, when Lizzy falls asleep while on guard duty, is pissed at her (and rightfully so) and explains "All it takes is one."

2) What line foreshadows Durais death and who says it?
Answered by Watch_Dollar' "Keep pushing for your lost cause and you'll be the death of me." -Durai

3) What line foreshadows Captain Longs death and who says it?
Answered by Clem131; She tells Private Fowler to turn off his NVGs and turn on the light to finish the map, and he says "Fine, your funeral"

4) Who is Private Walder?
Answered by Clem131; It's the (wrong) name Kimmet calls Carl when he runs into him and Riley bringing the body of the little one from the crash site to the OR for the autopsy.

5) How many eggs is Little May good for?

6) What line by Burt foreshadows trouble at the tower?

7) Who's M.O.S. is 31 Bravo?: Michaels, Sauls, Angels, Cpl. Puck, PVT. Thomas, or SPC Robbins?
answered by scubba: Cpl. Puck

8) Who's M.O.S. is 53 Foxtrot?: Michaels, Sauls, Angels, Cpl. Puck, PVT. Thomas, or SPC Robbins?
answered by scubba: Michael

scbubba
Feb 7th, 2013, 12:51 PM
7) Who's M.O.S. is 31 Bravo?: Michaels, Sauls, Angels, Cpl. Puck, PVT. Thomas, or SPC Robbins?

8) Who's M.O.S. is 53 Foxtrot?: Michaels, Sauls, Angels, Cpl. Puck, PVT. Thomas, or SPC Robbins?

7) Cpl. Puck

8) Michael

Robzombie
Feb 7th, 2013, 01:02 PM
7) Cpl. Puck

8) Michael

You are correct sir, thats only 18 rep's I owe you now. Well maybe more like 3 or 4 I think. If anyone can rep scubba on my behalf I'd appreciate it.

Lilydragon
Feb 7th, 2013, 09:05 PM
"Who you gonna call?" was said by who and who gives the answer? Bonus: What chapter and part?

This one is worth +2...

turbo
Feb 7th, 2013, 09:08 PM
This one is worth +2...

CJ gives the question, Saul answers, the great chapter of 28 and Part 1 :)

Lilydragon
Feb 7th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Well, which will earn you plenty of REP, although it will take me some time to deliver due to the programming of this platform ... ;)

Q1: Yes, exactly. but WHAT something? - no rep
Q2: Nope. I am looking for a special nickname she used only once. I'd like to give a hint, which would make it too easy, though ... ;) - no rep
Q3: Correct. +1
Q4: I didn't consider the mental facility an extra locatioN; but given the fact that it serves a special purpose on this show, I grant you this one. Thus you receive 6 rep for those answers; but 1 key-location is missing; which one? 6/7

So, it is 7 for you; and at the moment I need to spread more love before I could giveyou the first of seven ... :mad:

All the best!
Liam

Q2 is Mr. 31... Only know because I am relistening right now...

Lilydragon
Feb 7th, 2013, 09:14 PM
CJ gives the question, Saul answers, the great chapter of 28 and Part 1 :)

You get them both, I'm a child of the 80's. I love those movies!! The tone I hear when I get a text message is "You have been a bad monkey!" a quote from the second movie.

Lilydragon
Feb 7th, 2013, 10:05 PM
You are correct sir, thats only 18 rep's I owe you now. Well maybe more like 3 or 4 I think. If anyone can rep scubba on my behalf I'd appreciate it.

I rep'd scuba one for you! :)

turbo
Feb 7th, 2013, 10:19 PM
You get them both, I'm a child of the 80's. I love those movies!! The tone I hear when I get a text message is "You have been a bad monkey!" a quote from the second movie.

Haha as am I! Grew up with the Ghost Busters, and was one of them for Halloween several times!

Robzombie
Feb 8th, 2013, 07:22 AM
I rep'd scuba one for you! :)

Great, thank you kindly.

Lilydragon
Feb 8th, 2013, 08:21 PM
"We need to stop meeting like this." was said by who about what?

Robzombie
Feb 8th, 2013, 09:23 PM
"We need to stop meeting like this." was said by who about what?

Easy schmeezy, Angel says it to Riley after she slides down the rope to the fire truck. She screams like a banshee on the way down and i picture Angel grabbing her as she falls into him.

Witch_Doctor
Feb 9th, 2013, 07:03 AM
1) What line in season 2 foreshadowed the title of chapter 34 and subsequent events of chapter 34?

1) What line in season 2 foreshadowed the title of chapter 34 and subsequent events of chapter 34? Shakes fist at RobZombie :mad:

2) What line foreshadows Durais death and who says it? "Keep pushing for your lost cause and you'll be the death of me." -Durai

6) What line by Burt foreshadows trouble at the tower? "Not a very good one, either. These guys sucked" He said this in response to the Riley's trap comment at the golf course in The Harder they Fall.

clem131
Feb 9th, 2013, 07:49 AM
[COLOR="#FF0000"]

Steven, when Lizzy falls asleep while on guard duty, is pissed at her (and rightfully so) and explains "All it takes is one."

3) She tells Private Fowler to turn off his NVGs and turn on the light to finish the map, and he says "Fine, your funeral"
4) It's the (wrong) name Kimmet calls Carl when he runs into him and Riley bringing the body of the little one from the crash site to the OR for the autopsy.

Robzombie
Feb 9th, 2013, 08:31 AM
1) What line in season 2 foreshadowed the title of chapter 34 and subsequent events of chapter 34? Shakes fist at RobZombie :mad:]
ahh...close, but nope

2) What line foreshadows Durais death and who says it? "Keep pushing for your lost cause and you'll be the death of me." -Durai]
ya, you betcha, +rep for ya

6) What line by Burt foreshadows trouble at the tower? "Not a very good one, either. These guys sucked" He said this in response to the Riley's trap comment at the golf course in The Harder they Fall.
Uhm, hard to not give you another rep for effort (especially after getting a fist shaken at me :squint: lol) but not what I was looking for. Also, that comment doesn't really foreshadow. Just kinda makes you think theres some sorta scheming going on. Perhaps I'll look at rewording it with a clue.

Robzombie
Feb 9th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Steven, when Lizzy falls asleep while on guard duty, is pissed at her (and rightfully so) and explains "All it takes is one."
3) She tells Private Fowler to turn off his NVGs and turn on the light to finish the map, and he says "Fine, your funeral"
4) It's the (wrong) name Kimmet calls Carl when he runs into him and Riley bringing the body of the little one from the crash site to the OR for the autopsy.

Wow! 3 for 3, give this guy a cookie!! I owe ya.

clem131
Feb 9th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Uhm, hard to not give you another rep for effort (especially after getting a fist shaken at me :squint: lol) but not what I was looking for. Also, that comment doesn't really foreshadow. Just kinda makes you think theres some sorta scheming going on. Perhaps I'll look at rewording it with a clue.

I was thinking of the answer to Saul: "One day ain't going to kill us" to which he responds "Words you might end up eating later".

Robzombie
Feb 9th, 2013, 08:46 AM
last two:

6) What big line by Burt, again, foreshadows trouble at the tower?

Robzombie
Feb 9th, 2013, 08:51 AM
I was thinking of the answer to Saul: "One day ain't going to kill us" to which he responds "Words you might end up eating later".

I think that one is as good as the one I was thinking about, although what I'm thinking of is said with more certainty. Good stuff, +rep, so there is another answer out there. Keep looking (listening) guys.

turbo
Feb 9th, 2013, 09:02 AM
What lake was an important measure of rescue?

Still got this one!! Give it a shot

Robzombie
Feb 9th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Still got this one!! Give it a shot

I have no clue...:tinfoil:

I think you gave a clue with the dollar comment, is it Bucks Lake?

turbo
Feb 9th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Haha no that was for the question before this one. This one is kinda tricky.

Lilydragon
Feb 9th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Answered by Clem131; Steven, when Lizzy falls asleep while on guard duty, is pissed at her (and rightfully so) and explains "All it takes is one."

Answered by Watch_Dollar' "Keep pushing for your lost cause and you'll be the death of me." -Durai

Answered by Clem131; She tells Private Fowler to turn off his NVGs and turn on the light to finish the map, and he says "Fine, your funeral"

Answered by Clem131; It's the (wrong) name Kimmet calls Carl when he runs into him and Riley bringing the body of the little one from the crash site to the OR for the autopsy.

5. Little May is good for 2 eggs. :D

Witch_Doctor
Feb 9th, 2013, 08:54 PM
OK, RobertoZombero, Turbie, LilDragon, and everyone else who has stumped me, here is an unanswered one of mine. Reworded, due to complaints of vagueness.

Here's a question.
Of the following characters, which ones do NOT tell a story about themselves of some part of their life before the outbreak?
Note: Previous occupation alone does not count as background story. First to name them all get's the Rep.

The Choices:

Michael
Angel
Saul
Riley
Pegs
Datu
Lizzy
Kelly
Burt
Puck
Scratch

:brains:

Wicked Sid
Feb 9th, 2013, 09:32 PM
OK, RobertoZombero, Turbie, LilDragon, and everyone else who has stumped me, here is an unanswered one of mine. Reworded, due to complaints of vagueness.

Here's a question.
Of the following characters, which ones do NOT tell a story about themselves of some part of their life before the outbreak?
Note: Previous occupation alone does not count as background story. First to name them all get's the Rep.

The Choices:

Michael
Angel
Saul
Riley
Pegs
Datu
Lizzy
Kelly
Burt
Puck
Scratch

Total guess: Kelly.

Lilydragon
Feb 9th, 2013, 09:44 PM

Here's a question.

The Choices:

Michael
Angel
Saul
Riley
Pegs
Datu
Lizzy
Kelly
Burt
Puck
Scratch

I'm going to go with:

Angel
Kelly
Puck

Robzombie
Feb 9th, 2013, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=Witch_Doctor;55793]

Michael -stories includes time in the service
Angel -no stories about his past
Saul -talks about his dog, going to jail and not finding moma when he got out
Riley -talks about having won a bronze archer once, not much of a story but but does reveal some of her past and not just the fact that she was a french chef
Pegs -no stories about her past
Datu -talks about his kids and wife
Lizzy -talks about her education and her boyfriend Todd
Kelly -no stories about her past other than having been left with her sisters kids
Burt -talks about his shooting skills, competitions and his wife.
Puck -talks about how he got his 'blood stripes' and his training
Scratch -talks about her past with the family

turbo
Feb 9th, 2013, 09:55 PM

Here's a question.

The Choices:

Michael
Angel
Saul
Riley
Pegs
Datu
Lizzy
Kelly
Burt
Puck
Scratch

I'll go with Puck, Riley, Kelly, and Pegs.

Robzombie
Feb 9th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Addendum, see above for complete answer:

Angel -no stories about his past. Peices of his past are brought up by Michael (spoiled rich kid) and Scratch (his father and The Family), and not by Angel. The only time, if I'm right, is when he references time spent on base and I think where he ate, but there's never a story there....soooo, I'm still including Angel.

Witch_Doctor
Feb 10th, 2013, 01:12 PM

Here's a question.

Good picks everyone. Some are closer than others. Here's a hint: There aren't that many, in fact a one-armed Inkling can count how many there are on one hand.

turbo
Feb 11th, 2013, 09:34 AM

There is actually another time in chapter 3 where is was close to the phrase, when Pegs drops the potted plant, and the one zombie hears it, Michael states, "after all, it is only one". No rep required just thought of it :)

Robzombie
Feb 11th, 2013, 10:59 AM
There is actually another time in chapter 3 where is was close to the phrase, when Pegs drops the potted plant, and the one zombie hears it, Michael states, "after all, it is only one". No rep required just thought of it :)

Yeah nice one. I also just came across another actually. I started the show over again last night and in chapter one where they are clearing the tower for the first time, Michael does say something like 'all it takes is one to get in here'.

clem131
Feb 12th, 2013, 01:31 AM
1) Here's a though one: the line spoken by Burt in the Locked 'n' Loaded commercial was taken from another episode. Which one?

2) When is a zoo mentioned?

scbubba
Feb 12th, 2013, 05:11 AM
New question. Need both the character name and the location to get REP for this:

Which We're Alive character said "...I have a bad feeling about this" and where was this character when the line was spoken?

Edit: Got one answer from Nathan.Luiz. Still looking for more....

Edit 2: Witch_Doctor got the first one I was looking for (Puck at Ft Irwin HQ).

I'll leave this one open so that anyone who posts instances of the quote (other than the one's Nathan and WD answered) will get REP too

Witch_Doctor
Feb 12th, 2013, 10:22 AM
New question. Need bot the character name and the location to get REP for this:

Who said "...I have a bad feeling about this" and where was this character when the line was spoken?

Luke on Dagoba. :D

scbubba
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Luke on Dagoba. :D

Ha! I'll rep you for that AND I'll edit the question to be WA specific.... :cool:

Original question edited for clarity (and it's still open!)

turbo
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Who shot Saul?

scbubba
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Who shot Saul?

Which time?

turbo
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Which time?

I was hoping to see who would answer both lol gave me away

scbubba
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM
I was hoping to see who would answer both lol gave me away

Whoops! Sorry.... :o

So... Rep for listing everyone who shot Saul at some point in the show?

turbo
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:27 AM
I was looking for a couple names in one answer, but ill honor if one is listed at a time :)

Robzombie
Feb 12th, 2013, 12:04 PM
I was looking for a couple names in one answer, but ill honor if one is listed at a time :)

Well Burt shot him first, then later Scratch. Both hit him, yet in between he was also shot at by the tower guards at the mall. CJ also shot at him. Uhm...I guess almost anyone of the other mallers during the Colony rebellion. Thats what I can remember for now.

turbo
Feb 12th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Well Burt shot him first, then later Scratch. Both hit him, yet in between he was also shot at by the tower guards at the mall. CJ also shot at him. Uhm...I guess almost anyone of the other mallers during the Colony rebellion. Thats what I can remember for now.

Correct! There could be one more form of answer to this, I'll give rep out to whomever can think of what I'm talking about.

Did the liking the post give you a rep?

Nathan.Luiz
Feb 12th, 2013, 04:19 PM
New question. Need both the character name and the location to get REP for this:

Which We're Alive character said "...I have a bad feeling about this" and where was this character when the line was spoken?

Is it Burt in The Tower after the bullet is removed from Saul, and how the bullet may have gone through Tommy?

Robzombie
Feb 12th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Did the liking the post give you a rep?

I'm not sure actually, I don't think so, but I do not see my rep points listed anymore. I got a comment in my inbox...here I'll like ya and you can see.

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Is it Burt in The Tower after the bullet is removed from Saul, and how the bullet may have gone through Tommy?

That's not the one I'm thinking of but Burt did say it so I'll REP you for it.

And that "surgery" scene is pretty awesome.... I can practically see the scene every time I listen to it.

Keep trying!

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Still open question.

Need both the character name and the location in the WA universe to get REP for this.

turbo
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Still open question.

Need both the character name and the location in the WA universe to get REP for this.

Was it Michael when they are breaking into the armory in the first chapter?

turbo
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:27 AM
There could be one more form of answer to this, I'll give rep out to whomever can think of what I'm talking about.

Anyone have a guess?

Robzombie
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Anyone have a guess?

Yeah I think you're talking about someone bugging or teasing him, a joke at his expense, but I can't remember exactly when or who that might have been.

turbo
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Yeah I think you're talking about someone bugging or teasing him, a joke at his expense, but I can't remember exactly when or who that might have been.

No, It wasn't a joke, it did physically affect him.

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Was it Michael when they are breaking into the armory in the first chapter?

Almost. Michael says "I just have a feeling, is all" when that happens (I had to re-listen this morning to see on that one)...

Good guess. Keep 'em coming.

turbo
Feb 13th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Almost. Michael says "I just have a feeling, is all" when that happens (I had to re-listen this morning to see on that one)...

Good guess. Keep 'em coming.

I think I got it lol when Burt, Lizzy and Saul first run into Scratch and Latch???

Witch_Doctor
Feb 13th, 2013, 08:35 AM

Edit: Got one answer from Nathan.Luiz. Still looking for more....

Puck says it when he and Michael follow Kimmet into a private room where he tells them about the nukes.

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Anyone have a guess?

Tanya "shot" Saul with antibiotics.... :-)

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 09:42 AM
I think I got it lol when Burt, Lizzy and Saul first run into Scratch and Latch???

Hmmm. I don't recall the quote in that part. I'd have to listen again to make sure though....

turbo
Feb 13th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Tanya "shot" Saul with antibiotics.... :-)

There we go! Correct!!

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Puck says it when he and Michael follow Kimmet into a private room where he tells them about the nukes.

That's the one I was looking for! REP for the good Doctor....

Robzombie
Feb 13th, 2013, 11:18 AM
What did Angel fail, and where did he fail this at?

Robzombie
Feb 13th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Who do I owe rep to? Don't be bashful I like to pay my debts.

nikvoodoo
Feb 13th, 2013, 11:46 AM

........does everything and everywhere count?

turbo
Feb 13th, 2013, 11:48 AM

Clearing rooms, and during training?

Robzombie
Feb 13th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Clearing rooms, and during training?

half way there. Yes, clearing rooms, but where not when.

turbo
Feb 13th, 2013, 01:21 PM
half way there. Yes, clearing rooms, but where not when.

Fort Irwin!

clem131
Feb 14th, 2013, 02:50 AM
There we go! Correct!!

Not a native english speaker, but isn't shot used for an injection rather than a dip/infusion? The difference being the first is a bolus injection taking place in a few seconds.

scbubba
Feb 14th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Not a native english speaker, but isn't shot used for an injection rather than a dip/infusion? The difference being the first is a bolus injection taking place in a few seconds.

I do believe that you are technically correct. In the episode I believe Tanya put in a picc line (an IV) and injected the antibiotics into the IV bag instead of directly into Saul's body via a shot.

I think turbo was going for the "using a needle for medications" as Saul being "shot"... So it's at least close.

turbo
Feb 14th, 2013, 05:15 AM
I do believe that you are technically correct. In the episode I believe Tanya put in a picc line (an IV) and injected the antibiotics into the IV bag instead of directly into Saul's body via a shot.

I think turbo was going for the "using a needle for medications" as Saul being "shot"... So it's at least close.

Yep that's what I was going for haha

turbo
Feb 14th, 2013, 05:36 AM

But good catch on the technicality :)

LiamKerrington
Feb 15th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Hi there.

Just a bump: 58 thread-pages of awesome! Keep going! I lost track of the game ... Not sure if I am able to join in again sooner or later ...

Robzombie
Feb 15th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Hi there.

Just a bump: 58 thread-pages of awesome! Keep going! I lost track of the game ... Not sure if I am able to join in again sooner or later ...

Yeah me to, I've kinda OD'd on it a bit. I've got a few questions up my sleeve but I need to put more thought into it, which is time I haven't had lately.

Edit: Sweet, just noticed...post #300 woo-hoo, yay me.

Lilydragon
Feb 15th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah me to, I've kinda OD'd on it a bit. I've got a few questions up my sleeve but I need to put more thought into it, which is time I haven't had lately.

Edit: Sweet, just noticed...post #300 woo-hoo, yay me.

I OD'd a bit too, not to mention I've been busy with other things. But I also don't have anymore questions at the moment. :o And I just saw that this is my #100. :yay:

OldtypeM87
Feb 16th, 2013, 12:23 AM
I like to post a question or two if that's alright.

#1 What bottle did Bill have on 4th of July?

#2 and what other important thing happened at the tower that same night? (besides the fight with mallers, too obvious)

turbo
Feb 16th, 2013, 12:52 AM
I like to post a question or two if that's alright.

#1 What bottle did Bill have on 4th of July?

#2 and what other important thing happened at the tower that same night? (besides the fight with mallers, too obvious)

1. Sailor Jerry

2. That's a little vague, there is a lot that happened.

OldtypeM87
Feb 16th, 2013, 01:43 AM
1. Sailor Jerry

2. That's a little vague, there is a lot that happened.

Yep. Old Sailor Jerry. Have bad memories with that bottle of rum.

For the 2nd one, the thing is mentioned a lot constantly during season 3 especially at the end of chapter 36 with the date being revealed of when it happened.

LiamKerrington
Feb 16th, 2013, 03:45 AM

Lizzy and Saul 'connected', and Little Henry is in the oven ...
(transl.: Lizzy and Saul had sexual intercourse in The Tower during the party before The War (which is kind of funny considering the state in which Saul was after a couple of shots), and now Lizzy is pregnant.)

All the best!
Liam

OldtypeM87
Feb 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Lizzy and Saul 'connected', and Little Henry is in the oven ...
(transl.: Lizzy and Saul had sexual intercourse in The Tower during the party before The War (which is kind of funny considering the state in which Saul was after a couple of shots), and now Lizzy is pregnant.)

All the best!
Liam

Ding ding ding, hit it right on the mark like a shot from Shirley. Saul and Lizzle do the dirty at the party and now we wait for the little boy to be born in the WA world. That's all I have.

scbubba
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Ok, a rather involved one here. Other than Shirley, what other guns/pistols/rifles/gun powder weapons does Burt use in the show?

Rep for each correct weapon listed. Plus some scattered Likes throughout...

Ok, Go!

turbo
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Ok, a rather involved one here. Other than Shirley, what other guns/pistols/rifles/gun powder weapons does Burt use in the show?

Ok, Go!

Claymore!

scbubba
Feb 16th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Claymore!

Well, technically a claymore isn't gun powder/black powder since it uses C-4 for the explosive. But I'll allow it. REP for turbo!

That also opens up one more Burt used weapon for this question (think C-4)

Litmaster
Feb 16th, 2013, 09:09 PM

Ok, Go!

He grabs a shotgun from a guy after Saul springs him from Mallony jail, right?

Robzombie
Feb 17th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Well, technically a claymore isn't gun powder/black powder since it uses C-4 for the explosive. But I'll allow it. REP for turbo!

That also opens up one more Burt used weapon for this question (think C-4)

He uses a blasting cap in a walkie talkie.

LiamKerrington
Feb 17th, 2013, 12:44 AM

Ok, Go!

While on the firetruck after The War he used the SAW (M240) - episode #13-2.

Solanine
Feb 17th, 2013, 03:35 AM
I believe he used a .44 magnum in his shop before he got shirley out.

Robzombie
Feb 17th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Which character is chubby with red curly hair?

Robzombie
Feb 17th, 2013, 10:45 AM
While on the firetruck after The War he used the SAW (M240) - episode #13-2.

Well, again with the walkie talkies, he first tests it with a blasting cap, then once he knows it's working he loads it with C4. Later used at the hospital to save his butt.

OldtypeM87
Feb 17th, 2013, 05:39 PM

Kalani's daughter Hannah? Only one who I thought remembering having red hair

Robzombie
Feb 17th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Kalani's daughter Hannah? Only one who I thought remembering having red hair

Nope, not the one, sorry. I actually missed the given description the first couple dozen times. Might be tough.

scbubba
Feb 17th, 2013, 06:11 PM

Tony Robbins

turbo
Feb 17th, 2013, 07:02 PM

Gatekeeper!

Robzombie
Feb 17th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Gatekeeper!

You son-of-a-bitch turbo....can't leave people guessing for a week can I, arrrgggghhh!!! A tip-o-the-hat to ya buddy, good job, +rep

Lilydragon
Feb 17th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Who was described as having something that made him 1/2 an inch taller and what was that something?

scbubba
Feb 18th, 2013, 04:48 AM

Ok, Go!

Good answers so far....

turbo - Claymore
RobZombie - blasting caps and C-4 walkie talkie trap
LiamKerrington - the SAW
Solanine - Revolver (might have been a .44 mag)
LitMaster - Shotgun
turbo - Maller's pipebomb (return to sender)

I've REP'es everyone on here but still owe RobZombie one. If somebody wants to REP him for me, that'd be great...

Still more REP available on this question, though. So have at it again.....

turbo
Feb 18th, 2013, 05:07 AM
You son-of-a-bitch turbo....can't leave people guessing for a week can I, arrrgggghhh!!! A tip-o-the-hat to ya buddy, good job, +rep

:D whoops!

turbo
Feb 18th, 2013, 05:08 AM

Ok, Go!

Pipe bomb, when the mallers threw it in, he picked it up and tossed it back.

LiamKerrington
Feb 18th, 2013, 06:06 AM
I've REP'es everyone on here but still owe RobZombie one. If somebody wants to REP him for me, that'd be great...

I took care of it.

Litmaster
Feb 18th, 2013, 07:23 AM

Ok, Go!

Let's not forget the fire truck scene where he goes to town with Saul's SAW....

scbubba
Feb 18th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Let's not forget the fire truck scene where he goes to town with Saul's SAW....

Oh man. Sorry, Lit. Liam already got credit for the SAW....

Solanine
Feb 19th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Who was described as having something that made him 1/2 an inch taller and what was that something?

The something was a task/ job at the tower?

I vaguely remember this scene. I believe Michael was narrating at the time.
I feel another listen through coming on.

Kc
Feb 19th, 2013, 09:19 AM
I'm thinking of making this more official in the Trivia App inside the forum. Standby for more details.

Lilydragon
Feb 19th, 2013, 12:00 PM
The something was a task/ job at the tower?

I vaguely remember this scene. I believe Michael was narrating at the time.
I feel another listen through coming on.

Micheal was not the narrator on this one... And it is not a job/task at the tower. :)

Kc
Feb 19th, 2013, 12:01 PM
REPTRIVIA Created!!!
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/vbquiz.php

To make quizes I need to add you to the Quizmaster group which I'm working on how to do that... Take the test and let me know if it works.

Osiris
Feb 19th, 2013, 12:11 PM
REPTRIVIA Created!!!

To make quizes I need to add you to the Quizmaster group which I'm working on how to do that... Take the test and let me know if it works.

Well shit. This is going to take a bit to get used to.

scbubba
Feb 19th, 2013, 12:12 PM
REPTRIVIA Created!!!

I was able to take the quiz and gave the right answer. It looks like it marked my answer in the 10th percentile. Once I left, though, I don't see away to see how I did on the quiz...

Overall, looks pretty cool. How hard is it to make a quiz?

Edit: NM. I found the results in my Profile under vBQuiz tab. Apparently I answered it wrong? Showing 0% in there...

Edit #2: Took it again. This time I noticed the "You will be notified" part.

Osiris
Feb 19th, 2013, 12:15 PM
I was able to take the quiz and gave the right answer. It looks like it marked my answer in the 10th percentile. Once I left, though, I don't see away to see how I did on the quiz...

Overall, looks pretty cool. How hard is it to make a quiz?

Edit: NM. I found the results in my Profile under vBQuiz tab. Apparently I answered it wrong? Showing 0% in there...

I gathered that it would update daily, and at each update we'd find out if we were right or not. I've got a feeling that I'm wrong in my answer, but we'll find out . . . tomorrow?

Kc
Feb 19th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Short answers have to be "Judged" since it's not as smart to read the type there apparently.... I'm working on getting "Quizmasters" as a request-able usergroup. Standby.

EDIT: Quizmasters Group now set up!!!

Click to request a join:
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Anyone like to be a usergroup leader to approve requests?

Robzombie
Feb 19th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Not sure if I got it right or not yet...also not sure if I like this format either, Time Limits?!?!? IT'S TOO MUCH PRESSURE MAN!!!

I kid I kid, it'll be fun I'm sure. Saves me from thinking of questions and everyone gets a chance to gain from answering it.

Kc
Feb 19th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Not sure if I got it right or not yet...also not sure if I like this format either, Time Limits?!?!? IT'S TOO MUCH PRESSURE MAN!!!

I kid I kid, it'll be fun I'm sure. Saves me from thinking of questions and everyone gets a chance to gain from answering it.

Yeah, and we're gonna work out a credit system as well so people can get points they can spend later.

Robzombie
Feb 27th, 2013, 10:01 AM
What do you guys think, can we keep up this thread or should anyone who wants to post a question just join the quiz makers and do it that way?

scbubba
Feb 27th, 2013, 11:02 AM
What do you guys think, can we keep up this thread or should anyone who wants to post a question just join the quiz makers and do it that way?

I say we expand the quizmasters group and do it all via the Reptrivia quizes.