PDA

View Full Version : how many times have you relisten to the whole series

werewolf
Jan 6th, 2013, 08:04 PM
i am on my second go around. since the series ended this time.
the people at work are that i got them addicted too are still on the first.
i notice things every time i listen to it. something new,which gives new theories. or i could be reading too much in to them..:tinfoil:

HardKor
Jan 6th, 2013, 11:01 PM
I just finished my third full re-listen (not counting the many, many times I've re-listened to single episodes while waiting for the next one to come out) and I then immediately started on my fourth. This time I'm listening to the CD box-sets.

scbubba
Jan 7th, 2013, 04:05 AM
I finished my 3rd complete trip through the seasons before Christmas. I'm holding off on doing a fourth right now cuz I'm catching up on some other podcasts I have stored up (none like WA though).

I always seem to find something new in each listen. Something that I only really notice, esp in earlier episodes, because I know what happens in later episodes... It's pretty cool.

turbo
Jan 7th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Oh man since I upgraded to a new OS and lost my count in iTunes, my re-listen count is at 6 right now! :D before that, in the double digits.

Lilydragon
Jan 30th, 2013, 07:37 PM
I'm on my second relisten since the season ended. I've been trying to hold off on listening too much, before this I listened to Pride and Prejudice. I can't tell you how many times I listened to WA over and over before the season ended.