Osiris
Nov 29th, 2012, 10:08 PM
We love you.

Sincerely,
Everyone here.

http://i.imgur.com/5sDmq.gif

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 30th, 2012, 12:53 AM
[QUOTE=Osiris;52404][COLOR=#008080]We love you.

I listened to WND #44 just yesterday. What a great show, gave me the impression that there were three guys sitting around the campfire and talking about cool stuff, farting jokes explicitly included. :) Besides, when Michael Swan said "Otto Stürcke" for the first time, I suddenly felt compelled to find out if there is someone of German descent on the show. Dear Mr Stürcke, why does your name written with an "Ü"? Are you a Motörhead fan -> Metal umlaut (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_umlaut)?

YABC

scbubba
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:37 AM
We love you.

Sincerely,
Everyone here.

Damn right....

Z Sniper
Dec 1st, 2012, 10:40 AM

I feel the love amigo, thanks! I'll try my best not to die.

Z Sniper
Dec 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=YetAnotherBloodyCheek;52406][QUOTE=Osiris;52404][COLOR=#008080]We love you.

I listened to WND #44 just yesterday. What a great show, gave me the impression that there were three guys sitting around the campfire and talking about cool stuff, farting jokes explicitly included. :) Besides, when Michael Swan said "Otto Stürcke" for the first time, I suddenly felt compelled to find out if there is someone of German descent on the show. Dear Mr Stürcke, why does your name written with an "Ü"? Are you a Motörhead fan -> Metal umlaut (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_umlaut)?

Thanks YetAnother! I do have German ancestry! When I was in the Marines, some of the guys used to call me "Das Beanershnitzel!", because of my Mexican-German blood. My great grandfather came from Hamburg and married a señorita from Honduras and they moved to Mexico. My grandfather, his son, who I'm named after fought in the Mexican Revolution and there's a stunning picture of him if I could find it, where he looks like Lawrence of Arabia strapped with bandoleers and all! So there you have it my friend!

Osiris
Dec 1st, 2012, 11:58 AM

I feel the love amigo, thanks! I'll try my best not to die.

Fffffffffffph. This isn't a Victorlovefest... this is for YOU, Otto. YOU are the man... still... don't die, homie.

scbubba
Dec 1st, 2012, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=Z Sniper;52452]

Fffffffffffph. This isn't a Victorlovefest... this is for YOU, Otto. YOU are the man... still... don't die, homie.

Indeed. You must stay alive! Or it's just not worth going on... *sob*

Z Sniper
Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=Z Sniper;52452]

HA! Thanks brotherman! I'll still try not too! lol

Z Sniper
Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:03 PM
[QUOTE=Osiris;52457]

Indeed. You must stay alive! Or it's just not worth going on... *sob*

Pass me the tissue!

UndeadSweeper
Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:40 AM
ZSniper :cool:

Stay Alive, we all know KC is gunning for you.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:40 AM
[QUOTE=YetAnotherBloodyCheek;52406][QUOTE=Osiris;52404][COLOR=#008080]We love you.

Thanks YetAnother! I do have German ancestry! When I was in the Marines, some of the guys used to call me "Das Beanershnitzel!", because of my Mexican-German blood. My great grandfather came from Hamburg and married a señorita from Honduras and they moved to Mexico. My grandfather, his son, who I'm named after fought in the Mexican Revolution and there's a stunning picture of him if I could find it, where he looks like Lawrence of Arabia strapped with bandoleers and all! So there you have it my friend!

That is so fucking awesome. I have been to Hamburg but I dream of taking a trip to Latin America one day. I would like to see Mexico in particular. "Das Beanerschnitzel", poor you, it sounds like a cacography of "Wiener Schnitzel", which means Schnitzel Vienna style. And as we all know, a typical German diet mainly consists of Schnitzel, Pretzels and beer. :)

Please find that photo of your grandfather! Otto is quite a noble name, there were A LOT of famous and powerful persons in European history with that name. By the way, Otto means wealthy, I hope you are! :)

And most important: Try to stay alive on the show. Good luck. We need you.

Z Sniper
Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=Z Sniper;52454][QUOTE=YetAnotherBloodyCheek;52406]

That is so fucking awesome. I have been to Hamburg but I dream of taking a trip to Latin America one day. I would like to see Mexico in particular. "Das Beanerschnitzel", poor you, it sounds like a cacography of "Wiener Schnitzel", which means Schnitzel Vienna style. And as we all know, a typical German diet mainly consists of Schnitzel, Pretzels and beer. :)

Please find that photo of your grandfather! Otto is quite a noble name, there were A LOT of famous and powerful persons in European history with that name. By the way, Otto means wealthy, I hope you are! :)

And most important: Try to stay alive on the show. Good luck. We need you.

Sorry to disappoint, I'M A BROKE-ASS-MOFO!! But yes, I take great pride in a name like Otto. Just can't lose a bet if I ask you to spell it backwards! Believe you me, I love Schnitzel, Pretzels and beer, and I do it all in my lederhosen and golden sombrero! I'm going to look through all my pics to see if I can find the one I'm talking about,...until then, enjoy the show and please keep your hands and feet in at all times.

Duffusmonkey
Dec 3rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
Osiris thinks he speaks for everyone but he does not! I did NOT say I loved Otto Stürcke!

I may have said I loved his work in a very Macho, manly & platonic way.

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:05 AM
enjoy the show and please keep your hands and feet in at all times.

I enjoyed the hell out of the Season 3 finale, especially the Victor vs ShortArm (Little One #5) part. I thought you was a goner!

Way to stay on POINT though.... :rolleyes:

Duffusmonkey
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Victor you Stud!

Z Sniper
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Victor you Stud!

What can I say,....Kc makes me look good!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:56 AM
What can I say,....Kc makes me look good!

Seconded.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2567/3994758058_f5b90f3236_m.jpg

By the way, this is an example of what you will get if you enter "Cool Mexican" in the Google search bar...