PDA

View Full Version : Alternative reality death toll

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 10th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Hi again,

let's pretend that the zombie apocalypse never happened of May 8th, 2009. We are all living happily on a small planet inhabited by 7 billion people. Well, maybe not all of us.
In your opinion, whose character would be most likely to be dead (too)? Who is most at risk?

Is it one of the army guys, while being on a mission overseas?
Burt, the mourning widower?
Scratch, the sociopathic knife artist?
Someone entirely different - why?

What are your thoughts on this?

Cabbage Patch
Nov 10th, 2012, 08:16 AM
May 8, 2009. Burt decides to head in to Locked & Loaded early and, because there aren't any riots going on to slow him down, catches Scratch and crew in the act of robbing the place. Gunfire and hilarity ensue, leaving Scratch dead. Later Latch dies in a tragic shower accident at Eastern Bay.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 10th, 2012, 08:21 AM
@Cabbage_Patch: It occurred to me that you do not seem to like Scratch, do you? :D

Just be warned: I will rep you for that answer! But I can not right know, I tried, I tried!

7oddisdead
Nov 10th, 2012, 08:24 AM
May 8, 2009. Burt decides to head in to Locked & Loaded early and, because there aren't any riots going on to slow him down, catches Scratch and crew in the act of robbing the place. Gunfire and hilarity ensue, leaving Scratch dead. Later Latch dies in a tragic shower accident at Eastern Bay.

as most prison shower accidents are.....tragic. Death or not

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 10th, 2012, 08:31 AM
as most prison shower accidents are.....tragic. Death or not

Hm, like this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJrFuWI1wBA

Cabbage Patch
Nov 10th, 2012, 08:31 AM
I actually love Scratch, both the character and the actress! She is always walking the razor's edge, risking everything on moves with a low-probability of success and pulling it off with style. I want Scratch to survive, to be a constant thorn in everyone's side right up to the final episode, and to never, ever change. I also enjoy imagining alternative scenarios where her luck isn't so spectacular.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 10th, 2012, 09:04 AM
[...] I also enjoy imagining alternative scenarios where her luck isn't so spectacular.

Well, Patch, it has nothing to do with Scratch directly, but there are people out there who are must more terrible at wielding a knife:

A Darwin Award winner and former knife owner. (http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2006-10.html)

Osiris
Nov 10th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Scratch would never have broken into Burt's store if there wasn't a zompocalypse happening. She would be sitting on a beach somewhere, stabbing surfers for shits and giggles. Scratch will NEVER die. Never. Not ever.

:squint:

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 10th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Scratch would never have broken into Burt's store if there wasn't a zompocalypse happening. She would be sitting on a beach somewhere, stabbing surfers for shits and giggles. Scratch will NEVER die. Never. Not ever

Hm, maybe. She might be an avid spectator at PGA Golf tournaments as well, making fun of those who failed to achieve the cut. (Yeah, my first Golf joke - some sort of pun! Liam know why. :))

But seriously, I will go with Burt. I mean, he is done after his wife died of liver cancer. What else does he have to cling to?

Osiris
Nov 10th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Hm, maybe. She might be an avid spectator at PGA Golf tournaments as well, making fun of those who failed to achieve the cut. (Yeah, my first Golf joke - some sort of pun! Liam know why. :))

But seriously, I will go with Burt. I mean, he is done after his wife died of liver cancer. What else does he have to cling to?

She is an avid golfer. A lot of people don't know about that, but it's true. Sadly, she's still working on that slice. (ACTUAL golf joke)

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 10th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Yeah, she made an excellent swing at CJ, that is for sure.

Raven
Nov 10th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I say Micheal because as in an alternative universe that girl he blew off in Ep 1 actually was as crazy as Scratch and doesn't take rejection likely.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 10th, 2012, 09:04 PM
That smooth, buttery voice of perfection could talk its way out of any situation. "You lose, I win!" *heart flutters*

Osiris
Nov 10th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Yeah, she made an excellent swing at CJ, that is for sure.

rofl fuck. Right... that made me laugh for some reason. Positive rep coming your way.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 11th, 2012, 01:44 AM
I say Micheal because as in an alternative universe that girl he blew off in Ep 1 actually was as crazy as Scratch and doesn't take rejection likely.

Right, she was really pissed off when Michael rejected her invitation to the party. The revenge of a woman can be a cruel thing. :D

LiamKerrington
Nov 11th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Someone else.
Because
a) traffic accident or
b) murder.
Someone else could be anyone else. Life is dangerous. Who do you want me to pick in order to tell the dark fate of his or her?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 11th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Someone else.
Because
a) traffic accident or
b) murder.
Someone else could be anyone else. Life is dangerous. Who do you want me to pick in order to tell the dark fate of his or her?

Mr. Law-abiding citizen again! :)
By someone else I am referring to one of the characters of course.

LiamKerrington
Nov 11th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Mr. Law-abiding citizen again! :)
By someone else I am to one of the characters of course.

Again: Choose one, and I'll tell you what happened to him or her ...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 11th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Again: Choose one, and I'll tell you what happened to him or her ...

Ok, let's start with ... Riley. And please do not tell me she died while trying out a new and fancy French-Japanese crossover cuisine pufferfish recipe. Ce serait trop cruel, monsieur Liam.

LiamKerrington
Nov 11th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Ok, let's start with ... Riley. And please do not tell me she died while trying out a new and fancy French-Japanese crossover cuisine pufferfish recipe. Ce serait trop cruel, monsieur Liam.

edited it:

That's a tough one, 'cause in my understanding Riley is way too lively and lovely.

Am feeling bad for what I wrote at first.
edit ends.

All the best!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 11th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Oh no! Not my poor Riley.

You do have kind of a weird fantasy.

However, I doubt this: "And no, she would not die from food-experiments gone wrong - simply because she is a chef."

See: Why pufferfish can cause a zombie apocalypse (http://io9.com/5879406/how-the-puffer-fish-gets-you-high-zombifies-you-and-kills-you). Do not mess with tetraodontidae!

LiamKerrington
Nov 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Oh no! Not my poor Riley.

You do have kind of a weird fantasy.

However, I doubt this: "And no, she would not die from food-experiments gone wrong - simply because she is a chef."

See: Why pufferfish can cause a zombie apocalypse (http://io9.com/5879406/how-the-puffer-fish-gets-you-high-zombifies-you-and-kills-you). Do not mess with tetraodontidae!

Ok, let me rephrase: I don't think Riley would die, if there was no zeehpocalypse. But if things went all wrong for her, I would imagine nothing less then a crazy mad man destroying her.

And as for pufferfish ... You tell me, I have a weird fantasy?

:squint:

Osiris
Nov 11th, 2012, 09:49 AM
This is like asking:

Who from the forum would die in real life?

Out.

LiamKerrington
Nov 11th, 2012, 09:55 AM
This is like asking:

Who from the forum would die in real life?

Out.

You are right. I'm sorry.