PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 35-1

Pages : 1 [2]

lectio
Oct 31st, 2012, 10:37 AM
It was definitely an awesome episode.

Witch_Doctor
Oct 31st, 2012, 10:39 AM
KC didn't kill Kalani in a cliffhanger... he killed him in the latter half of Chapter 24. His death, along with those of Samantha, Tommy, Bill and all those tower people occurred in an actual scene in the chapter.

Also, let's not forget CJ shooting at Saul as a cliffhanger, leaving us to ponder his fate. Slightly different, the zombie heard after the Pelican lands at Fort Irwin kept us wondering if the base was over-run. Cliffhangers rarely pan out to be how they appear; then again, KC could have just thrown a curveball.

Witch_Doctor
Oct 31st, 2012, 10:47 AM
Shit of the bulls! The only circumstance of which Scratch is a victim is that of having a disconnect between her amygdala and her orbitofrontal cortex.

Hopefully, someone will disconnect a few more parts of her brain.:mad:

"Shoot that bitch in the face!":mad: - Michael Cross

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 11:07 AM

You realize at some point in the near future all of this will push me to bury you... you do realize this, don't you?

Tar Heel Fan
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:05 PM
Tardust just lacks one very important quality: he is not an interesting character.

. . . Yet

Deacon_Tyler
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:32 PM

Do not kill Scratch.

fridginators
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:17 PM
You know honestly having relistened... I think she was wounded. I don't think she's dead from this at all. I mean it could fulfill her character arc, but she could also go in another direction completely, and discover less tragic elements in herself. It's a bit hopeful, but honestly I'm not that sure she's going to die.

UndeadSweeper
Oct 31st, 2012, 04:25 PM
Quick question, any listeners or crews dress up as a character from We're Alive? I would like to see pics especially Ink or "Paul".

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 05:06 PM
You know honestly having relistened... I think she was wounded. I don't think she's dead from this at all. I mean it could fulfill her character arc, but she could also go in another direction completely, and discover less tragic elements in herself. It's a bit hopeful, but honestly I'm not that sure she's going to die.

She's dead, Jim.

IamPaul
Oct 31st, 2012, 06:59 PM
It was a total cliffhanger. Go back and relisten. Trust me... you're going to want to.

I am fairly certain Kalani's death was no cliff hanger. It was towards the end of a season finale if that counts though. But I think we can all save a lot of time by just saying: "You're right Osiris, you are always right." (looking at the floor as we say it.) By the way, anyone else read Osiris's posts as Fox Mulder?

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:01 PM
I am fairly certain Kalani's death was no cliff hanger. It was towards the end of a season finale if that counts though. But I think we can all save a lot of time by just saying: "You're right Osiris, you are always right." (looking at the floor as we say it.) By the way, anyone else read Osiris's posts as Fox Mulder?

:hsugh: I'm not saying I'm right... I'm saying there was more going on than just that.

Th3_T3ch
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:05 PM
:hsugh : I'm not saying I'm right... I'm saying there was more going on than just that.

There was more to his death but him dying itself wasn't a cliffhanger.

7oddisdead
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:15 PM
Agent mulder is right, in his way...all of you are not looking at it in the right context.

What was scratch looking for?...thats your hint.

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:15 PM
There was more to his death but him dying itself wasn't a cliffhanger.

Neither is CJ's death. The real story there is Burt and Saul. CJ is irrelevant. Her death isn't a cliffhanger, it's an event that happens to occur at an in opportune moment.

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:16 PM
Agent mulder is right, in his way...all of you are not looking at it in the right context.

What was scratch looking for?...thats your hint.

That's really weird bro.

7oddisdead
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:23 PM
That's really weird bro.

would you expect anything less?

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:28 PM
would you expect anything less?

I didn't think I would... but here we are.

7oddisdead
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:43 PM
I didn't think I would... but here we are.

and I didn't think I would like the second movie. But guess what? Loved it.

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:50 PM
and I didn't think I would like the second movie. But guess what? Loved it.

I never thought I'd be so happy to hear CJ's voice again... until it was being choked with mouthfuls of blood. Turns out I was totally OK with it.

Condor
Oct 31st, 2012, 10:26 PM
Let's assume for the moment that CJ is dead (and I'm of the opinion she is or soon will be). Would Saul just leave the body to become zombie food? I doubt it, but I think he's gonna have issues getting her out of the Colony. Plus, we know Burt is pretty weak, will he be able to walk out on his own. Certainly Saul won't be able to carry both CJ and Burt.

At the garage, after CJ bleeds out the Zombie, me thinkeths she foreshadowethes. Hark, ho, ye she sayeths, "I'll have to remember that move." Scratch's balls have just been cut off.

Anyone notices how Scratch NEVER sounds scared? She didn't seem bothered at all that a host of angry Colonist could be heading her way through that door. Even when zombies were attacking her convoy os the Mall and everyone was in freakout mode, she seemed invincible.

Also, I think the door is rigged to explode because when CJ stops heself from openning Burt's door and mentions the 'alarm', Scratch replies,
"Oh, so you figured that out, huh?" As if CJ figured out that it was more than just an alarm.

Also, I still think that CJ's blade has Zombie-cooties on it.
Now that's a few good points to think about.

KC didn't kill Kalani in a cliffhanger... he killed him in the latter half of Chapter 24. His death, along with those of Samantha, Tommy, Bill and all those tower people occurred in an actual scene in the chapter.Thank you for correcting Osiris about kalani. He killed himself with a helicopter and a tanker during the fall of the tower. Not a cliffhanger at all.
It was a bit of a cliffhanger because: 1. The chopper goes down, and there was some shock of did that really just happen. 2. At the end the Mallers find someone that's still alive but really messed up. Wow Kalani might still be alive. Of course it turned out to be Angel.

"Shoot that bitch in the face!":mad: - Michael Cross"Let me out, I'll fuck her up.":hammer: - Burt Scott

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 11:12 PM
Let's assume for the moment that CJ is dead (and I'm of the opinion she is or soon will be). Would Saul just leave the body to become zombie food? I doubt it, but I think he's gonna have issues getting her out of the Colony. Plus, we know Burt is pretty weak, will he be able to walk out on his own. Certainly Saul won't be able to carry both CJ and Burt.

Now that's a few good points to think about.

It was a bit of a cliffhanger because: 1. The chopper goes down, and there was some shock of did that really just happen. 2. At the end the Mallers find someone that's still alive but really messed up. Wow Kalani might still be alive. Of course it turned out to be Angel.

"Let me out, I'll fuck her up.":hammer: - Burt Scott

I held out hope for so long that Kalani had lived. He was one my favourite characters. He lives on in our hearts though.

The greatest hero.

The unsung.

The Fallen.

The loved.

:(

#RIP #FOREVERSURFING

radon
Nov 1st, 2012, 12:43 AM
What I am wondering is what exactly the alarm does on Burt's door and why they are so hesitant on triggering it. Because if it is just an alarm, then it really does not matter because the mallers already know that they are there. My thoughts are that it may be rigged to a bomb?

LiamKerrington
Nov 1st, 2012, 01:07 AM
Maybe: <br />
- rigged? <br />
- CJ wanted to be certain that this really is Burt - she does not know him or his voice; and when she got there, she was there as well; but why then would she go down there alone...

7oddisdead
Nov 1st, 2012, 01:14 AM
re: kalani cliffhanger

ding ding..nail on the head. but it goes a bit deeper than that. think of all the implications in chapter 24, we have angel, assumed dead. burt, assumed dead. kalani, assumed dead. then all within the last little piece after the credits we find that an "old man" is alive (presumably taking burt out of the equation) and someone else is alive but pretty messed up. that could account for either kalani or angel. now, throw on top of that the fact that kalani essentially outed himself as the rat without truly saying it. and he could somehow miraculously have survived, but we dont know...nor did we (at that point) know if we would get any of the back story as to the hows/whys he did whatever he did....how could you not call his death a very big part of the last two minutes of season two?

derail>over..continue on with your ways...citizens.

Osiris
Nov 1st, 2012, 01:17 AM
re: kalani cliffhanger

ding ding..nail on the head. but it goes a bit deeper than that. think of all the implications in chapter 24, we have angel, assumed dead. burt, assumed dead. kalani, assumed dead. then all within the last little piece after the credits we find that an "old man" is alive (presumably taking burt out of the equation) and someone else is alive but pretty messed up. that could account for either kalani or angel. now, throw on top of that the fact that kalani essentially outed himself as the rat without truly saying it. and he could somehow miraculously have survived, but we dont know...nor did we (at that point) know if we would get any of the back story as to the hows/whys he did whatever he did....how could you not call his death a very big part of the last two minutes of season two?

derail>over..continue on with your ways...citizens.

:hsugh: but you're wrong.

7oddisdead
Nov 1st, 2012, 01:19 AM
im only gonna focus on the tail end of your thoughts here, because as you said....we may never know cj's motives. <br />
<br />
the question to ask is why WOULD scratch need/want any of the mallers over burt?...

7oddisdead
Nov 1st, 2012, 01:22 AM
:hsugh: but you're wrong.

of course i am...i listen to bizzarro w/a

Osiris
Nov 1st, 2012, 01:27 AM
of course i am...i listen to bizzarro w/a

http://smiliesftw.com/x/Crunk1k.png

LiamKerrington
Nov 1st, 2012, 01:45 AM
the question to ask is why WOULD scratch need/want any of the mallers over burt? none of them can benefit her end goal at this point, which is find pegs. i'd bet decent money on by the time this season ends (or the next begins..gotta have some wiggle room) the "mallers" will consist of scratch and tardust....thats it. she gives no damns about the rest of them.

Minute 1: Scratch kills Durai
Minute 1.1: People start shooting each other, the whole situation gets out of control. It turns out that The Colonists, although being under heavy control by The Mallers, have guns; and as of this very moment the stable situation with Durai in the lead is traded with an unstable situation in which two groups fight for their lives and especially the control over The Colony - at least this is what I'd expect from red-shirted as well as named Mallers, even from Scratch, because she shot Durai in order to survive in the end!
Minute 3: Scratch shoots Briggs and runs somewhere. To aid The Mallers fighting the rebellion? To get to Burt, who is locked down and well hidden and probably weak?

In case my assumption is totally wrong, I'd follow your lead: When hell breaks loose, Scratch makes the badger and doesn't give a shit about The Colony; she runs to Burt to force the information out of him, kill him and then leave the Colony with or without Tardust.
BUT: When CJ receives note from Shovelface that the armory is taken by the rebellion, Scratch kind of freaks out. Why would this be, if she does not care so much about what is going on in the Colony? So, I think, Scratch does care about The Colony - especially since this is the only place she's got. And she actually knows: If The Mallers are not able to (re)gain control over this place, The Colonists will be kind of a problem - even for her.
So again the question: Why would she care about something that's almst safe over something that her lifes heavily relies on? Makes no sense to me. Or was she just toooo over-confident that things would fall into place soon enough?

All the best!
Liam

7oddisdead
Nov 1st, 2012, 02:18 AM
Minute 1: Scratch kills Durai
Minute 1.1: People start shooting each other, the whole situation gets out of control. It turns out that The Colonists, although being under heavy control by The Mallers, have guns; and as of this very moment the stable situation with Durai in the lead is traded with an unstable situation in which two groups fight for their lives and especially the control over The Colony - at least this is what I'd expect from red-shirted as well as named Mallers, even from Scratch, because she shot Durai in order to survive in the end!
Minute 3: Scratch shoots Briggs and runs somewhere. To aid The Mallers fighting the rebellion? To get to Burt, who is locked down and well hidden and probably weak?

In case my assumption is totally wrong, I'd follow your lead: When hell breaks loose, Scratch makes the badger and doesn't give a shit about The Colony; she runs to Burt to force the information out of him, kill him and then leave the Colony with or without Tardust.
BUT: When CJ receives note from Shovelface that the armory is taken by the rebellion, Scratch kind of freaks out. Why would this be, if she does not care so much about what is going on in the Colony? So, I think, Scratch does care about The Colony - especially since this is the only place she's got. And she actually knows: If The Mallers are not able to (re)gain control over this place, The Colonists will be kind of a problem - even for her.
So again the question: Why would she care about something that's almst safe over something that her lifes heavily relies on? Makes no sense to me. Or was she just toooo over-confident that things would fall into place soon enough?

All the best!
Liam

if we are talking about the colony itself, then yes. of course she'd "like" things to go in the favor of the mallers...specifically the mallers who have her back. but really, throughout this story we have seen her use, abuse, and ultimately send her own people out to be killed justify her own motives. if those on "cj's side" have the armory that means her own escape became that much more difficult. really if we break things down to their core, cj and scratches characters are very very alike. follow the arc of each ones storyline and similarities are surprising. almost the same character but each from a very different enviroment...good gravy im sounding like osi now.....i give up...you win liam...im too tired to do this shit right now(4am)

LiamKerrington
Nov 1st, 2012, 02:33 AM
Hi.

Ok, I understand and hear you. Interesting, haven't compared CJ and Scratch.
All the best and good night!

Liam

Christopher kitto
Nov 1st, 2012, 06:50 AM
She's dead, Jim.

:mad: We shall see!

Christopher kitto
Nov 1st, 2012, 07:07 AM
What continues to make zero sense to me is that Saul was part of the 10th Mountain Division yet he can't shoot, he was pretty fat, and has zero planning skills. How does that make any sense at all? Why is Saul, a former 10th MD soldier for cripes sake, taking orders from some pretentious supply clerk? One that has been a terrible person to him for months, and has been absolutely horrible to him for loving someone she doesn't know, and being worried that both she and his potential kid might be in mortal danger? How on earth is Saul still putting up with her crap? Michael said very early on that Saul would have outranked him by now if he'd kept his mouth shut, but nothing that has been written in his storyline sticks to that.

1. Because that 'pretentious supply clerk' is an amazing planner a good fighter and above all else both Saul and victor basically owe her their lives.

2.With regards to your point about Saul he may not have been in active service for a while, he seems trained a decent shot and knows his way around mountaineering equipment and you definitely get the impression he always speaks his mind which is why he hasn't outranked Michael despite the fact that he's very capable.

Merlin1274
Nov 1st, 2012, 09:22 AM
Kalani Helicopters Dives into a fuel tanker = dead.. when they mention old man. I knew it to be Burt. When mention they found another messed up. I assumed Angel. That's my take on that situation that has been brought back from the dead.
Lots of good entertaining reading here.
As Mentioned I hope CJ survives. I think she would be a better fit for Michael since Pegs is radioactive.
But in reality her taking the blade will give Saul time to get up and Scatch will not confront him and run to escape. There will be a sappy short scene like in Starship Troopers when the Radhead took a bug leg through the chest. She will look at him and say "at least I got to show you my boobs.." then she calls Saul's name several times before she fades away..

But all joking aside. This episode is making this week drag by slow waiting on monday..

Osiris
Nov 1st, 2012, 09:44 AM
Kalani Helicopters Dives into a fuel tanker = dead.. when they mention old man. I knew it to be Burt. When mention they found another messed up. I assumed Angel. That's my take on that situation that has been brought back from the dead.
Lots of good entertaining reading here.
As Mentioned I hope CJ survives. I think she would be a better fit for Michael since Pegs is radioactive.
But in reality her taking the blade will give Saul time to get up and Scatch will not confront him and run to escape. There will be a sappy short scene like in Starship Troopers when the Radhead took a bug leg through the chest. She will look at him and say "at least I got to show you my boobs.." then she calls Saul's name several times before she fades away..

But all joking aside. This episode is making this week drag by slow waiting on monday..

None of that will happen. I'll wager 25 points.

nikvoodoo
Nov 1st, 2012, 02:30 PM
So there's really debate about who was stabbed at the end of this episode? Why? Its not saul. Cj's reaction wouldn't have been to just scream, and why wouldn't she just rush after scratch and continue the fight in a rage?

Its not scratch. Katana's are primarily slice weapons, not stab. So if cj had succeeded, the sound would have been different in my opinion.

Its not burt........but it should have been.....Goddammit

Leaves us with just cj. Who screams upon blade impact. And has a gutteral grunt when you hear the blade removed.

Of course there's always scratch talking at the end. Listen back to the episode just before scratch stabs durai. Same speech patterns can be heard.

facebook.com/alexinks
Nov 1st, 2012, 02:47 PM

Hilarious, i remember posting this image up in June (i think)
just as like a fan-fictionesque wish and was so happy to see
it was in play all along, lol. I gotta do a new version, this episode
was awesome.

Osiris
Nov 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM
So there's really debate about who was stabbed at the end of this episode? Why? Its not saul. Cj's reaction wouldn't have been to just scream, and why wouldn't she just rush after scratch and continue the fight in a rage?

Its not scratch. Katana's are primarily slice weapons, not stab. So if cj had succeeded, the sound would have been different in my opinion.

Its not burt........but it should have been.....Goddammit

Leaves us with just cj. Who screams upon blade impact. And has a gutteral grunt when you hear the blade removed.

Of course there's always scratch talking at the end. Listen back to the episode just before scratch stabs durai. Same speech patterns can be heard.

Pretty much the cliffs on my position.

IamPaul
Nov 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
Officially the biggest back and forth, fighting with one another, I am right you are wrong, thread ever? Possibly the first one that I have seen that could possibly lead to violence for sure.

Witch_Doctor
Nov 1st, 2012, 04:00 PM
Officially the biggest back and forth, fighting with one another, I am right you are wrong, thread ever? Possibly the first one that I have seen that could possibly lead to violence for sure.

What!!?? You've gotta be F...ing kidding me!. Take it back! Take it back now, before I start poppin caps!

(Runs off to flick the brim off of a random stranger's baseball cap)

Osiris
Nov 1st, 2012, 04:24 PM

You sure about that? Maybe a search will turn up a few threads that would challenge your notion.

Christopher kitto
Nov 1st, 2012, 04:26 PM
Do not kill Scratch.

LIES ALL LIES I SAY! KILL HER THIS INSTANT!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

UndeadSweeper
Nov 1st, 2012, 06:06 PM
What!!?? You've gotta be F...ing kidding me!. Take it back! Take it back now, before I start poppin caps!

(Runs off to flick the brim off of a random stranger's baseball cap)

Tsk, Tsk. Every-time I look it's Witch Doctor cause all the trouble! Either eating Saul's Chickens or raising the dead. You should go back to steal artifacts for Carmen Santiago on PBS with Patty Larceny and Vic the Slick. Ah, how I miss the Chief and Rockapella. Sigh...

7oddisdead
Nov 1st, 2012, 11:46 PM
Tsk, Tsk. Every-time I look it's Witch Doctor cause all the trouble! Either eating Saul's Chickens or raising the dead. You should back to steal artifacts for Carmen Santiago on PBS with Patty Larceny and Vic the Slick. Ah, how I miss the Chief and Rockapella. Sigh...

rockapella! those dudes are still around, i saw a promo poster for them recently.

and witch doctor is the mayor of shit-disturbia...kinda why i like him being around

LiamKerrington
Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:49 AM

Besides this I have not recognized any heat about the differing opinions on what is going on in #35-1 ... You wonna argue about THAT? You DO???

clem131
Nov 2nd, 2012, 03:23 AM
im only gonna focus on the tail end of your thoughts here, because as you said....we may never know cj's motives.

the question to ask is why WOULD scratch need/want any of the mallers over burt? none of them can benefit her end goal at this point, which is find pegs. i'd bet decent money on by the time this season ends (or the next begins..gotta have some wiggle room) the "mallers" will consist of scratch and tardust....thats it. she gives no damns about the rest of them.

LA and beyond is infested with zombies. Scratch isn't subtle but isn't stupid either, she would know she needs people to do whatever.
I think she does give a damn about them, because she is been living off slavery so far and you need people to be slaves and people to be slavedrivers, and people to keep an operation running.

Besides, there is still the question why would she rush to guard a locked door while all hell is happening around? There is no point in waiting by a locked door, waiting for someone to come, if in the meantime all your allies are killed off. Then you are alone, and unless you IDKFA your way out of it, you're sooner or later going to run out of ammo. The door is locked, what is inside is inside and you can come to it later when you know there is nobody outside who can harm you.

The only scenario I can think of is that she saw and recognized Saul and therefore assumed that by fortuitous coincidence the rescue mission from the Tower happened exactly as the civil war between the Mallers was taking place, so she rushed to Burt because she knew that is were they would go too.
Still, CJ's entering alone doesn't make sense to me. Well, I guess we'll see.

Tar Heel Fan
Nov 2nd, 2012, 06:30 AM
LA and beyond is infested with zombies. Scratch isn't subtle but isn't stupid either, she would know she needs people to do whatever.
I think she does give a damn about them, because she is been living off slavery so far and you need people to be slaves and people to be slavedrivers, and people to keep an operation running.

Besides, there is still the question why would she rush to guard a locked door while all hell is happening around? There is no point in waiting by a locked door, waiting for someone to come, if in the meantime all your allies are killed off. Then you are alone, and unless you IDKFA your way out of it, you're sooner or later going to run out of ammo. The door is locked, what is inside is inside and you can come to it later when you know there is nobody outside who can harm you.

The only scenario I can think of is that she saw and recognized Saul and therefore assumed that by fortuitous coincidence the rescue mission from the Tower happened exactly as the civil war between the Mallers was taking place, so she rushed to Burt because she knew that is were they would go too.
Still, CJ's entering alone doesn't make sense to me. Well, I guess we'll see.

One thing we are starting to see emerge in this We're Alive world is that power is not only held in guns and ammo or fortified positions. There is power in information. Burt has info about a place that seems much more promising than this colony in which all hell is breaking loose, an outside faction just invaded, and who knows what is going to happen to the fortifications of this colony.

There's a good chance that Scratch was going down to Burt as everything went down because as the dust settles, whoever is left is going to be looking to someone to have a plan. If she can find a place to focus everyone's attention, i.e. a place where there are sure to be food and ammo (and at the same time the people whom she wants to pay a revenge visit to), she can show that her access to information is powerful enough that she is invaluable, regardless of one's feelings about her.

Durai was the man with the plan in their world. With him gone, information is more valuable than ever.

Witch_Doctor
Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:02 AM
Why would Scratch run to Burt's holding room? I think Scratch's motives are pretty clear and singular since the war; that is, to avenge her brother's death. So, here are the dots..... (Ha, like how I did that?)

Brigs (Betrayal)
Lizzie
Burt
Location of the hidden Rebel Base and the stolen Death Star data tapes. Uh, I mean where the Towerites went and Pegs.

Connect them at will.

Kc
Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:06 AM
Brigs (Betrayal)

It's Bricks. A nickname given to him because, back in the day, no one could get past him. He used to be quite brutal.

LiamKerrington
Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:49 AM
Tar Heel Fan: Is Scratch really as smart or as farsighted?
Witch_Doctor: Yeah, sure. The dots are connected easily. But what does this say about Scratch considering the events around her - Mallers and Family falling apart, Colony in Rebellion-mode, probably an attack from the outside, and still: she gets to where Burt is locked away? The explanation provided by clem131 makes sense; probably we'll never receive confirmation or disconfirmation ...

UndeadSweeper
Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Witch_Doctor: Yeah, sure. The dots are connected easily. But what does this say about Scratch considering the events around her - Mallers and Family falling apart, Colony in Rebellion-mode, probably an attack from the outside, and still: she gets to where Burt is locked away? The explanation provided by clem131 makes sense; probably we'll never receive confirmation or disconfirmation ...

Why does she need to head to Burt anyhow? Does she know people from The Tower, beside Liz, are there?

Kc
Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:12 AM
Why does she need to head to Burt anyhow? Does she know people from The Tower, beside Liz, are there?

I for one think it's time for UndeadSweeper to get an avatar. 299 posts without one? :)

nikvoodoo
Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:36 AM
I for one think it's time for UndeadSweeper to get an avatar. 299 posts without one? :)

If he doesn't get one by post 300, he gets this:

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1300000/300-300-1383635-1024-768.jpg

My guess would be to tie up the loose end. Burt isn't going to give her information anymore...well...ever....Scratch may have an idea that she is losing this battle against the Colony. Finish off what she needs to, and run away to fight another day.

UndeadSweeper
Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
If he doesn't get one by post 300, he gets this:

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1300000/300-300-1383635-1024-768.jpg

My guess would be to tie up the loose end. Burt isn't going to give her information anymore...well...ever....Scratch may have an idea that she is losing this battle against the Colony. Finish off what she needs to, and run away to fight another day.

Alright.LOL! For my 300 post, I present my Oppan Zombinam Style avatar.

nikvoodoo
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:12 AM
eww lame! I posted a Broken jpeg! bastards! Oh well. It was a big picture from the movie 300.

Excellent choice Mr. Sweeper. Excellent choice.

LiamKerrington
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:24 AM
Excellent choice Mr. Sweeper. Excellent choice.

Seconded.

Witch_Doctor
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:28 AM

I really don't think she cares for anything else other than killing Pegs. Yet, her affection for Lizzie's baby's welfare can go either way ( As a tool or as genuine sympathy ). It may look like she's flying blind with no plan but remember how she turned the tides on her own execution just minutes before this scene. Recognizing Saul is a sufficient cause for her to suspect that someone is heading to Burt but it is not a necessary cause. She can reach the same conclusion whether she recognized Saul or figured that Bricks told Lizzie about Burt after spilling the beans about the video tape. It may be a combination of the two, or she may know hat the Colony is under attack from the outside. With all hell breaking lose, this may be her only chance to find Pegs. She's not shown fear before. She's probably confident that she can manipulate whomever shows up; psychopaths are good at manipulation. (Yes, I've administered the psychopath test to Scratch. She's f..cked up)

Among her options: A) Risk losing control of the Colony & allies while capturing Pegs' friends, then try regaining control or allies. B) Contain and suppress the rebellions and risk Pegs' friends getting away.

There are certainly other options not mentioned but I think she is going to go for any option that has the LEAST likelihood of preventing her from finding Pegs.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:50 AM
@Witch_Doctor: It does not matter what Scratch will do next. She will do the right thing as always.

By the way, the promo shots are so fucking great. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/gallery/promo-photos/?nggpage=4

And, Scratch somehow like a grown-up version of Pippi Longstocking. Weird. Great.

Astrid Lindgren would be so proud of Scratch (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/wp-content/gallery/burt-scratch-and-lizzy-promo-set/p8261193.jpg)

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:52 AM
Where *I* think this is headed - I think that Ft. Irwin and the colony/mallers are going to come together next season. You cannot fight a war on two fronts (that line keeps swimming in my head) and a huge attack by Ink is the Deus Ex Machina needed to bring Scratch closer to Pegs, who will then either kill Scratch, or equally likely that they see how useless all of the fighting is.

...Or Pegs is dead and Scratch puts aside her anger and fights with Ft. Irwin/Boulder survivors and dies a tragic hero

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:53 AM
...but make no mistake, I will be very upset if Scratch dies.

LiamKerrington
Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:03 PM
Pippi Longstocking? Seriously???

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:33 PM

Oh, yes! C'mon Liam, do some geocaching in order to retrieve your lost humor. :yay:

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:34 PM
...but make no mistake, I will be very upset if Scratch dies.

Me, too!

LiamKerrington
Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:39 PM
Oh, yes! C'mon Liam, do some geocaching in order to retrieve your lost humor. :yay:

lol

Still: Pippi Longstocking has not deserved this - and especially Scratch hasn't either.

And if Scratch dies ... that won't scratch me ... *pun absolutely intendend*

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:05 PM

Only if Pippi Longstocking was crazy hot and just...yknow, crazy....and angry...and hot.

LiamKerrington
Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
Only if Pippi Longstocking was crazy hot and just...yknow, crazy....and angry...and hot.

only ...

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM
only ...

Wait, are you saying that Pippi Longstocking is crazy hot? I'm too lazy to google her :p

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:42 PM
I don't want my eyes anymore.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM

Holy crap, nevermind. She grew up HAWT! O_O

LiamKerrington
Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:45 PM
Wait, are you saying that Pippi Longstocking is crazy hot? I'm too lazy to google her :p

*cough*
And your eyes? I keep them in the fridge ...

edit: ninjaed ...

Here are your eyes again. Keep them save. You'll never know what you'll miss ...

IamPaul
Nov 2nd, 2012, 02:03 PM
You sure about that? Maybe a search will turn up a few threads that would challenge your notion.

You just made my point Osiris! Thanks! Now let's pull out our blades and battle it out in the Commons Area.

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2012, 03:57 PM

Holy crap, nevermind. She grew up HAWT! O_O

That saucy, soulless minx.

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
You just made my point Osiris! Thanks! Now let's pull out our blades and battle it out in the Commons Area.

Too much effort for too little reward.

7oddisdead
Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:59 PM
i think i officially nominate this one for most derailed thread ever.

carry on, citizens...

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:17 PM
i think i officially nominate this one for most derailed thread ever.

carry on, citizens...

Really? There's got to be a thread that spun much farther out of control.

7oddisdead
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:20 PM
Really? There's got to be a thread that spun much farther out of control.

well, their was the time you made "dear 7oddisdead" and i totally turned it into a dear abbey thing...im just thinking all the random derailing..no real sense of reason behind it at all...kinda like this post right here

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:21 PM
well, their was the time you made "dear 7oddisdead" and i totally turned it into a dear abbey thing...im just thinking all the random derailing..no real sense of reason behind it at all...kinda like this post right here

Which is really 80% of your posts.

7oddisdead
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:23 PM
the other 20% are me telling you to pound sand though....so it evens out in the long run

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:25 PM
the other 20% are me telling you to pound sand though....so it evens out in the long run

I'm 99% positive that nik won't use any of this in the next episode of WND. You know... the one that begins with "Scheduling and hurricanes and yeah, sorry, no Constance... fuck you Osiris."

7oddisdead
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:27 PM
I'm 99% positive that nik won't use any of this in the next episode of WND. You know... the one that begins with "Scheduling and hurricanes and yeah, sorry, no Constance... fuck you Osiris."

dude, if the x-files segment back a half dozen pages ago does not get an honorable mention....i might get annoyed. that was very very good

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:33 PM
dude, if the x-files segment back a half dozen pages ago does not get an honorable mention....i might get annoyed. that was very very good

My favourite thing ever was when Otto gave me a shout out after his interview. That guy is just tits, man. Fucking tits.

facebook.com/alexinks
Nov 3rd, 2012, 08:26 PM
So who do you guys think is the final bad guy. the way the series rolls it's either scratch or tattoo zombie.
one of them has to be offed before the other, or unless they end up going after each other...

Osiris
Nov 3rd, 2012, 08:55 PM
So who do you guys think is the final bad guy. the way the series rolls it's either scratch or tattoo zombie.
one of them has to be offed before the other, or unless they end up going after each other...

Michael. Scratch will have to fight him last in order to get to Pegs... she may even punch a hole in the moon to do so.

P.S. She totally could.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 4th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Michael. Scratch will have to fight him last in order to get to Pegs... she may even punch a hole in the moon to do so.

P.S. She totally could.

I heard she could eat a bear's entire head in one bite, from 20 feet away.

Osiris
Nov 4th, 2012, 12:52 AM
I heard she could eat a bear's entire head in one bite, from 20 feet away.

She also shits comets and rides a dolphin into armed conflicts with only a butter knife... because that's all she needs to kill you.

LiamKerrington
Nov 4th, 2012, 01:29 AM

Maybe this might become important again: The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend ...

And I have stopped thinking about it, actually, because I even hold it as possible that it will be Skittles who finishes Ink - maybe sacrifing himself Gollum-style ...

LiamKerrington
Nov 4th, 2012, 01:31 AM
Besides: The main difference between Ink and Scratch is:

Ink needs hundreds of Zeehs to do the job, Scratch does it herself. The only thing in the universe that may be able to stop Scratch would be Chuck Norris - and even that I doubt ...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 4th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Chuck Norris does not eat honey, he chews bees.

LiamKerrington
Nov 4th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Chuck Norris chews bees, and Scratch hornets. Big difference.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 4th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Yeah, whatever. :) You are probably right.

But this does not matter anymore. Tomorrow, team Good will loose one, two or three members - and Scratch will live on. Great expectations lie ahead of us!

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 4th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Scratch is known to have impregnated a man just by looking at him

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 4th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Scratch tattoos Ink on her days off.

clem131
Nov 4th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Scratch extinguished the dinosaurs.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 4th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Scratch eliminated the seven year itch

Witch_Doctor
Nov 4th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Scratch can make a cat fall on its back.

Witch_Doctor
Nov 4th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Chuck Norris chews bees, and Scratch hornets. Big difference.

Wait... Does this mean that Scratch gets honey from hornets?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 4th, 2012, 10:13 PM

Maybe Liam even milks female cats to get his daily calcium dosis, that poor city slicker. :)

facebook.com/alexinks
Nov 4th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Maybe this might become important again: The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend ...

And I have stopped thinking about it, actually, because I even hold it as possible that it will be Skittles who finishes Ink - maybe sacrifing himself Gollum-style ...

yeah the skittles thing could be cool.
the only reason i bring up, like you say, the enemy of my enemy
reminded me of this kapanese horror film called CRISS CROSS
which was basically two films that switched between one another
a girl running away from a cult in story A, and a different girl evading a psycho
in story B... at the finale both stories merged with the psycho taking on
the cultists, and i feel very much so that that can happen in this story.

LiamKerrington
Nov 4th, 2012, 10:55 PM

You bet. Unmatched quality. And with sugar on top!

LiamKerrington
Nov 4th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Maybe Liam even milks female cats to get his daily calcium dosis, that poor city slicker. :)

Muhahahahaaaarr!

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 5th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Scratch gets hornets out of honey. It's not as easy as it sounds.

LiamKerrington
Nov 5th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Scratch gets hornets out of honey. It's not as easy as it sounds.

For Scratch? Not a feat at all ...