PDA

View Full Version : Burt vs. Scratch

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:44 PM
In order to separate it from the discussion on Chapter 34-1, I would like to know your option on how the Burt vs. Scratch thing will end.

Will there be a "slash-a-thon" in the end? Will Burt have his revenge? Whatever, please submit your vote.

Thanks in advance.

LiamKerrington
Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:37 PM
Really hard to tell, mate, really hard.

nikvoodoo
Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
I believe we all know where I fall on this question at the moment...

I can also see her dying at the hands of TOWTM following a huge fight with riley....

7oddisdead
Oct 4th, 2012, 01:01 AM
scratch and locke....er....i mean burt at the very end of the story...big 'ol bloody battle..they both die in the midst of a swarm o the zombies...it has to be that way. riley as the ender of scratch just makes no damn sense to me...if it goes down as voodoo predicts i'll be quite disappointed in KC...mainly because nik will be right and ill be wrong...thats happened a few too many times lately.

BUT...the important part is...somehow...burt escapes the colony...we have damn near an entire season of build up...then at the very end..the both go down. thats an end for two very stubborn characters that feels very apt to me.

Osiris
Oct 4th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Scratch will live on.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 4th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Scratch will live on.

I must say that I have a sweet spot for our little taphophilistic girl as well, why is there no forum group?!

LiamKerrington
Oct 4th, 2012, 11:13 AM
I must say that I have a sweet spot for our little taphophilistic girl as well, why is there no forum group?!

Because Scratch kills groupies and fanboys ...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 4th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Because Scratch kills groupies and fanboys ...

She has not done both, yet, mate. :p

LiamKerrington
Oct 4th, 2012, 11:51 AM
She has not done both, yet, mate. :p

As far as I know, neither groupie nor fanboy survived an encounter with Scratch yet and thus could not spread word about Scratch killing them instantly ...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 4th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Oh, pal, your comments on her made me almost regret listening to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Gabriel_(1978_album)

:o

LiamKerrington
Oct 4th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Peter Gabriel - always a good choice.
And although I hate the character of Scratch with not the tiniest idea of a doubt, I also admire her for being so perfectly evil, sinister, gorgeous and beautiful in her hatred and rage.
She is the epitome of/for (which one applies?) the esthetics of violence.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Liam, you better start running... :-D

LiamKerrington
Oct 4th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Liam, you better start running... :-D

Wait, what? ... One second ... Someone's knocking at the door ...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 4th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Liam, you just have to relax. Citing Sheryl Crow: "The first cut is the deepest." :hsugh: