PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Micheal Turner arrested for DUI. Attn Zombie League Captains

GodofInsanity
Sep 19th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Granted this is not so breaking at this moment. But that being said Turner has been arrested for DUI and speeding 32 miles per hour over the limit. Time will tell how bad Goodell will suspend Turner for this. He may not play this weekend.

nikvoodoo
Sep 19th, 2012, 04:05 AM
I can safely say this is the first time Turner has been accused of using too much speed.

GodofInsanity
Sep 19th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Lmao, that is very true. It looks like he will be punkshed in house. Everyone is saying a 1 week suspension at most.

mem
Sep 21st, 2012, 06:09 AM
Nfl player = dui, murder or some criminal conviction. just a matter of time. i blame it on the new refs, global warming and the price of cheese in switzerland.

GodofInsanity
Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:48 AM
I got some shit from my friends on this. I said he should have a minimum 3 game ban and they were like why its not a big deal. I am sorry, I know he is technically just another person that should be treated fairly and equally but I am of the mind, Fine that is with the law but with the NFL he is someone maybe hometown kids look up to and should take a hit for his irresponibility. But that is just me.

antonetcoln
Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:15 PM
Driving any distance when you're intoxicated is dangerous, but driving a long trip, you know 18-20 miles like it is from here to Lovington, I was just really happy to see the officers get this individual off the streets. After a customer repeatedly fell asleep while placing his order, witness at a North Grimes Avenue Burger King called police to report the suspect as a possible DUI. Police found the driver, Alejandro Espinoza, 30, weaving in and out of traffic with a car full of empty alcohol containers. He admitted to drinking all day, and was booked on a DWI. Records indicate Espinoza has been arrested seven times for drunk driving (http://www.quicksr22insurance.com/) since 2004.