PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th woes.

Meanpooh
Jul 13th, 2012, 03:24 AM
So I'm working on the night shift listening to We're Alive podcast. It's almost time for the next shift to come in. * Around 5 o'clock *Mary hollers for me as I was leaving the decontamination room in the hospital where I work.*
I said, " Yea, what's going on?" *She's asks, "Can you tell me where I need to go to check to see if I have the virus?" *Now while she is talking to me I'm looking at her face and notice one of her eyes are kinda red. *I replied, "What virus, I checked my emails all week and have not noticed new any memos."
(Usually if something big happens in our hospital they usually send out a memo. ) Now remember while she is talking to me I'm listening to this podcast. *My mind is thinking some kind of zombie sickness.*
I said, "I don't know anything about it." She says, "Yes you do, it's been all over the news this week." *I then replied, "Oh, I know what you're talking about. You mean the Internet virus that changes your DNS?" She says, "Yes, I guess, what were you thinking about?" "Oh nothing," I replied. "Sure I can help you."

What a way to start out Friday the 13th.

I felt like I was tripping:D

Have a good day everyone!

VEE
Jul 13th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Don't take any chances, check for bites.

Osiris
Jul 13th, 2012, 09:55 AM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutroflpuke.gif

ClearSights
Jul 13th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Hahah, if I ever hear virus I think think of zombies first as well

reaper239
Jul 16th, 2012, 05:22 AM
well, my friday 13th consisted of almost getting into several accidents, and then waiting in line for 3 hours for a $5 tattoo that i never got. i had a buddy who waited 12 hours to get a 3"x3" tattoo. that was a bit much for me. but hey, loved your story, real nailbiter.

Luna Guardian
Jul 16th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Friday the 13th, absolutely nothing bad happened.

I liked your story better :(

Solanine
Jul 20th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I didn't notice anything either. Maybe its because like the hulk, he's always angry, Im always having calamities. Except I don't go all green I just sit down and cry.
This post really wasn't supoosed to be so depressing. I just bummed myself out.