I want to punch you in the mouth.

:mad:

Osiris
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:20 PM
P.S.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bigugh512_1.gif

7oddisdead
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I can get behind this thread...ask me whatever. I'll answer.

Osiris
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I don't want to ask you anything. I want you to get your ass up here and bake me chicken pot pie.

7oddisdead
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Hmm. I'm little busy at the moment. And getting airfare at this time of night would be a nightmare!...but, ill see what I can do.

Osiris
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Too late.

Osiris
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:52 PM
We should be building something. This is getting dull.

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Build me a boat. I want to go sailing.

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:19 AM
I don't want to ask you anything. I want you to get your ass up here and bake me chicken pot pie.

He's to manly to bake you chicken pot pie.

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Todd, if you had two cars of the same model but different years could you use body parts off one for the other? Or are they do different?

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Build me a boat. I want to go sailing.

this I could do..but how the devil would I get it out to Portland...gas mileage towing that beast would kill me wallet!;)

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:42 AM
this I could do..but how the devil would I get it out to Portland...gas mileage towing that beast would kill me wallet!;)

It could be a little boat...

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Todd, if you had two cars of the same model but different years could you use body parts off one for the other? Or are they do different?

short answer; maybe. most of the time manufacturers use similar parts across the board on a "generation" of a car model. in common terms..if your vehicle "looks" the same as another year, its likely the parts can be interchanged. a lot of times people who are looking for a simple "upgrade" to a more basic model can find the limited edition or top of the line model of the same variety and switch those better ameneties over to their own car/truck/suv with minimal effort. now sometimes however, the basic exterior "look" remains similar, yet many, many of the internal and drivetrain components, not to mention the electrical(specifically around the early to mid-ninties...most manufacturers went from whats called "obdI" to obdII wiring ) so yea..basic stuff, yes. more advanced stuff...better to know what your looking for.

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 07:36 AM
short answer; maybe. most of the time manufacturers use similar parts across the board on a "generation" of a car model. in common terms..if your vehicle "looks" the same as another year, its likely the parts can be interchanged. a lot of times people who are looking for a simple "upgrade" to a more basic model can find the limited edition or top of the line model of the same variety and switch those better ameneties over to their own car/truck/suv with minimal effort. now sometimes however, the basic exterior "look" remains similar, yet many, many of the internal and drivetrain components, not to mention the electrical(specifically around the early to mid-ninties...most manufacturers went from whats called "obdI" to obdII wiring ) so yea..basic stuff, yes. more advanced stuff...better to know what your looking for.

You are to awesome

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:34 AM
He's to manly to bake you chicken pot pie.

Too.

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:35 AM
This thread. It is spiralling out of control.

mem
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Dear Todd,
Why do my neighbors frown at me burying bodies in their yard. They have the most acreage and only mow it. I would think they would appreciate the added fertilizer.

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Too.

:) my normally crappy grammar and punctuation seems to be worse at 2am

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:44 AM
:) my normally crappy grammar and punctuation seems to be worse at 2am

And somehow you were able to get the grammar hammer... :hsugh:

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:48 AM
And somehow you were able to get the grammar hammer... :hsugh:

I've asked about that. I personally think its either a mistake or someone being hopeful I'll improve.

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I've asked about that. I personally think its either a mistake or someone being hopeful I'll improve.

Grammar Hammer: for those who need it beaten into their heads.

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Grammar Hammer: for those who need it beaten into their heads.
Is that what it says or are you making that up?
:)

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Is that what it says or are you making that up?
:)

Realtalk.

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Just ask Todd.

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Dear Todd,
Why do my neighbors frown at me burying bodies in their yard. They have the most acreage and only mow it. I would think they would appreciate the added fertilizer.

your neighbors sound very unfriendly. Have you considered burying them in their own yard? Perhaps then, you'll have more appreciative neighbors.

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Just ask Todd.

directly from the site

Given to those who correct the grammatical offenses on the site.
Fields used:
Points for User

its based on user points...not any type of grammer correction. trust me.

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:26 AM
directly from the site

Given to those who correct the grammatical offenses on the site.
Fields used:
Points for User

its based on user points...not any type of >>>>>grammer <<<<<correction. trust me.

I never trust you. You're unscrupulous... thoroughly unscrupulous.

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:43 AM
That alone proves my point.

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:45 AM
I never trust you. You're unscrupulous... thoroughly unscrupulous.

You told me to ask him.... What does that make you ?

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:46 AM
You told me to ask him.... What does that make you ?

Apparently, it makes me a sociopath.

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:47 AM
P.S. Todd is a jerkface.

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:49 AM
P.S. Todd is a jerkface.

He is not!

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:55 AM
He is not!

No, he really, really is. A total jerkface.

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:28 PM
No, he really, really is. A total jerkface.

actually, I'm an Aries. But thanks for asking!

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Dear 7oddisdead,

Is your username based off of Lizzy's first boyfriend?
Do you still have a beard, cuz mine feels awesome like a baby racoon hugging my face?
Is the answer to this question no?

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:33 PM
actually, I'm an Aries. But thanks for asking! Me too! No wonder we get along.

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:35 PM
No wonder none of you get along with the Gemini of the bunch.

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Dear 7oddisdead,

Is your username based off of Lizzy's first boyfriend?
Do you still have a beard, cuz mine feels awesome like a baby racoon hugging my face?
Is the answer to this question no?

A: no, my username is how I've signed my artistic works since...2000? I think? I've been toddisdead long before Todd was dead..

B: no beards in summer. I'm hairy enough without that damn thing! September it comes back though

C: yes.

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Should I have chips and salsa or a chili dog for lunch?

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Should I have chips and salsa or a chili dog for lunch?

depends, are we talking a quality chili dog? Real chili and an all beef frank?...if not, I'd go with chips and salsa. Don't waste time on a disappointment

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:48 PM
depends, are we talking a quality chili dog? Real chili and an all beef frank?...if not, I'd go with chips and salsa. Don't waste time on a disappointment

Chili dog it is.

yarri
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:00 PM
No wonder none of you get along with the Gemini of the bunch.

Our Aries natures cause us to find you as entertaining as a fuzzy kitten with teeth. We like you.

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:24 PM
I swear...

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:25 PM
I swear...

by the moon and the stars in the sky?

reaper239
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:28 PM
dear 7odd,

will i ever find true love?

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:31 PM
dear 7odd,

will i ever find true love?

Will YOU find true love?...no. You can't go out searching for those things. I say just sit there, and one of these days a girl/guy will come along and punch you in the face. If you don't want to punch them back immediately....well, there ya go. Found.

kek
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Dear 7odd,

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Dear 7odd,

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

http://10000birds.com/air-speed-velocity-of-an-unladen-swallow.htm

:hsugh:

kek
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Why thank you 7odd, this question has been keeping me up at night. Now if I ever come across a man asking questions at a bridge, I will not fall to an untimely death.

ClearSights
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:53 PM
I can't stop itching..."downstairs" I scratch scratch scratch and they are still itchy, what could it be?

7oddisdead
Jul 11th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I can't stop itching..."downstairs" I scratch scratch scratch and they are still itchy, what could it be?

Could be many things..improper male grooming can cause this, as can simply being too sweaty and developing a heat rash. Now, depending on your "virtuous" nature...you could have some seafaring friends moving in down below. In that case a discreet trip to the doctor could clear that up. If all that fails, there might be a demon living in your underwear drawer. Pray for the safety of your golfing buddies then. Vaya con dios, brochacho

Osiris
Jul 11th, 2012, 07:29 PM
This thread took a turn...

abayarts
Jul 13th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Dear 7oddisdead,

Hmmmm. Hows Life?

7oddisdead
Jul 14th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Dear 7oddisdead,

Hmmmm. Hows Life?

life is..complex. it seems everything can be going smooth as hell, and one little thing can totally muck up the waterworks. but if life didn't occasionally give us a nice kick in the pants...things would sure be boring :)

ClearSights
Jul 14th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Dear 7oddisdead:

I just met a girl while on vacation. She lives about an hour away from me. We have been texting everynight about since meeting a week ago. The problem is....I met her while I was well...under the influence. I don't really remember what she looks like or anything but she has a very nice personality. How long should I wait to "take it to the next level" and go meet her. Also, what if her image does not match her personality. HELP!!!

yarri
Jul 14th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Dear 7oddisdead:

I just met a girl while on vacation. She lives about an hour away from me. We have been texting everynight about since meeting a week ago. The problem is....I met her while I was well...under the influence. I don't really remember what she looks like or anything but she has a very nice personality. How long should I wait to "take it to the next level" and go meet her. Also, what if her image does not match her personality. HELP!!!

Two very nice personalities?

ClearSights
Jul 14th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Two very nice personalities?

Huh?

yarri
Jul 14th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Huh?

I'm being a dork..

7oddisdead
Jul 15th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Dear 7oddisdead:

i think the question to ask yourself is, how reliable are your beer googles? by this i mean have the ever let you down before?..from the sounds of it id say go ahead and take the next step, you need to know as soon as possible if the physical connection matches the emotional one. otherwise shes just a friend, right. get it done, get it over with. you'll feel better about that situation
just knowing one way or another

but, if being drunk everytime your around her is an option....ive heard of worse things

#realtalk

ClearSights
Jul 15th, 2012, 06:54 PM
i think the question to ask yourself is, how reliable are your beer googles? by this i mean have the ever let you down before?..from the sounds of it id say go ahead and take the next step, you need to know as soon as possible if the physical connection matches the emotional one. otherwise shes just a friend, right. get it done, get it over with. you'll feel better about that situation
just knowing one way or another

but, if being drunk everytime your around her is an option....ive heard of worse things

#realtalk

Haha I like how you think, sounds just like something my friends would say

Nate Eeez
Jul 17th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Dear 7oddisdead,

Is existance based on others' acknowledgement of you?

7oddisdead
Jul 17th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Dear 7oddisdead,

Is existance based on others' acknowledgement of you?

Wow! Great question!
I would tend to say no...on my own personal level. But I'm someone who could exist without anyone else. I suppose you could look at it this way, an anti-social hermit would not be a hermit if the rest of the world did not know he was there, being all hermity. Now take that idea times some made up number...and there ya go.

This all reminds me of an idea I've been working on. For me, the greatest acknowledgement I can achieve will be the one that happens post mortem. I would love to build the most sprawling,intricate, isanely technical yet beautifully artistic underground "home" (read: cave) you could imagine...think mysteries of the Incan temples...the Mayan civilization...all built by one man. And NOBODY Ever knew about it...until its found....long after I've past. That to me is how you exist without acknowledgement....and that would be a beautiful thing.

Again, great question..tons to think about with that.;)

Osiris
Jul 17th, 2012, 02:30 PM
It is HOT out today. No questions, just information.

Sincerely,
Management.

Nate Eeez
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Wow! Great question!
I would tend to say no...on my own personal level. But I'm someone who could exist without anyone else. I suppose you could look at it this way, an anti-social hermit would not be a hermit if the rest of the world did not know he was there, being all hermity. Now take that idea times some made up number...and there ya go.

This all reminds me of an idea I've been working on. For me, the greatest acknowledgement I can achieve will be the one that happens post mortem. I would love to build the most sprawling,intricate, isanely technical yet beautifully artistic underground "home" (read: cave) you could imagine...think mysteries of the Incan temples...the Mayan civilization...all built by one man. And NOBODY Ever knew about it...until its found....long after I've past. That to me is how you exist without acknowledgement....and that would be a beautiful thing.

Again, great question..tons to think about with that.;)

Great answer. We do exist whether or not acknowledgement happens. We just like it when someone else recognizes us or just says "hello".

reaper239
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Great answer. We do exist whether or not acknowledgement happens. We just like it when someone else recognizes us or just says "hello".

i think he makes a great point about titles though. a hermit wouldn't be a hermit if no one else was around. would a doctor still be a doctor if he had no patients?

Nate Eeez
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:26 PM
If he has the doctoral degree on his wall from an accredited college.

A hermit is a description of someone. No college degree needed for that. Just other people wondering why you would want to live alone in the woods.

reaper239
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:33 PM
If he has the doctoral degree on his wall from an accredited college.

A hermit is a description of someone. No college degree needed for that. Just other people wondering why you would want to live alone in the woods.

is a degree required to be a medical professional, or do you need a knowledge of medicine and the intelligence to apply it? a doctoral degree is something that says that you have sat through a certain number of classes and done certain things, but it does not mean you would be qualified to operate in the field of your degree. does having an engineering degree make you an engineer, or does the application of the knowledge you've gained? therefore, is an engineer still an engineer if there is nothing for him to engineer? is a doctor (md) still a doctor if he doesn't have patients, or is he someone with a high level of medical training?

Solanine
Jul 20th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Sorry reaper but he's still a doctor. And I'm still not. A question in return, can you be two doctors?

Todd, if all gnomes are dwarfs and some dwarfs are pixies why is Icecream delicious?

7oddisdead
Jul 21st, 2012, 07:23 AM
Sorry reaper but he's still a doctor. And I'm still not. A question in return, can you be two doctors?

Todd, if all gnomes are dwarfs and some dwarfs are pixies why is Icecream delicious?

ice cream is made by the finest gnomes in the industry...they squish the stuff betwix their little toes....mmmmm toejam.

Osiris
Jul 21st, 2012, 08:56 AM
What are your thoughts on Colorado, Todd?

Litmaster
Jul 21st, 2012, 09:09 PM
Hey Todd,

So what's the best way to keep Adventureless Hero off my case every time he thinks a thread is going slightly off topic?
(a guy needs a little 'ramble-room', y'know whaddi mean?)

Uh, and 'punching him in the face' isn't an option... I think he lives in Texas somewhere, and I can't afford the airfare.

And he might kick my ass.:hsugh:

7oddisdead
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:04 PM
What are your thoughts on Colorado, Todd?

Shitty deal....dude was a mad planner though...ill give him that...shifty deal none the less

Id much rather discuss coloradoing truthfully

Osiris
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
Shitty deal....dude was a mad planner though...ill give him that...shifty deal none the less

Id much rather discuss coloradoing truthfully

What's your favourite type of pie?

7oddisdead
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
Hey Todd,

So what's the best way to keep Adventureless Hero off my case every time he thinks a thread is going slightly off topic?

Uh, and 'punching him in the face' isn't an option... I think he lives in Texas somewhere, and I can't afford the airfare.

Id say use one of my favorite methods....begin on topic..then use a phrase like "and that reminds me.." then go on a completely.pointless ramblefest...at one point, say your rambling and draw it to a close..in the last sentance....point out that hero is on the verge of having his man card pulled...on topic or not...at that point he will be forced to either ignore the statement...or address it and continue the thread derailing himself...win/win...:)

7oddisdead
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
What's your favourite type of pie?

Blackberry..without a boubt.

Solanine
Jul 23rd, 2012, 02:49 AM
Hey Todd, is now a good time to invest in magic? I hear Microsoft are investing heavily in it after rumours that Apple uses it to make everybody want their products.

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:40 AM
Hey Todd,

This is how:

Buy Adventureless_Hero a beer.

And I don't actually kick anyone's ass. I just know how to and threaten that I would, but...I never actually would. ;)

Luna Guardian
Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:42 AM
And I don't actually kick anyone's ass. I just know how to and threaten that I would, but...I never actually would. ;)

How 'bout some light spanking? :D

7oddisdead
Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:57 AM
Hey Todd, is now a good time to invest in magic? I hear Microsoft are investing heavily in it after rumours that Apple uses it to make everybody want their products.

i can personally say yes...and i for one wonder why everyone has not hired their own personal magician...hell, this thread alone should stand as proof to the fact that my mage, osiris...has worked wonders for my internet popularity...i hear waldo butters is a huge magic (the gathering) fan...perhaps he can be bought...hmm.....

Litmaster
Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:08 PM
Thanks, dude. Now can you clear up something else that's been lingering for years....

...just who the hell is this, anyway? Young lady or Old lady?

7oddisdead
Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks, dude. Now can you clear up something else that's been lingering for years....

...just who the hell is this, anyway? Young lady or Old lady?

simple:

Neither. That's my grandfather...he was a bit adventurous in his younger days....

Solanine
Jul 27th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Todd how did you get so much rep? Do you rep everybody in the hopes they'll return it or are you just that awesome?

7oddisdead
Jul 27th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Todd how did you get so much rep? Do you rep everybody in the hopes they'll return it or are you just that awesome?

while ill admit to going on quite a few random rep giving missions.....truth is, most people dont return rep.

i AM that awesome

Osiris
Jul 27th, 2012, 05:12 PM

80% came from me. I repped the fuck out of this guy when he joined.

yarri
Jul 27th, 2012, 05:13 PM
while ill admit to going on quite a few random rep giving missions.....truth is, most people dont return rep.

i AM that awesome

I think I got him the other 20% as he is THAT awesome!

Osiris
Jul 27th, 2012, 05:13 PM
He's not really THAT awesome... just pretty awesome.

yarri
Jul 27th, 2012, 05:19 PM
He's not really THAT awesome... just pretty awesome.

He's super cool and awesome. He's like superman with a beard....or maybe I should call him Beard Man?

7oddisdead
Jul 27th, 2012, 05:45 PM
I checked the stats....osi, your actually only at 55% of my rep...people think I'm awesome....thats not my fault

And beard man works for me..

by the looks of it though...theres several people running around here with four bars of rep from just me and osi alone....

yarri
Jul 27th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I checked the stats....osi, your actually only at 55% of my rep...people think I'm awesome....thats not my fault

And beard man works for me..

Beard Man, faster then a run away milk truck able to paint mind blowing picture with a variety of art supplies, ......

ClearSights
Jul 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Is rep those green bars?

Solanine
Aug 1st, 2012, 08:15 AM
Yep, the ones that say "ClearSights has killed 8 zombies" when you leave your muse over them.

Litmaster
Aug 13th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Ok Todd, this one has brought my wife and I to a near divorce.

Toilet paper: over the top, or down the back?

Answer true, and know that my marriage hangs in the balance of your wisdom...

7oddisdead
Aug 13th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Ok Todd, this one has brought my wife and I to a near divorce.

Toilet paper: over the top, or down the back?

Answer true, and know that my marriage hangs in the balance of your wisdom...

simple

dont even bother putting it on the paper dispenser...your wife will walk in and do it however she wants it....just grab a new roll every time you go..a dozen rolls of t.p. on the sink will make her bat shit crazy....THEN..it will be loaded in the way you want it

hmm..that may lead to divorce as well...just do what she says dude...

Osiris
Aug 13th, 2012, 01:54 PM
ProTip #649: Never ask a single guy for marital advice.

7oddisdead
Aug 13th, 2012, 02:39 PM
ProTip #649: Never ask a single guy for marital advice.

I thought protip #649 was that one saying.."two rules in life you should never bend, don't whittle toward yourself and don't pee into the wind"?

Osiris
Aug 13th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I thought protip #649 was that one saying.."two rules in life you should never bend, don't whittle toward yourself and don't pee into the wind"?

No, I thought that was rule 144.

7oddisdead
Aug 13th, 2012, 03:10 PM
No, I thought that was rule 144.

Might be...been a while since I studied up

Solanine
Aug 13th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Dear Todd, I was recently at the olympics at it set me wondering are you a sports faN? Did you catch the opening ceremony?
I'd be really interested to hear how much of it you got (even I missed bits).

7oddisdead
Aug 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Dear Todd, I was recently at the olympics at it set me wondering are you a sports faN? Did you catch the opening ceremony?
I'd be really interested to hear how much of it you got (even I missed bits).

sports fan? Yes...well, in reality I only really keep up with baseball. And I've been completely swamped between work and my side jobs...i completely missed the olympics entirely

Osiris
Aug 13th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Might be...been a while since I studied up

I could be wrong, sir.

Solanine
Aug 14th, 2012, 05:19 AM
I know baseball. In Britain we call it Rounders and its primarily a womans sport that has so many different rule sets that nobody is quite sure which set your playing by at any given time.
It always leads to terrible arguments. Having said that I still love to play it.

sports fan? Yes...well, in reality I only really keep up with baseball. And I've been completely swamped between work and my side jobs...i completely missed the olympics entirely

yarri
Aug 14th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Dear Todd ,
I hate your job and side projects I miss our conversations.
Dratted work , dratted need to eat and have a roof over our collective heads.

Drattedly yours ,

Yarri

7oddisdead
Aug 14th, 2012, 06:01 AM
I know baseball. In Britain we call it Rounders and its primarily a womans sport that has so many different rule sets that nobody is quite sure which set your playing by at any given time.
It always leads to terrible arguments. Having said that I still love to play it.

im familar with rounders, they are quite different yet strangely similar. i just spent the majority of my young, impressionable years playing the game and ive always had an affinity to it. even more so than football (dont give me that "thats not football, soccer is football" crap. i already want to choke out that wanker vee because of that...i know the difference between the two :) )but anyways, baseball always stuck with me, even though i played football all through high school and a year of college ball...its funny the things that really stick with you through the years. sometimes nostalgia can be a wonderful thing.

7oddisdead
Aug 14th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Dear Todd ,
I hate your job and side projects I miss our conversations.
Dratted work , dratted need to eat and have a roof over our collective heads.

Drattedly yours ,

Yarri

dear dratti

ill blow up the dairy, you cure all your patients with magic....deal?

ps: i have a money tree and a bolagna tree...i think we are pretty much set.

signed

Mrs. owl.

yarri
Aug 14th, 2012, 06:40 AM
dear dratti

ill blow up the dairy, you cure all your patients with magic....deal?

ps: i have a money tree and a bolagna tree...i think we are pretty much set.

signed

Mrs. owl.
Dear Mrs. Owl,
I approve of your ideas as well as the money and bologna trees but does Todd know you're on his computer?

Solanine
Aug 14th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Oh but football and soccer are the same thing, soccer is just another name. You were playing american rugby. Which brings up a good point, since american football more closely resembles rugby than real football why is it named so?
Also it would be easier if we could all pay for the collective roof together. Although a WA commune might be dangerous. I give Nick about ten minutes before he forcefully removes my head from my body. If Reaper doesn't get there first.

7oddisdead
Aug 14th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Oh but football and soccer are the same thing, soccer is just another name. You were playing american rugby. Which brings up a good point, since american football more closely resembles rugby than real football why is it named so?
Also it would be easier if we could all pay for the collective roof together. Although a WA commune might be dangerous. I give Nick about ten minutes before he forcefully removes my head from my body. If Reaper doesn't get there first.

dammit...you went there, i even warned you..you get at LEAST ten minutes of hate and evil stares from me...seriously, who gives a shit what we call football and you call it? seriously? do you? do i? no....why even bring it up? when i say football, you know what im talking about...when you say it...yea, i know that as well.

i think a question better than why is american football not called what it is..rugby..why does it friggin matter? let it go...nobody cares, johnny english

:hsugh:

Ps....i say this all with tons of love and friendship..i promised anger, therefore....i deliver

reaper239
Aug 15th, 2012, 03:43 AM

but i'll be gentle about it... :mad: MACHETE... SLICE! :mad:

7oddisdead
Aug 15th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Oh noes!...the football!

But we will never agree on this..its like the waffles or pancakes debate

Litmaster
Aug 18th, 2012, 01:03 PM
*steps in...*

Yeah, let me just leave you with this: http://www.soccersucks.net/

Solanine
Aug 18th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Todd (and as always reaper) I respect your right to be wrong. But your right it doesn't matter.
And just for the record Johnny English was based on real events in my life.

7oddisdead
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:02 AM
lots of new members here...

im still answering questions....fire away!

oh and solanine is english...like,VERY....ill never argue that fact again

scbubba
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:37 AM
lots of new members here...

im still answering questions....fire away!

oh and solanine is english...like,VERY....ill never argue that fact again

7odd, are the Mayans correct (even though they are long gone)?

reaper239
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:00 AM
*steps in...*

Yeah, let me just leave you with this: http://www.soccersucks.net/

awwww that's brilliant. and true. mostly.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/11372029/600-awww-yeah-guy_thumb.jpg

Solanine
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:34 AM

Since Todd has failed to reply I will. Of course they're right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunSRfnsVck

7oddisdead
Dec 4th, 2012, 12:30 PM

They are.

Their calendar does end this December...the part most conspiracy theorist fail to mention is...a new one starts right after that...

Solanine: back off Jonny, I do sleep sometimes.. :hsugh:

scbubba
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:08 PM
They are.

Their calendar does end this December...the part most conspiracy theorist fail to mention is...a new one starts right after that...

Solanine: back off Jonny, I do sleep sometimes.. :hsugh:

Thank you, my good man. I will now sleep more soundly knowing that Christmas is NOT cancelled this year... (but still keeping one eye open for the zombies...)

Solanine
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I won't accept that. My whole belief system is based on Todd being omnipotent.
Also I would accept Tommy or even Pommy but Jonny is not appropriate language to use when referring to a person off English/ British origin.

7oddisdead
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:35 PM
But your name is Christopher....(?)

And I think the coolest theory I've heard about the Mayan calendar is...aliens were visiting the mayans...aliens went on a galactic beer run...the Mayans asked when they would return..aliens not having a concept of human time showed them...the Mayan calendar.

Solanine
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Tommy is a name used by the Germans in WW1 to refer to English/British troops.

The worst cross over group I saw on the internet were hardcore Romney supporters who believed completely the world was going to end with the end of the Mayan calendar.
I didn't like to remind them he wouldn't become president until after doomsday, (or not at all as it happens).

pinkstarmary
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Dear 7odd,
If a mosquito bites a zombie, will it become a zombquito? And if the zombquito attacks a human next, will they become a zombie? If so, do we need to add Off spray to our survival list?

7oddisdead
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Dear 7odd,
If a mosquito bites a zombie, will it become a zombquito? And if the zombquito attacks a human next, will they become a zombie? If so, do we need to add Off spray to our survival list?

this is easily the coolest thought ive heard in weeks...and yes...off yourself.(man, terrible jokes aren't my style...but when given an opening take it, right?)

though one has to wonder...would a mosquito actually bite a zombie? the undeads blood should be different in form than a normal humans(most mythology's at least)..so would the little buggers be attracted to a zom the same as standard fare sapiens? jeez, the questions one could raise going down this line of thought could make you never want to leave the house again...good stuff!

7oddisdead
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Tommy is a name used by the Germans in WW1 to refer to English/British troops.

The worst cross over group I saw on the internet were hardcore Romney supporters who believed completely the world was going to end with the end of the Mayan calendar.
I didn't like to remind them he wouldn't become president until after doomsday, (or not at all as it happens).

i just noticed my mistake earlier today JOHNNY(english)....better? im rubbish first thing in the morning/afternoon

and thats quite funny about the romney supporters.

Litmaster
Dec 31st, 2012, 03:33 PM
Hey 7odd,

Any advice on how I can survive the wait for Season 4 without scratching my eyes out in anticipatory frustration?

Lit

Osiris
Dec 31st, 2012, 03:50 PM
Dear Todd,

Where can I get some Twinkies? Do you have a source? Is there an black market for Twinkies?

Sincerely,

The Free World.

scbubba
Dec 31st, 2012, 04:53 PM
Dear 7odd,
I have a very large supply of unexpired Twinkies. Do you know of a contact person I can sell them to? They are taking up vital storage space for my D&D mini figure collection.

Thanks!

yarri
Dec 31st, 2012, 08:49 PM
Dear 7odd,
Happy New Year.

Love and junk,

Yarri

7oddisdead
Oct 11th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Resurrected!

During the hiatus I did a considerable amount of reading. Expanding my stupid knowledge of useless things if you will. So I figured I'd bump this thread back up.

Plus modify is in chat right now...soooo...yea

Solanine
Oct 12th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Dear 7oddisdead, if Abraham Lincoln was in a fight to the seat with Chuck Norris, rather than a rap battle, who would win?

7oddisdead
Oct 12th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Dear 7oddisdead, if Abraham Lincoln was in a fight to the seat with Chuck Norris, rather than a rap battle, who would win?

Hmm. This is a good one.

At this point chuck Norris is an old man. Quite spry for his age, yes...but old none the less.
Age will have little to do with it if he's fighting a corpse however. Cause, ya know...abraham Lincoln has been dead a long time now...like 300 years or some shit.

But seriously,in a fight between Abraham Lincoln and chuck norris theres only one winner.

Terrorists.

Todd out

Solanine
Oct 13th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Thats interesting Todd. Very interesting. I'm trying to come up with a follow up but its not coming. Give me a while.

scbubba
Oct 13th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Dear 7odd,
Is it true that Miley Cyrus is actually an alien construct sent here to test the intelligence of the human race in order to determine when best to invade Earth?

Thanks,
Bubba

7oddisdead
Oct 13th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Dear 7odd,
Is it true that Miley Cyrus is actually an alien construct sent here to test the intelligence of the human race in order to determine when best to invade Earth?

Thanks,
Bubba

that sounds entirely too premeditated. I think shes more than likely working deep undercover with a large group of Rastafarian offshore pirates....the wild dumb child bit is a total act....one of these days "POOOF" ....most people won't know anything even happened. But about 4:20pm...everyone across the country will notice the faint sound of weeping

Osiris
Oct 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Oh this fucking thread again.

Dear 7odd,

I've been working on a new beard for a few weeks now. It's becoming quite luxurious, but maintaining it has been a struggle. I've been working in mud and concrete and things just aren't as lustrous as they could be. Do you have any beard-care tips.

Shut up,
Osiris.

7oddisdead
Oct 14th, 2013, 03:57 PM
A: concrete in beard is bad.
B:mud in beard is good.
C: conditioner only. No shampoo. Shampoo will dry it out, conditioner cleans and leaves just enough oil.
D: comb daily

Love and hate,
Todd-0

Solanine
Dec 9th, 2013, 03:58 AM
7oddisdead I am in need of help. I met a girl. She's cool. We're going out on our second date next week. Should I wear just the mankini or is a bow tie a suitable accompaniment?
Yours sincerely, your Romantically challenged friend,

Solanine

Ps I have three mankinis but only one bow tie, does luminous green or powder blue go better with a red tie?

7oddisdead
Dec 9th, 2013, 10:14 AM
7oddisdead I am in need of help. I met a girl. She's cool. We're going out on our second date next week. Should I wear just the mankini or is a bow tie a suitable accompaniment?
Yours sincerely, your Romantically challenged friend,

Solanine

Ps I have three mankinis but only one bow tie, does luminous green or powder blue go better with a red tie?

id say be yourself...by that I mean wear the bow tie, and a single sock. If she's "cool", she'll enjoy the irreverent humor of it. Which fits you quite well....

luck!

Solanine
Dec 9th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Hmm so you saying I should just do away with the fancy clothes and turn up stark naked?
You know nothing Jon Snow. (See what I didi there?)

Might just go with a shirt and jeans. Less likely to be sued for sexual harassment and pubic indecency.

Solanine
Dec 9th, 2013, 10:37 AM
*that was meant to say public indecency but actually it works out pretty well either way...

7oddisdead
Dec 9th, 2013, 11:52 AM
I'm referring to wearing one sock on one foot. Why did you automatically assume otherwise? Oh that's right, irreverent humor....

best of luck brother(lord knows I'm not one to give advice on stuff like this. in that you are correct, you know nothing, Jon snow.)

Solanine
Dec 10th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Thank you, hopefully I won't need it. I'll rely on my caustic charm and boyish good looks. They've not been pulling their weight recently so I think its time I gave them some responsibility.

7oddisdead
Dec 10th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Ever considered a beard? Everything works better with a beard on it.

Solanine
Dec 10th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Nope. My facial hair is like 20 tones darker than my actual hair. And the worst gingery brown. It looks like I'm wearing a fake beard. Or borrowed one from a dwarf.
Although if I had a beard I could stroke it when I was thinking. That would be nice. Also I'm sure it comes in handy for storing food (you know, incase you're hungry later).

Osiris
Dec 10th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Dear 7oddisdead,

What are your thoughts on organic beef?

Sincerely,
This is not a real question, but it totally is.

p.s.

Osiris.

7oddisdead
Dec 10th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Nope. My facial hair is like 20 tones darker than my actual hair. And the worst gingery brown. It looks like I'm wearing a fake beard. Or borrowed one from a dwarf.
Although if I had a beard I could stroke it when I was thinking. That would be nice. Also I'm sure it comes in handy for storing food (you know, incase you're hungry later).

it could work, a small close cropped number could class it up some. the length required to have a hiding place for food is probly beyond your tolerance levels. jus' saying...

Dear 7oddisdead,

Sincerely,

p.s.

Osiris.

its all meat. but in all seriousness...it really is.

if beef farmers are as "serious" with their hormones as we in the dairy industry are in preservatives then....well its not as bad as made out to be....seriously, its meat...if its good eat it

Osiris
Dec 10th, 2013, 02:39 PM
it could work, a small close cropped number could class it up some. the length required to have a hiding place for food is probly beyond your tolerance levels. jus' saying...

its all meat. but in all seriousness...it really is.

if beef farmers are as "serious" with their hormones as we in the dairy industry are in preservatives then....well its not as bad as made out to be....seriously, its meat...if its good eat it

Dear 7oddisdead,

I have a follow-up question.

What is your recipe and cooking method for the perfect steak?

Sincerely,
I'm hungry

7oddisdead
Dec 10th, 2013, 02:54 PM
super high heat at first...actually, I can do one better than my description . believe it or not, this is one thing I actually would pay attention to gordan about. shit comes out perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmC9SmCBUj4

btdubs....I use kerrygold irish butter, and black garlic a little later as an addition. amazing...

cringebot
Dec 10th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Dear 7oddisdead,

Sincerely,

p.s.

Osiris.

I don't mean to hijack this, I just have a story.
There is a man at our local farmers market named Dae Dae. Dae Dae's Meat Market. He has his own cattle, feeds them better than I feed myself. He massages them regularly. They're basically on vacation till they are slaughtered. When he's there his meat goes quick. He sits there eating his meat raw. I got there late one weekend as they were packing up, I asked for a lb. of ground beef. They made some calls and the next thing I knew I was meeting Dae Dae in some alley for a lb. of ground beef. It felt like a drug deal, but that night I had the tastiest burger I have ever had.

7oddisdead
Dec 10th, 2013, 03:04 PM
There is a man at our local farmers market named Dae Dae. Dae Dae's Meat Market. He has his own cattle, feeds them better than I feed myself. He massages them regularly. They're basically on vacation till they are slaughtered. When he's there his meat goes quick. He sits there eating his meat raw. I got there late one weekend as they were packing up, I asked for a lb. of ground beef. They made some calls and the next thing I knew I was meeting Dae Dae in some alley for a lb. of ground beef. It felt like a drug deal, but that night I had the tastiest burger I have ever had.

that's totally the secret behind kobe beef, and to a lesser extent (I think, ive not researched it too much, but that as well as their diet) wagyu beef. in reality most any dairy or beef farmer could have the same affects with their cattle. one day (aahh....one day....) ill be doing the same with my own.

Osiris
Dec 10th, 2013, 05:19 PM

Sketchy. But it's true. Meat you buy in an alley always tastes better.