PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo Lounge Chapter 30 Poll

nikvoodoo
May 21st, 2012, 06:05 AM
*blows the dust off*

Well hello forum. How are you? I'm just gonna leave this poll here as we used to do. You tell me what you think will happen in Chapter 30, and what you think of the current set of predictions.

Osiris
May 21st, 2012, 06:05 AM
ibpole

Osiris
May 21st, 2012, 06:10 AM
I think you need to check your poll again, bro... something is wrong with the first option.

Adventureless_Hero
May 21st, 2012, 06:11 AM
I believe that Scratch won't bother torturing Burt, well not that much. She's likely going to use threats against Lizzy to get Burt to spill the beans about Ft. Irwin. Though Burt doesn't have to tell the truth. He can say Michael and the gang flew to somewhere else. I do believe it will be revealed that Lizzy is pregnant. The presence of doctor's suggests they could have done a blood or urine test and that Lizzy is indeed with child.

I do think that Michael will get orders to go to venture out of Ft. Irwin, and that we will hear from the group at Boulder, Colorado, however I believe these two events will only be touched on lightly, perhaps happening as a cliff hanger for the Chapter finale.

reaper239
May 21st, 2012, 07:31 AM
I believe that Scratch won't bother torturing Burt, well not that much. She's likely going to use threats against Lizzy to get Burt to spill the beans about Ft. Irwin. Though Burt doesn't have to tell the truth. He can say Michael and the gang flew to somewhere else. I do believe it will be revealed that Lizzy is pregnant. The presence of doctor's suggests they could have done a blood or urine test and that Lizzy is indeed with child.

I do think that Michael will get orders to go to venture out of Ft. Irwin, and that we will hear from the group at Boulder, Colorado, however I believe these two events will only be touched on lightly, perhaps happening as a cliff hanger for the Chapter finale.

either way, she will still be interrogating him

Cabbage Patch
May 21st, 2012, 07:57 AM
I think Riley will start her Army training, but something will happen before the end of Chapter 30 to cut it short. My best guess is that Michael will get a mission to go back to LA, and that Riley will go with him.

Dyhoerium
May 21st, 2012, 08:53 AM
I have a hard time imagining Kimmet will give Michael orders to leave Ft. Irwin. It seems Kimmet sees Michael as a valuable asset and wouldn't want to put him in a dangerous situation. If Michael leaves the fort my guess is that he'll do so by either blackmailing Kimmet to allow it or by just disobeying orders.

As has been suggested in other threads I think we'll hear part of Michael's info dump on Kimmet, including what happened to Michael at the Water Works, but that will probably happen in the chapter finale.

As a whole, I think Chapter 30 will focus mostly on Saul/Victor/CJ and The Mallers/Burt/Lizzie/??.

nikvoodoo
May 21st, 2012, 08:54 AM
As a whole, I think Chapter 30 will focus mostly on Saul/Victor/CJ and The Mallers/Burt/Lizzie/??.

Hope not. Or I'm screwed!

Osiris
May 21st, 2012, 09:07 AM
We already know that CJ will vomit exposition. That's all she does. Most useless character, cannot wait for her death at the beginning of the season finale.

awkwardalex
May 21st, 2012, 10:16 AM
We already know that CJ will vomit exposition. That's all she does. Most useless character, cannot wait for her death at the beginning of the season finale.

Osiris you leave her alone! I happen to like CJ- I may not trust her but I happen to like her.

Now that being said...hmm interesting it seems that the forum is 50/50 on perdictions

nikvoodoo
May 21st, 2012, 10:20 AM
Osiris you leave her alone! I happen to like CJ- I may not trust her but I happen to like her.

Now that being said...hmm interesting it seems that the forum is 50/50 on perdictions

that is pretty strange. Usually the forum goes chalk with my predictions. Exciting times :)

EdwardHeavy
Apr 19th, 2021, 12:42 AM
The first one, definitely