PDA

View Full Version : Z.a.p.s

VEE
May 8th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Z.A.P.S

http://www.downloadmunkey.net/images6/botld-03.jpg

There are two sides to every story, but we only tend to hear the one side. The Zombie Appreciation & Protection Society aims to be a conduit for Zombies to tell their side of the story. For too long now it has been shoot first and ask questions later, it’s time to start listening.

Your standard Zombie is not a monster, well, technically it is, but the reality of their situation is a difficult one for many to grasp. They don’t want to hurt you, they really don’t, they just want to be friends, nothing more than that, apart from the biting chunks of your flesh off of course, but that is quite a small price to pay for the benefits that befriending a zombie can bring you.

A Zombie is a loyal friend, just as soon as you turn into one of them then they will shuffle aimlessly along by your side forever, or until they are needlessly shot in the head. They are great listeners and enjoy a good moan, well, who doesn’t. They are happy to share, be it brain or bowel, and are very tactile individuals who show their emotions physically, hence the currently little used expression, ‘There ain’t no hug like a zombie hug’ which will undoubtedly fall into popular usage come Z-Day.

So remember, before you pull that trigger, Zombies were people too, and you could be killing a new best friend.

Z.A.P.S, bringing Zombies and People together since 2012

Image © Timos Grubing

Osiris
May 8th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Where exactly are you going with this?

VEE
May 8th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Nowhere really, I was just bored in my coffee break!

Osiris
May 8th, 2012, 06:00 AM
I see. Carry on.

VEE
May 8th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Right you are squire. *doffs cap*