PDA

View Full Version : The Cabin in the Woods

abayarts
Apr 14th, 2012, 10:53 AM
A well crafted and genre breaking film. Exceeds all my expectations and the meta-humor in it is awesome. Not a scary film, but a commentary on the genre that needs to be rebuild.

abayarts
Apr 14th, 2012, 07:07 PM
also, loved the film so much I made this. :hsugh:

http://artisticalliance.org/aa/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TheCabinInTheWoods670white.png

ComicBookMax
Apr 24th, 2012, 04:32 PM
I think that this movie has to be my favorite out of all the ones I have seen released this year. Everything just came together for this movie.

Osiris
Apr 24th, 2012, 04:53 PM
It's probably the title I'm most excited about! This isn't helping my problem of not seeing it though.

ComicBookMax
Apr 24th, 2012, 05:03 PM
It's the only movie that I have pre-ordered the Blu-Ray.

Osiris
Apr 24th, 2012, 07:14 PM
It's the only movie that I have pre-ordered the Blu-Ray.

Niiiiice.

abayarts
Apr 25th, 2012, 08:29 AM
I think that this movie has to be my favorite out of all the ones I have seen released this year. Everything just came together for this movie.

Totally agree. It has every elements I wanted in movies.

ComicBookMax
May 9th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Joss Wehdon has got to be my favorite person in the film industry.

zombeh-kitteh
May 17th, 2012, 01:55 AM
All I have to say is that it's a truly amazing film. I couldn't really ask for better. I wasn't sure what to expect when I went with some friends to watch it, I knew there was a twist to it, but....wow...

It's definitely being added to my home movie collection.

zombietime
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:14 PM
its a good movie, not as grave as wrong turn.but this one I could stand. I like the sound effects chosen and also the concepts, the whole movie, also different from all horror movies i had watch.. its well-created.. :)

podcastlover
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:01 PM
so good. such a brilliant concept, great comedic elements too. love when my horror is mixed with smart comedy!