PDA

View Full Version : You know you listen to We're Alive to much when...

awkwardalex
Feb 19th, 2012, 03:52 PM
This was inspired by "Michael Cross is so Tough"

This is the only thing I've thought of from chapter 4

You know you listen to We're Alive when...
-The next street is Paul

Grognaurd
Feb 19th, 2012, 06:26 PM
When you think too much We're alive is an oxymoron?

Marijke
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:18 PM
You know you listen too much to "We're Alive" when you are looking out for zombies in the barn and scouting for safehouses...

(I do look out for zombies in my barn, buy it's dark there!! And it has too many knooks and crannies, and I have to pass them every night to feed my chickens.. And I believe that if you seriously look out for zombies in your barn, you need to be scouting for a safe house...before the nice men with the white backwards jacket come to get you)

Eviebae
Feb 21st, 2012, 11:05 PM
You watch documentaries about castle defenses and try to figure out how you could apply them to your ranch house in the semi-suburbs.

IamPaul
Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:05 AM
Hey I started that "Michael Cross is so tough" thread. I am glad it inspired this! You know you listen to WE're Alive too much when you look at apartment buildings and assess it from the outside to determine whether you could survive in it with others. Also when you are in a public or work restroom and determine the ways out if a zombie started pounding the door.

Hellbringer
Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:00 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when... you're playing Left 4 Dead and when you start fighting a tank, you scream into the headset, "Does he have an arrow in his eye?!?"

Test subject 9
Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:58 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive when you make a check list of all the things to take for work, and figure out how hide in the drop ceiling.

cleeprevo
Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
When you're deciding to take your water bottle or not, and you end up taking it because you think that if zombies attacked it would be another bottle of water rations to live off of.

Masfermind
Feb 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive to much when... you walk down the street attaching types of zombies to different people. i seriously do this, and when you can't make up your mind and you have to look for something out of the ordinary before you decide to call them a normal biter you get some weird looks. :P

Talicka
Feb 26th, 2012, 08:46 AM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when... you're riding through your town on your bicycle searching for the perfect safe house while We're Alive is playing in your headphones all while you're watching your back to make sure nobody has turned into a biter.

HorrorHiro
Feb 26th, 2012, 01:08 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when...you break into a maximum security prison, kill all the guards, and create an armed group of scavenging survivalists out of the prisoners. Then steal military grade weapons and use them for nothing else but taking down tall hotel buildings.

mem
Feb 27th, 2012, 01:51 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when...there is a drill at your house called, "Dont drop the flower pot."

zombeh-kitteh
Mar 27th, 2012, 04:52 AM
You know you listen to too much "We're Alive" when you start talking about the characters like they are actual people you know...

ex: me: "OMG MOM! Michael got trapped at the pumping station! I can't believe it!"
mom: "Who the hell is Michael? What pumping station?"
me: *calms down* "Nevermind. It's a zombie thing."

yarri
Mar 27th, 2012, 10:24 AM
You know you're listening to We're alive to much when you know the exact number of steps to the exit at work from any point in the building.

yarri
Mar 27th, 2012, 10:25 AM
You know you're listening to We're alive to much when you wonder if your patient turns into a biter if you can A. outrun them or B. take then down before they get you.

VioletRage
Apr 18th, 2012, 07:42 AM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when......thinking to yourself while going up the stairwell at work" There is no way I would last in the tower, I couldn't handle all the stairs!!" :p

Or, when your 3rd grader tells all his friends at school that if the zombies come, they all need to come with him, because his mom has it all figured out....and he's right!

Raven
Apr 18th, 2012, 07:49 AM
You know you listen to We're Alive to much when a non-fire alarm goes off telling you to exit the building in an orderly fashion and all you can think is "It's finally happening! Zombies!!" And start looking for items that can become bludgeoning weapons.

Osiris
Apr 18th, 2012, 10:18 AM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when you get mad at your co-workers because you found out who The Rat was and it 'just couldn't be! I has to be one of you assholes! This is bullshit! He couldn't have done it on his own! I know one of you helped him and I won't work with traitors! I quit!'

yarri
Apr 18th, 2012, 10:24 AM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when you get mad at your co-workers because you found out who The Rat was and it 'just couldn't be! I has to be one of you assholes! This is bullshit! He couldn't have done it on his own! I know one of you helped him and I won't work with traitors! I quit!'

*laughs ass off *

reaper239
Apr 18th, 2012, 10:56 AM
where i work we hear a lot of artillery fire. you know you listen to WA too much when you hear them testing the big guns and think, "this time? no? awe."

awkwardalex
Apr 18th, 2012, 11:13 AM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when... you get a pizza flyer with the pizza: The Fiery Hawaiian- and you giggle,then you go,"Thats Wrong."

Osiris
Apr 18th, 2012, 05:12 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when every morning you thank whatever gods are listening that you don't live in L.A.

Oh wait... I did that before I ever heard of We're Alive.

awkwardalex
Apr 18th, 2012, 06:21 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when every morning you thank whatever gods are listening that you don't live in L.A.

Oh wait... I did that before I ever heard of We're Alive.

Oh Osiris you just made me LOL in CLASS!

Osiris
Apr 18th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Oh Osiris you just made me LOL in CLASS!

I'll do that from time to time. Sorry.

Nate Eeez
Apr 18th, 2012, 08:04 PM
When you're playing zombie invasion with your five year old and have to explain why you're doing "the zombie call".

Witch_Doctor
Apr 19th, 2012, 05:37 AM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when... You start asking detailed questions whenever you encounter someone with a fresh scar or scratch. "Are you SURE you weren't bitten by anything?"

GeneTwo
May 10th, 2012, 11:25 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when... you just finished your second play through of We're Not Dead.

flyingninja123
May 30th, 2012, 02:34 PM
You'd rather listen to this, then watch a zombie movie.

Red Shirt
May 30th, 2012, 04:22 PM
where i work we hear a lot of artillery fire. you know you listen to WA too much when you hear them testing the big guns and think, "this time? no? awe."

Man, I trained on Aberdeen and that testing was no joke. I learned how to sleep through it, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing...

You know listen to WA too much when:

Your Bug Out Bag is at the door and it's ready to go.
You don't have a Zombie Plan. You have several Zombie Plans, all structured to the type and severity of the outbreak.
You know your way around the area well enough that you can get 50+ miles away without using any interstates.
You've checked to make sure that you live outside the MSD should the nearest city get nuked in attempt to contain the outbreak.

turbo
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:20 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when... you're playing Left 4 Dead and when you start fighting a tank, you scream into the headset, "Does he have an arrow in his eye?!?"

No joke, I usually let out "It's a behemoth!"

You know you listen to We're Alive too much when you're watching a movie that takes place in LA and see or hear of locations you've heard about in an episode. Then you picture what's going on and being said, when suddenly you realize you've missed 10 minutes of the movie.

Z Sniper
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:48 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when,.....you think you're an actual character in the show!

thisonegirl
Jul 16th, 2012, 07:56 PM
You know you listen too much to "We're Alive" when you are looking out for zombies in the barn and scouting for safehouses
Seriously, I was just doing that at my mom-in-law's house. My husband's business is by far the safest place I know of, so far, and it's still not good enough!

Osiris
Jul 16th, 2012, 10:13 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when you look at people like they're batshit insane because they have no idea why Latch is the key to the entire show.

Osiris
Jul 16th, 2012, 10:13 PM
That made more sense in my head.

Luna Guardian
Jul 16th, 2012, 11:18 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much wheeeEEEEN ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!!!!

mem
Jul 17th, 2012, 07:28 AM
....you seek out the best defensible locations no matter where you are. & You check strangers to make sure they arent bitten/infected.

mem
Sep 21st, 2012, 06:22 AM
http://payload.cargocollective.com/1/3/97523/1232480/new%20thread%20killer_small.jpg

feashaboo
Sep 24th, 2012, 02:20 AM
I knew I listened to We're Alive too much when I took it to work with me. (I work at the hospital ^^') I plan my zombie plan everyday that I roam the halls. Also.. contact precaution rooms scare the hell out of me now. >.<

I also fell off of a treadmill while listening to the podcast at the gym. I had to explain to the guy next to me that a zombie startled me. XD

awkwardalex
Sep 24th, 2012, 11:21 PM
I knew I listened to We're Alive too much when I took it to work with me. (I work at the hospital ^^') I plan my zombie plan everyday that I roam the halls. Also.. contact precaution rooms scare the hell out of me now. >.<

I also fell off of a treadmill while listening to the podcast at the gym. I had to explain to the guy next to me that a zombie startled me. XD

Welcome to the forums!
I've done that at the hospital before, it makes you so paranoid!

yarri
Sep 25th, 2012, 05:35 AM

Sounds very familer. I know exactly how many steps to the exit from the Rn station. Did you know IV poles make great melee weapons?

feashaboo
Sep 26th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Welcome to the forums!
I've done that at the hospital before, it makes you so paranoid!

Thank you! Yes it does! My co-workers thing I am a little weird sometimes! >.<

Sounds very familer. I know exactly how many steps to the exit from the Rn station. Did you know IV poles make great melee weapons?

Haha! There are 14 steps on each level in the stairwell... ah man... I am a nerd XD I'm okay with that though! :)

awkwardalex
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Haha! There are 14 steps on each level in the stairwell... ah man... I am a nerd XD I'm okay with that though! :)

My grandmother had to have shoulder surgery a few months back and I was leaving the hospital...alone...at...night...and it was empty. I was so freaked out.

ZombieBlake
Sep 27th, 2012, 10:00 PM
When you get excited for long drives because you know exactly which episodes you want to re-listen to.

RabidWolf
Jan 14th, 2013, 09:27 PM
When you wander around at work saying "Brainssss", or

And this one actually happened to me>I was listening to the podcast and heard a tap on a window nearby, it was our security guard needing to be let in, but for just a millisecond, I thought, "Holy Shit!, a zombie!!.. "

Oh and just for everyone's information, I work at a mall, at night, after it's closed... doing housekeeping, so... I always am thinking about "mall zombies "..lol

Witch_Doctor
Jan 14th, 2013, 11:35 PM
When you make all of your wise-cracks in either a Saul or Victor voice.

scbubba
Jan 15th, 2013, 03:58 AM
When you see a movie with George Lopez in it and immediately think "They should have cast Victor in this role..."

reaper239
Jan 15th, 2013, 08:01 AM
you know you listen to WA too much when you play a game called "you know you listen to WA too much."

Litmaster
Jan 15th, 2013, 02:24 PM
When you start scouring past episodes for any mention of how many zits are on Burt's ass so you can get some REP in the We're Alive REP-ivia (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3984-We-re-Alive-REP-ivia!!!) game!

Witch_Doctor
Jan 16th, 2013, 08:52 AM
When a friend of yours posts Facebook updates about his travel through California and you comment on EVERY town he passes through that was mentioned in WA.

Mad_Doctor: Traveling through Barstow now.
Like Comment

Witch_Doctor: OMG OMG OMG Pegs flew the Pelican over Barstow and they saw THOUSANDS of zombies!!!
Mad_Doctor: WTF? Go home Witch_Doctor, your drunk.

turbo
Jan 16th, 2013, 05:25 PM
When you pick up your rental car and drive through Inglewood at 3am looking for cracks on the ground with your camera ready.

Sammy D
Jan 18th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Whenever you are driving or working you keep looking at your right hand index finger and think, "dang, that would suck!"

also, you need no further explanation for the previous statement!

Libby220
Jan 21st, 2013, 03:00 PM
....when your eyeballing people and think, "Okay, I can outrun that person. I'm gonna run around them...I would so hope that person cause they took my washer at the laundromat...."

Robzombie
Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:56 PM
When you constantly size up everyperson you meet and how they could benefit you or what skills they might have that you could use within your survival plans.

scbubba
Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:23 PM
When you start looking up makes and models of cars that can be hotwired cuz having a working car Zday will be a big advantage....

Robzombie
Jan 24th, 2013, 02:44 PM
When all you can do at work is think of questions and answers for the rep-ivia thread. :omgomg:

PaytonZom
Feb 26th, 2013, 09:53 AM
you know you listen to "Were Alive" to much.... when you scream out RUN FOREST RUN!!! :D

REZombie
Feb 26th, 2013, 12:10 PM
You know you listen to WA too much...When someone asked how your day went, and you start throwing in things that happened in WA...

Friend: Hows ya doing today?
Me: No good.. My knee hurts, got caught in traffic this morning, and to top it all off, Lizzy has been kidnapped by the Mallers! I have no clue where the hell she is now or even if shes alive. Saul is losing it and now him and Burt are out looking for her... Its horrible
Friend: Damn......wait..... .......Who the hell is Lizzy and whats a Maller? WTF?

Yeah, that conversation took place, lol...

kdalton
Mar 8th, 2013, 12:58 PM
When you look up the performance characteristics of 5.56 mm rounds and 7.62 mm rounds to see if the bigger round would be more effective against a Little One.

I actually did this a few days ago at lunch.

kdalton
Mar 13th, 2013, 08:33 AM
When you are delivering donations to a local food pantry/charity thrift store you make a mental note of all the food and where it is stored so that when the zombies rise you know where to find it once you have secured the apartment building across the river from your neighborhood.

That actually happened last Saturday.

scbubba
Mar 13th, 2013, 10:41 AM
When you are delivering donations to a local food pantry/charity thrift store you make a mental note of all the food and where it is stored so that when the zombies rise you know where to find it once you have secured the apartment building across the river from your neighborhood.

That actually happened last Saturday.

Wait, you weren't doing this BEFORE you started listening to We're Alive? Really?

Must be just me then.... :tinfoil:

Darkgodess10
Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:13 PM
When u hear an airplane go by and think its a zombie howl.

Gomi24society
Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:18 PM
When you listen to all 3 seasons religiously every week at work.

Robzombie
Mar 24th, 2013, 11:42 AM
When you listen to all 3 seasons religiously every week at work.

That would be me, but also in bed.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 24th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Another indication that you listen too much to WA if you start to address each capable mechanic by using the phrase "Hey, Datu, fix this asap."

OldtypeM87
Mar 24th, 2013, 05:46 PM
When you tell a friend or yourself playing a shooter to shoot that bitch in the face no matter who or what it is

OldtypeM87
Mar 24th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Also, when you see a bag of Cheetos and think that may be the bag of Cheetos that will save my life.

Ginja
Mar 25th, 2013, 06:55 PM
When you start grocery shopping after 10pm so that you don't get stuck in a crowded store when z-day comes.

Hellbringer
Mar 26th, 2013, 12:26 AM
When you count down the days to buying the Season 3 set on amazon.

OldtypeM87
Mar 26th, 2013, 04:56 AM
When you count down the days to buying the Season 3 set on amazon.

or you wish you could hibernate til August when Season 4 begins

REZombie
Mar 27th, 2013, 07:14 PM
When you tell a friend or yourself playing a shooter to shoot that bitch in the face no matter who or what it is

Guilty, lol. Shouted it out several times in CoD.

If you keep a stash of fuel and bottles just in case you need a molotov.

vickygarciahuizar
Mar 30th, 2013, 09:52 AM
You know you've listened to we're alive to much when you go Bach to "it begins" and you know all the dialogue

Witch_Doctor
Aug 1st, 2013, 08:13 PM
You know you listened to We're Alive too much when you eat pancakes and pretend that Saul made them for you.

scbubba
Aug 2nd, 2013, 04:23 AM
..when you watch any movie with gun play and you keep yelling "Shoot that bitch in the face!" at the screen....

Red Shirt
Aug 4th, 2013, 04:40 PM
After living in one city for ten years and you move home after being gone for twenty... it raises a fair bit of concern because none of your plans will work anymore...

When you start laying the plans in your head to attend the Series Finale live event in LA, somewhere you've never been... You think that if SHTF while you are there you surely will be a goner and you're OK with that. Then you realize that there is no better group of people to be with than a room full of WA fans when SHTF and you would be just fine.

Hman41
Aug 9th, 2013, 06:03 AM
When you start calling your stapler Shirley, and begin imitating Scott Marvin.

Witch_Doctor
Aug 9th, 2013, 07:24 AM
When dogs chase your car you scream, "We've got RUNNERS!"

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Aug 9th, 2013, 08:49 AM
You know you listen to WA too much when you miss Scratch and her lovely knifey knife so much that you decide give juggling knives a try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtmW-Qg3pAI

Lilydragon
Aug 11th, 2013, 06:29 PM
You know you listen to We're Alive too much when... you get a pizza flyer with the pizza: The Fiery Hawaiian- and you giggle,then you go,"Thats Wrong."

Nearly ended up getting weird looks from my husband by nearly laughing out loud. :D

You know you listen to We're Alive too much when you watch The Walking Dead and wonder how Michael, Saul, and Angel would handle the situation.

Alizée
Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:38 AM
You know you've been listening to We're Alive too much when...

you hear a crow and immediately check behind you

scbubba
Sep 2nd, 2013, 06:47 AM
...when your car breaks down you yell "Datu Fix!"

And then actually wait for Datu....

Witch_Doctor
Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:39 AM
When you pretend that a Lunchable is an MRE.

2669 2668

runs4theheckofit
Sep 27th, 2013, 07:09 AM
You know you listen to We're Alive to much when... You tell certain friends and co-workers that you'd pick them to survive a zombie apocalypse with and they raise their eyebrow's thinking you've gone off the deep end.

Grognaurd
Sep 27th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Working in the yard and hear a crow and wonder where is Scratch? Lol

Witch_Doctor
Sep 27th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Working in the yard and here a crow and wonder where is Scratch? Lol

Dude, if you only KNEW how much you've gotten me freaked out over this. This time of year there are crows EVERY FREAKING WHERE! After reading all of your 'crow' posts I keep thinking that something wicked this way comes. :zombieglomp:

Witch_Doctor
Sep 27th, 2013, 11:12 AM
You know you listen to We're Alive to much when... You tell certain friends and co-workers that you'd pick them to survive a zombie apocalypse with and they raise their eyebrow's thinking you've gone off the deep end.

HA HA! I do this all the time. I usually start fights between people I put on my survival team vs people on my trip-when-they-aren't-looking team vs the just-pretend-that-I-thought-they-were-zombies-so-I-could-get-away-with-shooting-them-in-the-head team.

Hanniekuma
Sep 27th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Sometimes when I'm walking through the office, I say "Clear" when I've passed through a department and haven't seen or been spotted by a suit.

Hanniekuma
Sep 29th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Another reason I listen to WA too much?

I'm doing a 3k today and guess what I'm going to listen to..yup. you got it.

Witch_Doctor
Nov 1st, 2013, 02:11 PM
When you ask KC to pass along survival tips and suggestions to the characters.

FunkyDung
Nov 1st, 2013, 05:35 PM
When you pick up your rental car and drive through Inglewood at 3am looking for cracks on the ground with your camera ready.

I'm sure you'll find crack in Inglewood, but not that kind. ;)

FunkyDung
Nov 1st, 2013, 06:44 PM
When you search PubMed and Google Scholar for journal publications related to keratin 18 and formamide/formalin/formaldehyde. Next stop: Scopus!

Witch_Doctor
Nov 1st, 2013, 07:08 PM
When you search PubMed and Google Scholar for journal publications related to keratin 18 and formamide/formalin/formaldehyde. Next stop: Scopus!

When you sign up for community college courses in biology so you can understand the science, but get kicked out of the class for constantly asking how this & that pertains to zombies. O_o

Storm
Nov 1st, 2013, 07:54 PM
You start checking all your friends' K18 levels.
You develop a phobia for ice hockey arenas.
You think the bible's refering to a huge human-shaped killing machine when mentioning Behemoth.
You start eating Skittles. (I'd never heard of them before WA... Thanks to this podcast I now love them. Too bad they cost like $2.8 for 55 grams here in Denmark...)
You keep listening to "Sweating Bullets" from http://www.reverbnation.com/festemusic (the song CJ was listening to while drifting away before her leg surgery)
You look out for people with tattoos or wearing pinstribed suits.
You automaticly just don't trust people named Paul.
You keep your CB radio on channel 18, just in case the mallers are sending you a message.
You start refering to yourself as what ever you're working as.
You always have a spare knife.

Red Shirt
Nov 1st, 2013, 09:13 PM

When friends and co-workers tell you they want you on their zombie team and you know that it is a compliment of high praise.

scbubba
Nov 2nd, 2013, 05:53 AM
You start checking all your friends' K18 levels.
You develop a phobia for ice hockey arenas.
You think the bible's refering to a huge human-shaped killing machine when mentioning Behemoth.
You start eating Skittles. (I'd never heard of them before WA... Thanks to this podcast I now love them. Too bad they cost like $2.8 for 55 grams here in Denmark...)
You keep listening to "Sweating Bullets" from http://www.reverbnation.com/festemusic (the song CJ was listening to while drifting away before her leg surgery)
You look out for people ... wearing pinstribed suits.
You automaticly just don't trust people named Paul.
You keep your CB radio on channel 18, just in case the mallers are sending you a message.
You start refering to yourself as what ever you're working as.
You always have a spare knife.

Doesn't everybody already do the highlighted items above?

No?

Just me then?

Ok.......:hsugh:

7oddisdead
Nov 2nd, 2013, 11:14 AM
Hello there

just popping into this thread to let you all know NONE of this behavior is abnormal. You all are better people now then you were before.

this has been your motivational speech for the week. Carry on.

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2013, 01:02 PM
Hello there

just popping into this thread to let you all know NONE of this behavior is abnormal. You all are better people now then you were before.

this has been your motivational speech for the week. Carry on.

Than*

Witch_Doctor
Nov 2nd, 2013, 02:22 PM
Hello there

this has been your motivational speech for the week. Carry on.Than*

than*

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2013, 02:39 PM
than*

scbubba
Nov 2nd, 2013, 02:51 PM
:rolleyes:

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
:hsugh:

7oddisdead
Nov 2nd, 2013, 03:47 PM
:mad:

Grognaurd
Nov 2nd, 2013, 03:55 PM
:tinfoil:

Witch_Doctor
Nov 2nd, 2013, 04:22 PM
:peeps:

This is what the forums become every weekend before a new episode.

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
The hell were we talking about?

7oddisdead
Nov 2nd, 2013, 05:05 PM
:mad: origami

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2013, 05:08 PM
Really? Jesus. I totally know nothing about origami. I tried it once but three people died.

Vlarken
Nov 2nd, 2013, 05:30 PM
Origami duck? :peeps:

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2013, 05:31 PM
Origami duck? :peeps:

We moved past that, bro.

Vlarken
Nov 2nd, 2013, 07:43 PM
We moved past that, bro.

Oh, woops. :kitty

Osiris
Nov 2nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Oh, woops. :kitty

It's all good, bro. The cake was a lie anyway.

Storm
Nov 3rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
It's all good, bro. The cake was a lie anyway.

Is that the opposit of fortune cookies? :)

Osiris
Nov 3rd, 2013, 10:10 AM
Is that the opposit of fortune cookies? :)

I think the opposite of fortune cookie would be poison muffin. I could be entirely wrong about the relationship between muffins and cookies. I'm generally more wrong than right. Right?

7oddisdead
Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:38 PM
Wrong.

Osiris
Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:42 PM
See? Totally wrong.

cupcakezombie
Nov 3rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
These are some of the highlights of your trip to the States...

Red Shirt
Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:00 PM
When you sign up for community college courses in biology so you can understand the science, but get kicked out of the class for constantly asking how this & that pertains to zombies. O_o

You finally do get the chance to quiz the guy at work who is in school for biology... In addition to the feeling you are over his head, he "reminds" you that zombies aren't real.

scbubba
Nov 4th, 2013, 03:45 AM
You finally do get the chance to quiz the guy at work who is in school for biology... In addition to the feeling you are over his head, he "reminds" you that zombies aren't real.

At which point you laugh dismissively and say "Whatever, Todd...."

Witch_Doctor
Nov 19th, 2013, 12:46 PM
While asleep you dream up your own episodes and only realize it when you can't find the discussion thread for it in the forum. O_o

Red Shirt
Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:00 PM
When thinking about joining the We're Alive Convoy to the final episode event... you wonder about bringing your Zombie Apocalypse Bug Out Bag.

7oddisdead
Jan 22nd, 2014, 11:29 PM
when you create a we're alive convoy!

but seriously, I actually considered what blade to bring before I said "dipshit, we're crossing multiple states..pretty sure the bowie knife might be illegal in ONE of them"

tonyhind86
Jan 23rd, 2014, 01:28 AM

but seriously, I actually considered what blade to bring before I said "dipshit, we're crossing multiple states..pretty sure the bowie knife might be illegal in ONE of them"

When the idea first surfaced, I almost volunteered to be a door gunner...

Red Shirt
Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:00 PM

I know, right? I have a machete in my BoB... That is staying home no matter what. At most, I'd bring my Victorinox multitool.
And to think, when I do move my stuff... I'm going to have to drive through Massachusetts state with it... and bolt cutters... and a gun cleaning kit. :squint:

7oddisdead
Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:19 PM
Attaboy!

wait, I shouldn't encourage that...

REZombie
Jan 27th, 2014, 09:42 PM

Would be an awesome trip...but i dont believe my S&W M&P would be welcome in the destination state, lol.

When you cancel a fun day on the water kayaking because you realize that its the day you hear the fate of one of your favorite characters...

Red Shirt
Feb 7th, 2014, 10:47 PM
When your WA bookmark folder has six sub-folders and it looks like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/jasmith101/WAfolder_zps52e18191.png (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jasmith101/media/WAfolder_zps52e18191.png.html)

turbo
Feb 7th, 2014, 11:38 PM
When you're sitting in a bar at 1:37 am and are talking with friends about this weeks epic chapter finale and deciding which is the best character, answer, all of them.

TacticalJHP
May 3rd, 2014, 06:54 PM
When a buddy of yours posts this picture on facebook:

And you reply:

KPCoyote
May 27th, 2016, 08:12 PM
When part of your bucket list is to get a speaking part on We're Alive and find a way to actually make it happen. Done.

Behemothbel1296
Jun 1st, 2016, 09:26 PM
This actually happened a couple of weeks ago. When you're driving and you see one of the settings in We're Alive, in my case Fort Irwin, and you automatically shout, "We're Alive!" And only two out of the seven people in the car understand why you shouted like that. Or when you can use lines from your favorite episodes in everyday conversation.

KPCoyote
Jun 1st, 2016, 11:14 PM
This actually happened a couple of weeks ago. When you're driving and you see one of the settings in We're Alive, in my case Fort Irwin, and you automatically shout, "We're Alive!" And only two out of the seven people in the car understand why you shouted like that. Or when you can use lines from your favorite episodes in everyday conversation.

I feel your pain. I feel like i need a Found Convention just to talk to Thera about the show in person. I still think that a podcast series about the story locations would be a good idea. Play the episode for the location. Like the flower shop or Reef Systems or the Arena. Maybe get a specific character to talk about that spot. Saul and the Golf course could be amusing. The "Teacher" could describe the college area and how he survived. Riley could describe the firehouse that she and Burt lived in.

But a who's who and what is where would be a fun way to tour the real life settings of We're Alive.

Behemothbel1296
Jun 8th, 2016, 06:38 PM
I feel your pain. I feel like i need a Found Convention just to talk to Thera about the show in person. I still think that a podcast series about the story locations would be a good idea. Play the episode for the location. Like the flower shop or Reef Systems or the Arena. Maybe get a specific character to talk about that spot. Saul and the Golf course could be amusing. The "Teacher" could describe the college area and how he survived. Riley could describe the firehouse that she and Burt lived in.

But a who's who and what is where would be a fun way to tour the real life settings of We're Alive.

That would be absolutely awesome!!

KPCoyote
Jun 8th, 2016, 06:44 PM
That would be absolutely awesome!!

See KC, I knew that it was a good idea.

Behemothbel1296
Jun 8th, 2016, 06:46 PM
If it happens, I'd be quite excited. I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Lol!